dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Man where were you like 2-3 hours ago when we were trying to figure out why the HOTs can't just break it of with the Jocks and what makes Sage so timid. I really feel you should dalli the shit out of that question and come up with a theory !
The HOTs probably can't just break with the Jocks because that's an athletic fraternity and the HOTs are their cheerleaders. Basketball. The Jocks have only one problem, they just don't have enough good basketball players to build or revive a team. But the connection between HOTs and Jocks exists because of that and that was before Sage came to college. That's why tradition.

Further, keep in mind so the HOTs house is paid for by former HOTs who might stop paying if that tradition is broken.

Just good for the DIKs to have the MC. He may not consider himself an athlete, but he is much more athletic than the Jocks. This could lead to a change in traditions if the MC would be a little more professional and successful in his martial arts hobby because he is better at all of them than the Jocks and the DIKs have good basketball players too.

Sage is not shy, but introverted, which she hides well.

Reactions: dav3knight

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Reasons for Cathy's termination is probably not only the Rooster Cluck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those screens more or less prove that he is involved with the "restaurant". I mean, "Cover letter" means he made something up why she had a scholarship. But I doubt that Cathy is involved, unless leaking her photo was done to try and force her out.

Also, man do I miss Mona. I really liked her.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Btw, do we know why Troy was kicked out and why the Jocks hate him so much? I don't think they know he's gay, or do they?
Didn't Troy break Dawes jaw? I remember Dawe saying something about not being able to chew on that side for weeks...
Dawe is an ass and he probably triggered Troy.

7thOmen

Reactions: Jumbi

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
The HOTs probably can't just break with the Jocks because that's an athletic fraternity and the HOTs are their cheerleaders. Basketball. The Jocks have only one problem, they just don't have enough good basketball players to build or revive a team. But the connection between HOTs and Jocks exists because of that and that was before Sage came to college. That's why tradition.
Basketball? I thought the Jocks were competing in bodybuilding.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Those screens more or less prove that he is involved with the "restaurant". I mean, "Cover letter" means he made something up why she had a scholarship. But I doubt that Cathy is involved, unless leaking her photo was done to try and force her out.

Also, man do I miss Mona. I really liked her.
No bro, a cover letter is a legit thing, it's the top letter of any official document usually summarising the content.

So cover not as in covering something up, but cover as in it covers the top of the documents.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Didn't Troy break Dawes jaw? I remember Dawe saying something about not being able to chew on that side for weeks...
Dawe is an ass and he probably triggered Troy.

7thOmen
Now that you mention it, that does ring a bell.
I think to myself so we will see Mona again and maybe already have. Some girls have worn masks at the Halloween party.
I hope so.

Reactions: dalli_x

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
No bro, a cover letter is a legit thing, it's the top letter of any official document usually summarising the content.

So cover not as in covering something up, but cover as in it covers the top of the documents.
:FacePalm: Now I feel stupid. :ROFLMAO: Thanks for clearing that up. I blame it on English not being my primary language. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: TimHawk

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Troy had a black eye. This does not mean that he was beaten by the Jocks or had a fair fight (he could have been attacked while he was sleeping). Tommy also gave the MC a black eye and he still could have gotten his ass kicked by the MC. MC also got a sucker punch from Dawe but guess who got beat up? Yes, the Jocks. You're underestimating my boy Troy. Isn't there a theory out there that Chad helped the Jocks beat Troy because without Chad they couldn't and that Troy has a toxic relationship with Chad because of that? And about Caleb not being a watchdog, if Chad hit Dawe for teasing Troy then in your opinion would Caleb just look and do nothing?
It is still difficult to say exactly what role Caleb has in the plot (the most popular theory is that Caleb is a spy among the jocks), but I think that Caleb, like other jocks, would break up the fight, because the gym is too public and get Troy out of that place. After that, Troy would receive an eternal ban at the gym from the administration, as the instigator of the fight.

>My boy Troy
Wait, what?:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Btw, do we know why Troy was kicked out and why the Jocks hate him so much? I don't think they know he's gay, or do they?
Maybe Troy got kicked out for being gay? Homosexuality seems to be a very serious thing in the world of BaDIK. Dawe has also been shown to be quite homophobic at various times.

Basketball? I thought the Jocks were competing in bodybuilding.
I thought the Jocks competed in arm wrestling or powerlifting.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
..// Maybe each family has one seat on the board of the college, maybe one is even the Chief of Board, so the de facto boss, but so far I don't think we've ever seen either one of those families being active at the college other than their kids.
Maybe, or perhaps they're just the 2 largest donors to the institution. I mean we all know that's how typically things are named. Very often those places are named after the largest donors/influences when it was built. So it would probably boil down to both the families discovering what';s going on in a place that bears their names on it and would react because that sort of crap would show them in a not so favorable light in the public's view should the press learn of it.

So having both those families threaten the Burks and board members of losing lets say a few millions in donations from them unless they 'sack' the Burks as dean and CEO. Jill does point out to the MC, that she was stunned that he didn't know who she was because of her family being public media figures.

I admit this is a theory I can't wait to see if it holds water once the story evolves more.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
>My boy Troy
Wait, what?:oops:
I forgot about our homie, Steve. He will reappear in Season 3 as the revamped guy (humble and friendly, if the MC was nice to him) and owner of his own supermarket chain. He's going to give Zoey an job as a way of repaying the MC's help. You seem to like Zoey, right? So treat Steve right so he can help her.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
You know that Troy will be our newest friend in the future along with Chad and @BigBrainAnthony, right?
True. Chances are we will have a chance to become friends with them.

Of a weird coincidence, I just started the game and are playing the HOTs party in Episode 7, and the first thing that happens is Darius bragging about beating up Troy ending with him grabbing his bag and leaving the Jocks. Well, he doesn't mention Troys name but it has to have been him he was talking about.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You know that Troy will be our newest friend in the future along with Chad and @BigBrainAnthony, right?
mood-sad.gif
I forgot about our homie, Steve. He will reappear in Season 3 as the revamped guy (humble and friendly, if the MC was nice to him) and owner of his own supermarket chain. He's going to give Zoey an job as a way of repaying the MC's help. You seem to like Zoey, right? So treat Steve right so he can help her.
Wrong. Steve will be arrested and sent to jail for wearing stupid haircut.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Maybe, or perhaps they're just the 2 largest donors to the institution. I mean we all know that's how typically things are named. Very often those places are named after the largest donors/influences when it was built. So it would probably boil down to both the families discovering what';s going on in a place that bears their names on it and would react because that sort of crap would show them in a not so favorable light in the public's view should the press learn of it.

So having both those families threaten the Burks and board members of losing lets say a few millions in donations from them unless they 'sack' the Burks as dean and CEO. Jill does point out to the MC, that she was stunned that he didn't know who she was because of her family being public media figures.

I admit this is a theory I can't wait to see if it holds water once the story evolves more.
They certainly hold some power, at the very least as you pointed out just by being probably closely connected to newsoutlets due to their buisnesses and charitable functions, so when they have something to say, they can get it "out there"

Unless something sliped past me, Burke being the Dean is something that many people confuse, but he's not. While we only know that his professorship is honorary, his position in the College seems to be purely administrative. Maybe head of funding, maybe head of accounting. To become the dean of a college "honorary" won't do, you need some high education in leadership, or teaching or education.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
We know there gonna be new Brawler mini game, so who know what gonna be the story behind it, may be there is a reason why after we Maxed out, now we have to gain new Skill points and all, and also, we meet with the Guy in the Gym who advised MC , may be it's gonna be a story that MC realize if he want to take down Caleb he need to get better, and thats lead to this new Figthing stuff.
the Fight also seem to have POV views just like during story scenes, unlike the old one
View attachment 2648443
View attachment 2648449
View attachment 2648452
Are those previews real? I totally missed it.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Wrong. Steve will be arrested and sent to jail for wearing stupid haircut.
True. Chances are we will have a chance to become friends with them.
MC suffers from Dominic Toretto Syndrome... he's not making friends, he's building a family. I can already imagine the MC facing Vinny in the middle of the college campus, arms outstretched and surrounded by students as he screams in Vinny's face, "This is B&R!" I'm telling you, nobody can beat "El bandolero" MC. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes