Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
All cheat points ( from HB)
View attachment 2679654
P.S.
Considering that Josy, Bianca and suddenly Melanie /Sara are given two points, they are the first girls with whom MC will cheat on her girlfriend
Wait, I had no idea about this! Cool idea.
WAIT! There are "cheat points" in the game now? As in cheating on your relationship? I might have made huge mistake... :eek:
Luckily I only messed up one time by telling Josy I thought about what could have been a bit. I said that mostly to be nice, had no idea that would haunt my relationship with Jill.
The average development time per episode is 7-8 months. Then the entire season will take 3 years to complete and we won't see the finale until early 2025. I think he will definitely finish this season, but season 4 is highly questionable for me. No matter how responsible and dedicated DPc is, he's a human being, not a machine and is unlikely to maintain interest in the game for another 6 years. That's a lot.
I doubt he will ruin his game by cutting it short. He just recently confirmed that the game will end somewhere between Episode 15-17. Besides, this is his fulltime job now. This is his income. He has, however, said that he will most likely not make a long game like this again.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
It's a trolling move of the mods, so the people can spam every thread with "compressed" because they're too dumb to use the search function properly and annoying the crowd. It's a fun to everyone. Best gift they could give the community. :LUL:
So every post I reply to should start with "Here is my compressed view of that subject.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

sampow

May 14, 2023
The average development time per episode is 7-8 months. Then the entire season will take 3 years to complete and we won't see the finale until early 2025. I think he will definitely finish this season, but season 4 is highly questionable for me. No matter how responsible and dedicated DPc is, he's a human being, not a machine and is unlikely to maintain interest in the game for another 6 years. That's a lot.
It’s not his hobby, he’s quit his job and gone full time on this. People work full time jobs for like 40+ years, so why would DPC not be able to keep working?

There are a few reasons why developers of these games just drop them:
  • They aren’t making enough money.
  • They run out of ideas.

That’s about it. But we know DPC is earning a lot from this game, and he’s already developed the main plot, so I don’t see why he’d stop. He could slow down a bit, but why stop? He’s even mentioned he’s got some ideas for another game after this. (y)

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Then a kiss with Riona or a promise to fuck Heather is better than talking with Josy? I'm guessing that fucking Melanie and Sarah would be the very first optional cheating based on the nature of these characters and their talkativeness.
The MC has a past with Josy, he had feelings for her, and maybe still does, so I also think it's more serious than doing something with a random girl just for fun while drunk.

Like flirting with a random girl at a bar, and flirting with your ex at the bar.

Reactions: Kpyna

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Is there anything more to these options?

In my “man whore” PT the recommended by the MOD is still “We wouldn't have worked out”, I imagine it is to not cause problems in the relationship between Maya and Josy, however for this PT the other options seem more viable if I want something with Josy, I had doubts about this choice.

Reactions: anonx5

sampow

May 14, 2023

In my “man whore” PT the recommended by the MOD is still “We wouldn't have worked out”, I imagine it is to not cause problems in the relationship between Maya and Josy, however for this PT the other options seem more viable if I want something with Josy, I had doubts about this choice.
Remember the mod is just written by a fan who has no idea what is to come. Apart from the "tc" counter (which is not used on a manwhore path), there's also a "ep9_josy_wonder" flag, set depending on your response:
  • "All the time" - ep9_josy_wonder=3
  • "A bit" - ep9_josy_wonder=2
  • "We wouldn't have worked out" - ep9_josy_wonder=1
The flag isn't used anywhere else in the episode, so we can only speculate that it may matter later. It very likely will matter later. But yeah, the mod doesn't know, so take its recommendations with a grain of salt.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

There's no way at this point for the mod developer to really know how any of those options is going to work out at this stage. Having said that, it could be that if you're doing a manwhore route, committing to Josy or any other character in a later episode won't be possible. Do you get different recommendations on different PTs?

At any rate, I'd rather play with the walkthrough than a mod. Just risks messing up your saves later.

Reactions: Gato21 and sampow

rj677

May 30, 2020
View attachment 2679654
P.S.
Considering that Josy, Bianca and suddenly Melanie /Sara are given two points, they are the first girls with whom MC will cheat on her girlfriend
Of course I knew there were cheat points in Being a DIK :HideThePain::HideThePain:...... Like, who wouldnt know that by now... :oops::oops:

Now I just realized I have to check some things on my save files, just to remind myself of all the perfect relationship decisions I have clearly and undoubtedly made in episode 9 :HideThePain::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
My guess is the opportunity to cheat with Josy will either come in the last two-or-three episodes (probably at the same time as the crisis hits in the throuple path if you favored one over the other), or it'll be something she immediately regrets and insists on keeping secret (until it inevitably comes out in the last two or three episodes).

Simply because it'll require a ton of branching.

Dec 22, 2017
Is there only the potential solo path for Josy, or does Maya have points like that as well? I still wish for a solo route with Maya to open up, but I'm doubting it now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is there only the potential solo path for Josy, or does Maya have points like that as well? I still wish for a solo route with Maya to open up, but I'm doubting it now.
You did have the chance to tell Derek you still have feelings for Maya rather than Josy after not entering the throuple in ep 4. However Maya doesn't seem to like Fuckface as much as Josy does and has shown no regret for choosing Josy over Fuckface. However with cracks showing in the Josy and Maya couple if Fuckface isn't involved, that he can widen himself, it's possible that a Maya route could come up if she becomes single again. Nothing will happen while she's still together with Josy though, Maya's shown no interest in that.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
From all popular games that have been in development for very long time like De Luca, Be a Legend, Summers gone etc being a dik has by far the least chance of being dropped...
Considering the amount of money he makes he would be crazy to drop it only to be forced to work somewhere else for -3x the money lol

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
In episode 10 Josy will break up with Maya and leave her to her fate to chase after the MC.
Unfortunately she will be cucked by Quinn and Zoey working together to keep other girls away from him.

Please look forward to it.
They have to lock all the girls somewhere so that MC will not find them and keep them safe from him dicking them all the time.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Of course, what can go wrong with bangin a hysterical and depressed woman who has the power to ruin your future :)
Taking in consideration Jade hinted to be harmful if MC rejects her since the beginning.... I don't even wanna imagine how she'd react if she finds out if MC messes with somebody else. Or Sage lol

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes