funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The power of a pussy is often underestimated. The pussy of a blue-haired girl is capable of making Derek lose the best friend position when he is clearly the best character present in the game. I wonder if Zoey was as ugly as Wendy would anyone still doubt that Derek is the best boy. :LOL:
Doesn't matter what Zoey looks like. Her position as best bud and/or more, is pretty much cemented by the fact that Derek cock-blocked the MC. That in my book, is a mortal sin.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'm doing a new gameplay making some choices different from what I usually do, did anyone try to “ignore the alphas” at the HOT's party?
I never took this option, I want to know if there is something positive about it.

I've been reading some theories here, and related to that there's the theory of being ok with Alphas, attending parties together (Sage mentioned something like that), usually I would say this is something absurd, but since I'm testing a new gameplay I was curious if it's possible.
  • Is it possible to enjoy the party with the Alphas there?
  • Will Jacob hide until the end?
  • Will the Alphas try to make it difficult for the MC and Jacob or provoke them?
I want spoilers.
1 - Define "enjoy". The MC is capable of making drinks.

2 - Yes, Jacob is hidden in the same place until the end of the party.

3 - No. The alphas don't bother the MC at all. Some leave anyway and others pass out from drinking too much. It's pretty bland. I do not advise making the CHICK choice.

Reactions: ImSenjou

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Doesn't matter what Zoey looks like. Her position as best bud and/or more, is pretty much cemented by the fact that Derek cock-blocked the MC. That in my book, is a mortal sin.
Before Ep.8 nobody hated Derek, but after Zoey returned to the plot it's common to see posts talking shit about D-Boy. Pretty weird coincidence, don't you think? Derek's only flaw is his loose tongue, otherwise he would easily be the ultimate bro.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
1. Yes, the only change is if they are there or not in the background.
2. Yes, he only moves after they are all kicked out.
3. Nope. The party ends without Jakob moving or anything bad happening.
1 - Define "enjoy". The MC is capable of making drinks.

2 - Yes, Jacob is hidden in the same place until the end of the party.

3 - No. The alphas don't bother the MC at all. Some leave anyway and others pass out from drinking too much. It's pretty bland. I do not advise making the CHICK choice.
I have to help my brother Jacob, I will definitely kick these guys out of the party!
Thanks!

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I have to help my brother Jacob, I will definitely kick these guys out of the party!
Thanks!
Sage when it comes to alphas is just as naive as Jill. I love Sage, but she doesn't really know the rivalry between the DIKs and the Jocks. You better kick the Jocks out of the party and show them who's boss. Even my CHICK MC made that choice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Before Ep.8 nobody hated Derek, but after Zoey returned to the plot it's common to see posts talking shit about D-Boy. Pretty weird coincidence, don't you think? Derek's only flaw is his loose tongue, otherwise he would easily be the ultimate bro.
Well I guess I don't shout it from the rooftops often enough then. 'cause I've never liked the Derek character.

I could never tolerate the idiotic sidekick 'comic relief' character. I think it's a piss poor writing technique. At least there's a few moments where he's useful. But other than that, I'd happily run him over with a Zamboni truck "a la" deadpool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Well I guess I don't shout it from the rooftops often enough then. 'cause I've never liked the Derek character.

I could never tolerate the idiotic sidekick 'comic relief' character. I think it's a piss poor writing technique. At least there's a few moments where he's useful. But other than that, I'd happily run him over with a Zamboni truck "a la" deadpool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you play with an MC DIK or CHICK? I noticed that people playing with a DIK MC usually hate Derek, I don't know why exactly. Maybe Derek doesn't suit DIK MC?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Do you play with an MC DIK or CHICK? I noticed that people playing with a DIK MC usually hate Derek, I don't know why exactly. Maybe Derek doesn't suit DIK MC?
From my very first playthrough when he made his first impression as you stand in front of the college and Cathy is welcoming the new comers, and Derek talks like he's mentally challenged. It didn't matter which path I chose (Chick DIK or Neutral), he still gets under my skin for being a moronic character.

*Shrug*

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
The dorm party sucks when you're single and without the restaurant, how can the DPC leave it like that?

Is there really no way to get someone, or did I miss it?
The most I got was a “Thank You” kiss from Riona, that party was sad.

• Haha

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
The dorm party sucks when you're single and without the restaurant, how can the DPC leave it like that?

If there's a way I don't know. Every time I played I didn't accept Quinn's offer. The party is basically getting drunk with Derek until you pass out. It's something faithful to the single (or committed) life, you can't deny it.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022

Single path/DIK
Sarah and Mel, if you didn't use restaurant, prepare to pay, you will need at least 6$.

• Wow

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

There are only J&M from MGs at this party. Sage is working for her diploma, Jill and Bella are not there for obvious reasons. But it's worth it. Both of their scenes at this party are amazing, but you need to be in Throuple to get them. Party is boring only when you play Jill / Bella or Sage paths while staying faithful to them. This party is amazing when you're on J&M path, as well you're doing a manwhore run or just target on SGs. You can also get all scenes at once being on any path too. You are not obliged to deal with restaurant to help Riona with her stalker, if you want to.

Reactions: dalli_x

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
There are only J&M from MGs at this party. Sage is working for her diploma, Jill and Bella are not there for obvious reasons. But it's worth it. Both of their scenes at this party are amazing, but you need to be in Throuple to get them. Party is boring only when you play Jill / Bella or Sage paths while staying faithful to them. This party is amazing when you're on J&M path, as well you're doing a manwhore run or just target on SGs. You can also get all scenes at once being on any path too. You are not obliged to deal with restaurant to help Riona with her stalker, if you want to.
It's not just this party that's boring when you're on the Jill/Bella route. The entire game is monotonous in terms of sexual content when only chasing Jill or Bella romantically. Season 3 onwards will probably be worse as Jill and Bella are not expected to appear at various events (for obvious reasons).

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I wonder why a DIK MC and single wouldn't accept Quinn's offer. It makes no sense. :KEK:
Cant stand the bitch lol. For me I like to add little bit of roleplay element in games like this, so my main path is single mc, dik path - pretty much college frat bro fuckboy who enjoys party lifestyle. Way more cooler Tommy. However I have my limits, and Quinn is bad news. I would much rather spend my time and give my hard earned money to Camilla, Rio, those two thots Sarah and Mel or nice ladies from Pink Rose

• Haha

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Cant stand the bitch lol. For me I like to add little bit of roleplay element in games like this, so my main path is single mc, dik path - pretty much college frat bro fuckboy who enjoys party lifestyle. Way more cooler Tommy. However I have my limits, and Quinn is bad news. I would much rather spend my time and give my hard earned money to Camilla, Rio, those two thots Sarah and Mel or nice ladies from Pink Rose
I already tried to make a DIK Bella route. I couldn't, I can't stand the DIK MC. He's as much of an asshole as Tommy and I hate Tommy. Not to mention DIK MC is extremely rude.

Reactions: Tom267 and dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There is a special cauldron in hell for people who choose this option.
first, it's simply doesn't make sense to say Zoe is better friend, when she is not. We the player spend more time with Derek, and develop a bound, whereas Zoey is just forced on us, and I really hate her whole "This is not you " attitude, you dont know me Bitch:p.We have better friendship with Sage or even with Bella for fuck sake:cool:
and second, none really see Zoey as friend anyway, folk just want to Fuck her, there is nothing else to it:LOL:
and you are no different either in this regard, don't even try to hide it :p:ROFLMAO::coffee:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes