rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
By going full DIK, do you mean making DIK decisions every single time? I haven't tried that personally. Can you give one example of what you mean by turning into "full fucking retard" after going full DIK? I'm curious.
When you go to compliment a girl he just basically says "YOU'RE HOT !!!" I just find that really cringe. also just looking under Maya's skirt every cahnce you get makes me feel like such an asshole and I'm not even a Maya fan. You're basically playing a hornier version of Derk. Also it feels a bit unnaturael seeing MC just become a full DIK so quickly when you know he was bullied all his life.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
When you go to compliment a girl he just basically says "YOU'RE HOT !!!" I just find that really cringe. also just looking under Maya's skirt every cahnce you get makes me feel like such an asshole and I'm not even a Maya fan. You're basically playing a hornier version of Derk. Also it feels a bit unnaturael seeing MC just become a full DIK so quickly when you know he was bullied all his life.
You realize you dont have to do that? You can have a +20 DIK score without looking under every girl's skirt.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Haha! I guess the DIK MC can sound a bit like Stifler sometimes, all right. But at least the dev succeeds in showing how the MC has changed. And being this partly a parody of American college life as it's commonly depicted in films and TV, I think it works quite alright. I agree that the MC can change his ways too quickly and that's not realistic at all, though. But this is a game and the doc is mostly limited by the story he wants to tell and the time frame in which it happens.

Reactions: sava75

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
I really hope Quinn's father returns at some point in the story. Can you imagine how it will be if you are maxed out on her path? There could be a time when she might be conflicted and stuck between her father and Tremolo. A lot of potential character growth.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Any extreme path makes little sense, even a full chick affinity of a guy who forgives everyone and rejects any 'craziness' that comes his way.

In this sense, neutral affinity is the best, although I still find it unnatural (when I have found myself there, it is always because I had chosen rationally several times)

Reactions: SomboSteel
May 3, 2022
Being a DIK Walkthrough Mod (no cheats) [v0.9.1] [PurrvertedSnowflake]

Your End of Episode Save Files will work Day 1 of any new Being A DIK release. This is a zero-Cheat Walk Through mod designed to keep you immersed w/in the game instead of being distracted. Only the Permutation choices that are relevant to your current run will appear. Information missing from the the Official WT is included and your Status will update properly.

Also, an English Test bypass is included & an option to only download the English Cheat bypass w/o my mod.

Features:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Lol, no... I'll ask DPC to change that just because of you. Everyone say "thank you, Hog".
Woohoo! Upskirts! wait......um.....that wasn't me, that was....the...friend....I was asking for.....yeah, friend. I don't do that kind of thing.....ever....as far as you know...

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
What I wanna know is how much flexibility we are gonna lose until the end of the game. We might be stuck with a permanent massive DIK for all choices.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I really hope Quinn's father returns at some point in the story. Can you imagine how it will be if you are maxed out on her path? There could be a time when she might be conflicted and stuck between her father and Tremolo. A lot of potential character growth.
I believe he's either dead or in prison, although I'd prefer the latter. It would be more interesting that way IMO. I also think that Buddy betrayed him and is behind his disappearance. Again, that would make it all the more interesting.

Reactions: bolsiita and Mfka5

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
What I wanna know is how much flexibility we are gonna lose until the end of the game. We might be stuck with a permanent massive DIK for all choices.
By episode 9, we all have got a permanent affinity. And it means exactly that: it is permanent, irrevocable.

If my memory serves me well:

The MC's status if he has a permanent chick affinity can range from massive chick to plain chick .
The MC's status if he has a permanent DIK affinity can range from plain DIK to massive DIK.
The MC's status if he has a permanent neutral affinity can range from plain chick to plain DIK.

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
Yeah... Quinn's father breaks out of prison and fights the MC because Quinn is in love with him. Later Lily shoots Quinn's father and Quinn swears revenge.
Lol I was thinking more on the line of her father asking her or expecting something from her but it conflicts with her growing relationship with Tremolo.
Another I once thought was that her father in prison is one of her biggest motivations for all the shit she's been doing but eventually she is forced to choose whats more important for her.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Fucking hell I just tried going full DIK and MC just turns to a full fucking retard so quickly. Does anyone actually like playing this way? I think DIK affinity and Neutral status might be the best
For me, what woke me up and made me avoid going the full DIK path was in this dialogue with Camila, the MC was super rude with her for no reason.

Reactions: dalli_x and Jumbi

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
For me, what woke me up and made me avoid going the full DIK path was in this dialogue with Camila, the MC was super rude with her for no reason.
Not being able to enjoy her amazing ass is one of the losses of not going DIK, I think?! Or is neutral enough?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
It's sometimes fun to go full Renegade-Shepard, just to see how things turn out, but like with Mass Effect, the consequences of all those DIK actions is sometimes too painful to bear. My general approach for my Massive DIK runs is: if it gets the MC laid, do it. Otherwise, say/do something else.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
There are a few instances where the DIK MC can be a total cretin, like that one.

EDIT: Nonetheless, you can still choose the non-DIK answer.

Last edited:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Not being able to enjoy her amazing ass is one of the losses of not going DIK, I think?! Or is neutral enough?
In this particular dialogue I always go for the normal choice without being rude and Camila likes me and I go all out with her without missing a beat, even Mona mentions something about Camila liking me at the party.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes