Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Through the Clone series, however, we can assume that DPC has dealt with it and practiced on the poses for such scenes. Ergo, it will come.

I think with but so that a MMF for a DIK MC will be exclusive. I also rule out Josy, Maya and Jill for an MMF because they are CHICK girls.

With Isabella, Sage and Quinn (representing the OTHER Girls) I can see so that could happen. Isabella herself thinks of a MMF in her EP4 Branch, that's why I think so she already did something like that with James in her past. Sage is experimenting joyfully and already had a double penetration with Quinn and the MC. In EP9, after Sage has sex with the MC, the two have a conversation. In this conversation it is implied that Sage would try a MMF. I see two variations there. Tommy, MC, Sage and/or Chad, MC, Sage. Why Chad. Chad already makes it clear in EP1 so he's into the MC's ass, so gay Chad gets a hard-on when he sees denn MC naked and can then fuck Sage. To Quinn and the OTHER Girls one must explain nothing.
I don't if you are joking or not or you just letting everyone knows about your weird kinks. I don't know why you think Dpc will add sex with scenes with other mens and ruin his already established characters? It already in three seasons and you think he will risk alienating his fans like Mr dot? Dating my daughter developer and force people to drop his game? Pretty shitty business move if you ask me? Then again you are dalli making weird theories is your thing. If Dpc makes MMF scenes then you can probably assume that Maya gonna end up as prostitute in another route if MC decided not to warn her about Quinn :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
I still think she is the most dangerous bitch in the game. Quinn just has nothing on her.
You're not the only one. I always found it a little odd that Lily would be attracted to the MC. Don't get me wrong, I think she's hot as hell, but... I don't know...

One of my therories is that Lily is only fucking the MC because she knows Quinn likes him. She's playing chess in a sense. Even though Lily is acting very affectionately towards the MC, it's clear she's not a sincere person and has a huge secret. Quinn on the other hand has this ultra bitch exterior but can't completely hide her genuine affection for the MC. Lily must have noticed. Now, this is disproven a little by the fact that Quinn will only really like the MC if his DIK score is high, but it could just be, that her true nature needs to be coaxed out by DIK MC's constant negging. Also at the end of episode 9, Lily will caution the MC not to fall in love with her if he has sex with her. Her doing that struck me as rather uncharacteristic. Unless of course it's a reverse dare. We'll see I guess.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I plan to redo my PT focusing on the relationship with Sage, can you guys give me tips on what to do and what to avoid?

For example:

1 - Not having an affair with Jade.
(In my “man whore” PT I think she will help me when I need it if I have an affair with her.)

2 - Get close to Quinn, smoke, hook up?

3 - Tell her about Chad and Troy.

4 - Getting involved with the Pink Rose girls?

(Nicole, Sandy, Lily.)

5 - Tell Heather about Tommy?
(She'll like me, but do I need it?)

6 - Fuck Lily at the HOT's house party?
(I still plan on having as much fun with as many girls as I can, I want to have options when Sage proposes a threesome, maybe Lily isn't going to be an option, but you guys get my point.)

7 - At the Halloween party, cheat with someone?
(I like Riona, but if I have to avoid it, so be it.)

8 - Let the preps join the party?
(Not related to Sage, but in my “man whore” PT I let them in because they have money, and can help Quinn/Lily/Tommy by buying drugs from them, is what I think, and except for having more guys competing for the girls, I don't see a downside, but if my focus is Sage, I don't see anything upside about letting them in either.)

Anything else?
1. Jade is the main mine for the Sage route. You must avoid this at all costs if you don't want to destroy Sage.

2.While it's hard to tell if having fun with Quinn has any effect, the only thing that's happened so far is you upset her when you turned her down in Ep.9
But here's what's important:
2.1 Avoid Quinn Restaurant. When all this comes out, I think Sage will be furious when she finds out that you used girls of her sorority as prostitutes.

3. Ofc, always tell Sage about Chad/Troy. She deserves to know.

4. Really doesn't matter until S2 end.

5. Same, Tommy/Heather situation is not part of Sage route.

6. If you want to impress Sage more with your sex skills, don't fuck Lily, or Sage rate you 2/5 because you cum fast.It's best to bang Sage first if you want to have fun with the other girls.

7.Don't cheat with anyone. It's DrPinkCake game, you will face consequeses later.

8. Not matters.

More from me:

9.Don't add Zoey to the finalists list for best Halloween costume. Sage will get a weird moment because of this.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
1. Jade is the main mine for the Sage route. You must avoid this at all costs if you don't want to destroy Sage.
Ah shit, there goes my DiK Sage saves then :HideThePain:
Oh well, Lily is my top choice anyway and she's fine with MC fucking others :KEK:

Last edited:

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
I still think she is the most dangerous bitch in the game. Quinn just has nothing on her.
she has street smarts like any whore, maybe more since she seem to be in that enviroment from a very young age, wich is fkd up, also, she maybe smart, but she is still a naive stupid kid, she believe that protitution will not came back to bite her skinny ass? that is dumb, specially if she wants to be a nurse, when a girl does prostitution or any related shit, is not her body what she is selling, is her reputation, and u cant buy that shit back.
Anyway i also think that Lily is smarter than Quinn, but because of how prostitution works, they listen to their clients, sometimes even help them by doing so, and if she wants to be a nurse then she is the type who cares or is interested in people, she probably can tell if u are hiding something from her even before the first word came out of ur mounth, she is a natural, but she is too naive. The way she propose to mc, she want something but doesnt want to put labels on it? bs i say, most likely she wants a relationship, but is afraid of it failing, so if they never "date" they can never break up, right? sometimes she just act like a naive little girl.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You know Sage's issue with her ex is all about cheating, right? I think, aside of fucking her mom, this is the other one you should avoided the most.
It has to be imagined how stupid it is to be on Sage path and at the same time during the party: kiss Riona, grab Sarah and Mel's butts, touch Lily's breasts. Dating the HOTs president while messing around with her sisters, with whom she lives under the same roof.:HideThePain:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I felt the Mona situation was relatively straight forward. She signed up with Quinn to fuck for free tuition, but balked when she found out she'd be fucking old guys:

Quinn: "You two. Leave."​
Lily: "No. We're staying."​
Quinn: "No, you're not. It's girl talk time."​
Lily: "You're in luck! I'm a girl."​
Lily: "Also, I already know what it's about."​
Quinn: "..."​
Lily: "Don't worry. I keep secrets very well."​
Quinn: "Hopefully better than others."​
Mona: "I wasn't going to tell anyone, she overheard us talking."​
Quinn: "And \"us\" alludes to you and Camila?"​
Mona: "I'm sorry, I couldn't do it."​
Mona: "I thought I could, but as soon as he started touching me I felt sick."​
Quinn: "Pathetic. This isn't the same go-getter I talked to before."​
Quinn: "You know what you agreed to."​
Mona: "But I don't want it anymore. You never told me I had to do old guys!"
Quinn: "Mona, Mona, Mona..."​
Quinn: "What do you expect me to do now?"​
Mona: "I won't tell anyone."​
Quinn: "That's a promise that means nothing to me."​
Quinn: "Case in point, Lily."​
Mona: "It won't happen again. I promise!"​
Mona: "I won't say another word about it or the drug deals."​
Lily: "The drug deals?"​
Mona: "Oh..."​
Quinn: "..."​

Why she leaves we don't know. She was paying her own way initially, then got the "scholarship", then the "scholarship" was rescinded, then she quit college. Probably wanted to put a very uncomfortable experience behind her.

On a side note, I love how Quinn has no control of the situation here. Lily defies her twice and sticks around for the discussion, and then Mona blows it and mentions drugs too. It's fucking hilarious. :ROFLMAO:
Man, I liked Mona. She was attractive and made a very nice little team with Camila. But by that little scene you've quoted the dialogues from, one can't help but think that she's not much brighter than the likes of Dawe and Big A, seriously.

Also, I agree that the one actually controlling the situation there is Lily. She is really sharp.

Reactions: sampow

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
Through the Clone series, however, we can assume that DPC has dealt with it and practiced on the poses for such scenes. Ergo, it will come.

I think with but so that a MMF for a DIK MC will be exclusive. I also rule out Josy, Maya and Jill for an MMF because they are CHICK girls.

With Isabella, Sage and Quinn (representing the OTHER Girls) I can see so that could happen. Isabella herself thinks of a MMF in her EP4 Branch, that's why I think so she already did something like that with James in her past. Sage is experimenting joyfully and already had a double penetration with Quinn and the MC. In EP9, after Sage has sex with the MC, the two have a conversation. In this conversation it is implied that Sage would try a MMF. I see two variations there. Tommy, MC, Sage and/or Chad, MC, Sage. Why Chad. Chad already makes it clear in EP1 so he's into the MC's ass, so gay Chad gets a hard-on when he sees denn MC naked and can then fuck Sage. To Quinn and the OTHER Girls one must explain nothing.
I would be down for a MMF with Tommy and Quinn if he is down for an MMF with Heather. But here is my problem with Quinn and MMfs...
Do you know how she rolls? Lol I don't want to fuck Quinn while she tries to peg Tommy, or worse. Its not the kind of MMF I want. I want a "team tag some girl with your best friend" deal. But Quinn seems to play a little different, not like I think its impossible for her to play a more passive role though.
One that I think would work perfectly is Tommy-Heather-Quinn-Tremolo. But I think threesomes are already demanding for DPC so its not realistic.

LustRise

May 27, 2023
You don't get it, do you?

You, the player, decide for yourself whether you want to see it or not. Remember what Isabella said in EP9! Wishes are normal for women and men. The decision is up to the players. If the LI expresses that particular wish to the MC, the MC can still deny it.

Therefore, DPC is not upsetting its fans. Actually, the opposite is true because he can satisfy two groups of fans. It's a smart move.

I'm well aware of the Maya thing and that decision, and that was when I first read that in the official walkthrough. So that was a while ago. But here, too, the player has the power to decide. He just has to warn Maya about Quinn.
Extreme doubt.
If you've played other games, you know how risky it is for the author to include MMF. Not a single popular game on this site, in the top 10, has this. I can probably assume there will be an MMF with a girl the player doesn't have a strong connection with( Heather, Sandy, Elena. Tanya), but choosing LI for this is a real shot in the foot. It makes no sense and devalues the girl. But I think elements of MMF will probably happen, but there will be another girl as the third party. That's already happened with Sage and Quinn. So why not play out a similar scene again, which is also one of the most popular in the game.

Jimwell_0820

Feb 4, 2018
hey guys I got a problem during episode 7 ending and can't start episode 8 the game keeps crashing I'm playing it on joiplay. I've already tried using the saves to start the episode and it still crashes.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Man, I liked Mona. She was attractive and made a very nice little team with Camila. But by that little scene you've quoted the dialogues from, one can't help but think that she's not much brighter than the likes of Dawe and Big A, seriously.

Also, I agree that the one actually controlling the situation there is Lily. She is really sharp.
While Mona and Cammy were a great duo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With all due respect to Mona, Cammy moved on to a much better duo!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes