bolsiita

May 20, 2018
Remember Riona confiding to the MC at the Helloween party ? Maybe this happens after whatever fucked up shit happens when you "hang out" with Quinn and now the MC confides in Riona and THAT leads to a fancy date at the arcade.
Tremolo gets a dose of reality and Riona takes him back to simpler times. Love her, I'm definitely doing a Riona playthrough starting next episode.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I don't look at previews generally. Tremolo looks different, not sure If I'm too into it. But this looks like he's having one of his drama queen moments, when did this come out? so I can look at discussions?
7 weeks ago, I think. It's one of the most intriguing ones, for sure.

Remember Riona confiding to the MC at the Helloween party ? Maybe this happens after whatever fucked up shit happens when you "hang out" with Quinn and now the MC confides in Riona and THAT leads to a fancy date at the arcade.
That could be it. Riona trying to cheer him up, like he did for her in Episode 9.

Reactions: bolsiita

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I don't know...I like her as a character but do we really need a date with another girl who isn't any of the real LIs? Maybe it is this episode's part for the "others" path.
I'm with DPC on this, Main girl, Side girl, whatever, the main girls have their paths and guaranteed content per episode, but the other girls need their moment to shine aswell. If a guy fancies Riona, let them have their date they know content is not guaranteed. And to be really honest, after the last episode, there can not be enough scenes at different locations for me.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I don't know...I like her as a character but do we really need a date with another girl who isn't any of the real LIs? Maybe it is this episode's part for the "others" path.
There's no "real" LIs. The only thing the main LIs mean is that there is more content for them, not that they are the only real LIs.

Reactions: sava75

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I bet this is just Rio's curse from the Halloween party working out -- she said she's hoping MC's relationship doesn't last, and now she's here to wipe his tears and warm his lonely bed :whistle::coffee:

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
I just saw the preview of Maya shaking the hand of someone with the conflicted Tremolo behind (Haven't gone through the full discussion yet) but I'm leaning to it being Jade. She could start helping Maya to hold it over Tremolo.
We have to remember that Jade is using Tremolo to cope with her marital issues, she is using him, for good or bad. Tremolo breaking up with her in order to not cheat on his LI, its understandable that there is a double standard from Tremolo's actions that pisses her off, but its also worth to note that it hits her right in her personal issues because she has to feel some guilt about their fling.
Its a toxic thing going on and she has a lot to lose.
This is why I would 100% fuck over Jade if it could benefit Tremolo or Quinn.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
do you honestly believe there won't be some kind of shooting mini game?. :LOL:
I don't know, I have nothing against mini-games, in fact, I enjoy some of them like the party planner mini-game, but more mini-games are the last thing this game needs in my opinion.
Although, if that mini-game comes with a date with Rio I'll gladly accept it :LOL:

Reactions: Crusader of Romance
Sep 2, 2020
I just saw the preview of Maya shaking the hand of someone with the conflicted Tremolo behind (Haven't gone through the full discussion yet) but I'm leaning to it being Jade. She could start helping Maya to hold it over Tremolo.
We have to remember that Jade is using Tremolo to cope with her marital issues, she is using him, for good or bad. Tremolo breaking up with her in order to not cheat on his LI, its understandable that there is a double standard from Tremolo's actions that pisses her off, but its also worth to note that it hits her right in her personal issues because she has to feel some guilt about their fling.
silence wench. Milf supremacy > coping morals :BootyTime:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9813919
all story previews

• Red Heart

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Riona is getting interesting. She likely has trust issues, that's why she can't orgasm during sex, it's pretty common. Maybe that gets adressed in this update.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I bet this is just Rio's curse from the Halloween party working out -- she said she's hoping MC's relationship doesn't last, and now she's here to wipe his tears and warm his lonely bed :whistle::coffee:
Would love to see it just for the forum exploding

Episode 8 *drumroll* THE DECISION !!!

Episode 10 *tumbleweed crossing the screen* THE BREAK UP !!!

:D

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
And to be really honest, after the last episode, there can not be enough scenes at different locations for me.
I mean...you people do realize the more paths and permutations the game gets, the longer the development circle becomes and the less content you will see on every single playthrough, right?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think it's amusing that many players will have sabotaged their ep 8 decision with decisions made in much earlier eps.

Would Sage forgive Fuckface for fucking Jade (even if it was before they were actually an item)? Would Sage forgive Fuckface for knowing about and using Quinn's restaurant and not telling her about it? Would Maya forgive Fuckface if she found out he fucked Quinn on the roof of the mansion despite knowing what she thought about her? Would Maya and Josy forgive Fuckface for knowing about and using the restaurant and therefore knowing that's likely what Quinn was trying to recruit them for with their tasklist? Knowing that Bella drops Fuckface because of a sexual encounter with Cathy, how will she react to knowing Fuckface fucked Jade? How would Jill react to finding out that Fuckface was getting sexual with Bella while she was dating him, even if he chose her over Bella?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
Would Sage forgive Fuckface for fucking Jade
My thing with Sage is I can't get over the fact that from the perspective of Tremolo she is leaving by the end of his first year and he will stay there. She will move on one way or another.
Would Maya and Josy forgive Fuckface for knowing about and using the restaurant and therefore knowing that's likely what Quinn was trying to recruit them for with their tasklist?
This is the one that fucks with me, but because Derek would not like that at all. It will make things really bleak in the mansion.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes