Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Thanks guys for the tips on Sage's path, I really don't deserve her. :/

I'm starting to think that at the end of the game I'll end up alone.

How can you refuse all these girls, it's so hard!
We don't, just play and save, then nex girl path ;) I have them all :D

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So, i'm trying to replay the game a couple more times. But on my recent playthrough (all you can fuck buffet, go as many path as possible), i can't avoid to call Sage to take care of her, and Jill came to me for birthday picnic. My question is, i'm pretty sure there's some of my aycf playthrough when i'm still fooling around with Sage, but i don't have to call her. I can just end the freeroam and immediately go with Jill.

Anyone know why sometimes i can skip taking care Sage (while being her fuckbuddy), and sometimes i can't? Is there any variable to decide this?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
So, i'm trying to replay the game a couple more times. But on my recent playthrough (all you can fuck buffet, go as many path as possible), i can't avoid to call Sage to take care of her, and Jill came to me for birthday picnic. My question is, i'm pretty sure there's some of my aycf playthrough when i'm still fooling around with Sage, but i don't have to call her. I can just end the freeroam and immediately go with Jill.

Anyone know why sometimes i can skip taking care Sage (while being her fuckbuddy), and sometimes i can't? Is there any variable to decide this?
I don't think you can end the freeroam without calling Sage to find out she's sick. That's an important plot event in the followup and explains why she's not at the HOTs hell week party to witness and possibly defuse the drama between Maya and Quinn, as well as the shower conversation with Quinn explaining why Sage isn't running HOTs business for the next several days. You can always skip taking care of Sage, either by going with Jill on the birthday picnic or choosing neither and going for a run with Leon. The variable is ep6_helpSage if you are looking through the code.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
You don't get it, do you?

You, the player, decide for yourself whether you want to see it or not. Remember what Isabella said in EP9! Wishes are normal for women and men. The decision is up to the players. If the LI expresses that particular wish to the MC, the MC can still deny it.

Therefore, DPC is not upsetting its fans. Actually, the opposite is true because he can satisfy two groups of fans. It's a smart move.

I'm well aware of the Maya thing and that decision, and that was when I first read that in the official walkthrough. So that was a while ago. But here, too, the player has the power to decide. He just has to warn Maya about Quinn.
You don't play many games do you? If he made them optional many people won't like that decision (people already complain why so many characters and renders qhies). He would have add Ntr? Which isn't in there? Tho the topic is about potential MMF in the future which is very likely cause I played all the routes and didn't got any hints of it. Sage herself specifically mentioned more "women" in their bed. (it hint there won't be any males, and it from ep9) I don't remember Isabella saying she want to fuck another student or man when she still herself think what she is doing is wrong and risky. There are already side girls like Camilla, Riona, Sarah who are more likely to have MMf scenes with yet there are none lmfao with this being said, I personally don't think there will be scenes like that, this game doesn't go heavy on kinks or either plot which is one the reason why it so popular. I for once need more contents with side girls and potential romantic dates with main girls instead of watching other male fucking them. :Kappa:

sampow

May 14, 2023

I don't think you can end the freeroam without calling Sage to find out she's sick. That's an important plot event in the followup and explains why she's not at the HOTs hell week party to witness and possibly defuse the drama between Maya and Quinn, as well as the shower conversation with Quinn explaining why Sage isn't running HOTs business for the next several days. You can always skip taking care of Sage, either by going with Jill on the birthday picnic or choosing neither and going for a run with Leon. The variable is ep6_helpSage if you are looking through the code.
If you are on Sage's path, you have to call her. If you're not on Sage's path, you can optionally call her.

You can't actually choose neither directly, the only way to end up going on a run with Leon is if you're on neither girls' path and chose not to call Sage.

Here are the possibilities:

• On Sage's & Jill's path:
    • Forced to call Sage before freeroam ends.
    • Jill rocks up.
    • Must choose between Jill or Sage
  • On Sage's path only:
    • Jill doesn't show up.
    • Automatically visits Sage
  • On Jill's path only:
    • Can choose to call Sage or not
    • Jill shows up
    • If you didn't call Sage, automatically go on picnic
    • If you did call Sage then you have to choose between the two girls
  • On neither girls' path:
    • Jill doesn't show up.
    • If you did call Sage then you automatically go to visit her
    • If you didn't call Sage, you go for a run with Leon.
And that's it.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
If you are on Sage's path, you have to call her. If you're not on Sage's path, you can optionally call her.

You can't actually choose neither directly, the only way to end up going on a run with Leon is if you're on neither girls' path and chose not to call Sage.

• Jill rocks up.
  • On Sage's path only:
    • Jill doesn't show up.
  • On Jill's path only:
    • Jill shows up
    • Jill doesn't show up.
And that's it.
Yep, you are right. I wasn't looking far enough back in the code where the phone menu gets built, and was thrown off by an else condition for when you aren't on Sage's path. (y)

Reactions: sampow

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

• Jill rocks up.
  • On Sage's path only:
    • Jill doesn't show up.
  • On Jill's path only:
    • Jill shows up
    • Jill doesn't show up.
And that's it.
Okay, and can you please remind me again, when we enter Sage's path? I know that we enter Jill path when we kiss her in Bella's house, we enter MJ path by choosing them in Tremolo's room after DIKs party, we enter Bella path when we make out in her sauna, but i can't seems to find out when we enter Sage's path.

• Wow
Reactions: Tomás Turbando

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Okay, and can you please remind me again, when we enter Sage's path? I know that we enter Jill path when we kiss her in Bella's house, we enter MJ path by choosing them in Tremolo's room after DIKs party, we enter Bella path when we make out in her sauna, but i can't seems to find out when we enter Sage's path.
You have to offer to teach her guitar and also not reject her when you play for her and she sits behind you on the bed (you tell her when you did it it was really to get closer to her, not for teaching purposes). That sets the pathsage variable to true in episode 5.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
You have to offer to teach her guitar and also not reject her when you play for her and she sits behind you on the bed (you tell her when you did it it was really to get closer to her, not for teaching purposes). That sets the pathsage variable to true in episode 5.
Okay, got it. Thank you.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Sage is unique in that she is the only girl (so far) that you can reject and then rekindle things later on.

Like JJ says, you have to teach her guitar in episode 2, and not reject her in episode 3 to get on her path.

But if you don't do this, and you aren't on her path, when episode 7 comes along and Sage has broken up with Chad, she pretty much offers herself up on a platter to the mc. At that point you can choose to pursue her even if you've been a rude cunt all along.

The cool thing with choosing Sage later on rather than sooner is you don't have to feel like a turd by turning her down when she's sick; you simply don't ring her and don't have to feel bad because how were you to know she was sick, right? Also, she doesn't try to make out with the mc in episode 7 when they are working out in the library, and he doesn't go full retard and tell her he doesn't want to be a rebound guy. You scan skip all that angst and just go full sage from episode 7 onwards.

Meanwhile, Bella just cuts you off if you get a blowjob from Cathy, Jill shoots you down if you tended to a sick Sage, and Maya & Josy make out in the library while you cry your eyes out because you weren't chick enough for them!

Sage is a wonderful woman! :giggle:

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Fuck everything that moves. You need practice to score a 5/5 with Sage.
You know I tried a playthrough where I left Sage sexually frustrated until the HOT's party. She looked like she had a religious moment when she climaxed and still got 3/5 :ROFLMAO:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Damn I'm currently stuck on a Sage PT. At the halloween party, after dancing with Sage on the dancefloor, Bella arrives at the party. Afterwards the questlog is empty and there are no more clickable events that lead anywhere. Is there a solution?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Damn I'm currently stuck on a Sage PT. At the halloween party, after dancing with Sage on the dancefloor, Bella arrives at the party. Afterwards the questlog is empty and there are no more clickable events that lead anywhere. Is there a solution?
Try going to Derek's room, it might be time for another flashback.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Did you talk to Heather in Tommy's room, behind the curtain?
In one of my PT's I got stuck like this and that's what was missing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes