DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Eh, I respect your opinion on the matter and can fully understand why people are upset that she is not very forthcoming with details about her marriage.
I also respect your opinion, but it is undeniable that Bella is going around in circles. If you look back from Ep.1 to Ep.9, what did the MC learn about Bella? Nothing, absolutely nothing. An MC who has chosen to be in a romantic relationship with Bella knows her as well as an MC who has ignored her for the entire game. It's about time Bella stopped being a pussy and started being honest with the MC. She's been hiding things from him and we don't know if those things are enough for the MC to think less of Bella. Why is she so afraid? If your patience isn't running out... mine is, my friend...

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'm just a "good things come to those who wait" sorta dude.
:cool:
Bella's husband situation should have been resolved in Ep.8. I couldn't believe it when the MC decided to date Bella without even knowing the true whereabouts of Bella's husband beforehand. This does not exist anywhere in the world, no sane person would accept dating a woman whose husband's whereabouts are unknown. Anyway, DPC is already turning Bella's route into a true Mexican soap opera. I like to think that, like me, the MC believes that Bella is a widow in denial. It's the only explanation for the MC to agree to date Bella without caring about her husband's whereabouts.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Bella's husband situation should have been resolved in Ep.8. I couldn't believe it when the MC decided to date Bella without even knowing the true whereabouts of Bella's husband beforehand. This does not exist anywhere in the world, no sane person would accept dating a woman whose husband's whereabouts are unknown. Anyway, DPC is already turning Bella's route into a true Mexican soap opera. I like to think that, like me, the MC believes that Bella is a widow in denial. It's the only explanation for the MC to agree to date Bella without caring about her husband's whereabouts.
Fair enough.
But I think Bella's hubby will making a surprise return for the holidays. Just from the teaser we get, I believe, at the start of Ep9 where you see a table being overturned in Bella's house, and the camera leading us into that locked room of hers. I think that's a preview of what just happened at the x-mas dinner at Bella's. James probably leaped out of his chair at the MC and some form of brawl happened.

GAHH! everytime I think about that scene I keep thinking "FAWK that update isn't coming fast enough!"
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I had read here on the forum that the person responsible for the blackout at the Halloween party was the MC's grandfather. It was a way he found to be able to see the MC up close the moment he went down the stairs to check what happened to the energy. If it's true, it's pretty sad to imagine that the MC's grandfather has to do such a thing because he's afraid to approach him in daylight. Is there someone in a wheelchair on the side of the stairs, would that person be the MC's grandfather?
:rolleyes:

This is the post in the Rooster, right before the blackout. Because we can't play game in "realtime" as well as game mechanics limits us a lot, this Becky's post appears when we are back to free-roam and is able to check our phone. If somebody doubt, then when blackout starts (MC plays drinking game with Sage, J&M and Bella) - Becky falls into the tub with colored water. She made this selfie right before going to bathroom. While Vinny entered the mansion minutes before.

When MC enters area behind the white door (which leads to basement and Tommy room via the ladder and Rusty and Jamie rooms) we hear a distinctive sound - like someone running away in the dark.

SJXIHP2.jpg

Vinny knows the mansion and what is located where and how it works. We also see Nick on the photo above, he didn't recognize Vinny and Vinny didn't recognize him either. Other clues - we see out of focus Vinny at background, DPC is playing with little details again. And first thing Vinny do after entering mansion - he is going right to the door, which leads to the basement with electric switch.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
jill being an innocent, silly virginal princess is fine. lots of girls are like that.
one thing that does bug me, she's kind of lacking chin if i'm being honest. not to mitch mcconnell levels, but enough that it's noticeable (in particular, when you grab her hand while sleeping with her on bella's couch and when you visit her in her room before the recital).

what are you talking about? people date married women all the time - whether their husbands' whereabouts are known OR unknown.
There are many things missing in Jill, friend. You were very kind to only mention her chin.

Fair enough.
But I think Bella's hubby will making a surprise return for the holidays. Just from the teaser we get, I believe, at the start of Ep9 where you see a table being overturned in Bella's house, and the camera leading us into that locked room of hers. I think that's a preview of what just happened at the x-mas dinner at Bella's. James probably leaped out of his chair at the MC and some form of brawl happened.

GAHH! everytime I think about that scene I keep thinking "FAWK that update isn't coming fast enough!"
Is not a flashback? I dont think is a flash-foward...

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
There are many things missing in Jill, friend. You were very kind to only mention her chin.

Is not a flashback? I dont think is a flash-foward...
I think it is a preview, just like at the end of Ep8 when DPC shows us a preview of Zoey coming back.
Granted one is shown at the end of the episode and the other at the beginning. And I'll admit, I'm not sure what to make of that, but you could be right. It just feels more like a preview to me.

Although, I am starting to get to know DPC enough not to trust the obvious conclusions. He tends to set us up for failure in our presumptions. lol

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Fair enough.

If that scene isn't a flashback and if James does appear in Ep.12 how would that scene play out for those not in a relationship with Bella? In the flashback it is possible to see the silhouette of a person, I thought it was a thief who tried to break into Bella's house and shot James. So when Bella witnessed Vinny shooting the MC, Bella would have a panic attack and remember the day James was killed by a gunshot. This scene could happen naturally whether Bella is the MC's love interest or not.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If that scene isn't a flashback and if James does appear in Ep.12 how would that scene play out for those not in a relationship with Bella? In the flashback it is possible to see the silhouette of a person, I thought it was a thief who tried to break into Bella's house and shot James. So when Bella witnessed Vinny shooting the MC, Bella would have a panic attack and remember the day James was killed by a gunshot. This scene could happen naturally whether Bella is the MC's love interest or not.
For the amount of times where bella just utters to herself "James please come home, I forgive you", she says that when in pool with the MC and when she tells Jill she's ok with Jill to date the MC when she's in the library just before you go see her after asking Jill on a date. So I think James is very much still alive.

**EDIT**
Ok I've just double checked, in the library she actually says "James, please forgive me" and not please come home.. sry for my bad memory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't have the screeny for the pool scene.

Last edited:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
For the amount of times where bella just utters to herself "James please come home, I forgive you", she says that when in pool with the MC and when she tells Jill she's ok with Jill to date the MC when she's in the library just before you go see her after asking Jill on a date. So I think James is very much still alive.

**EDIT**
Ok I've just double checked, in the library she actually says "James, please forgive me" and not please come home.. sry for my bad memory.
Let's assume that James is alive, what reason would Bella have to continue her relationship with the MC if she can get her husband back? This scenario seems like automatic defeat for the MC. There must be a happy ending for Bella and the MC together, no?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
dude clicking the letters one at a time for all the words, while timed, and then having to press "OK" when you get the right word is awful. there is no excuse for that. at least with the math one, you are not on a time limit and you only have to click once per question.
DPC has said going forward you would be able to use your keyboard for entry, which will be a great improvement.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I dunno, maybe the bigger dick?

Sorry, all jokes aside, I can't think of anything for that. I'll have to self medicate to enable my over active imagination to kick in. :ROFLMAO:
Bella hates violence, right? Imagine this scenario: James returns during Christmas dinner and has a physical confrontation with MC. A choice is shown to the player, he can either beat James up or let James beat him up. If the MC beats up James, will Bella side with the MC or the side of James who took a good beating? If for Bella to side with the MC he needs to be beaten quietly by James then I'm going to break his face. My MC ain't no sissy.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Bella hates violence, right? Imagine this scenario: James returns during Christmas dinner and has a physical confrontation with MC. A choice is shown to the player, he can either beat James up or let James beat him up. If the MC beats up James, will Bella side with the MC or the side of James who took a good beating? If for Bella to side with the MC he needs to be beaten quietly by James then I'm going to break his face. My MC ain't no sissy.
While we're in the realm of "what if's",
what if what you say happens, but the catalyst of James reactions would be Bella announcing she's pregnant with MC's child?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

**EDIT**

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't have the screeny for the pool scene.
Here is the text from the script file for the library scene above and her next two thoughts:

isa "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"
isa "(Please, just come home again...)"
isa "(It's been long enough now.)"

Maybe it she means she thinks that the voodoo zombie juice should had enough time to take effect. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
what if what you say happens, but the catalyst of James reactions would be Bella announcing she's pregnant with MC's child?
Maybe that's why James left in the first place. Bella wanted children and James didn't at the time or doesn't want any at all. But with the MC, Bella can have what she deserves. 1604200_Happiness-01-B.jpg

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Here is the text from the script file for the library scene above and her next two thoughts:

isa "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"
isa "(Please, just come home again...)"
isa "(It's been long enough now.)"

Maybe it she means she thinks that the voodoo zombie juice should had enough time to take effect. :unsure:
It's easier for the plot with James being dead and Bella delirious waiting for him to come back. Like I said, a widow in denial. For James to be alive he would have to be as despicable as Tybalt and Bella seems to miss him a lot, if she didn't have an abusive relationship with him we can definitely say he was a good husband... unless he cheated on her with Jade.

Reactions: Nurikabe and kcaldw

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Maybe that's why James left in the first place. Bella wanted children and James didn't at the time or doesn't want any at all. But with the MC, Bella can have what she deserves. View attachment 2650109
Kid: "Mommy! Mommy! Why is Dad 20 years younger than you?"
Isabella: "'Cause he's fucked up in the head...err...I mean...It's because he's got Mommy issues, baby."

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes