ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah. The guy has some issues, can be an idiot (like when he snapped that inappropriate photo of Cathy in class). And he also is overly protective of Maya. All right. But I still like him and have not felt really pissed by anything he's done, TBH.
Wel,, he has his fault. While he play the Big Brother with Maya when its comes to MC, it's us and others who has to run around and Help Maya, whereas her brother cleary don't do enough for her :LOL:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Even with DIK status? That's a bummer. I don't like the CHICK dialogue but there are a lot of DIK choices I wouldn't voluntarily pick.
Some dialogs are based on affinity and others on status. That's why I said don't sit on the fence. Create an MC full DIK (affinity and status) or full CHICK (affinity and status).

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
But a DIK MC suits Quinn better than a NEUTRAL.
Probably. She appears as someone with DIK affinity. There's no doubt about that.

It's better to be DIK MC if I want to date Quinn, no?
That's up to each player to decide. Only DPC knows the real answer to that question at this point.

Personally, I have two runs centered on her. In the first, I have DIK affinity in the end. For the second playthrough, I go with permanent neutral affinity instead.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Zoey is classic story of the "one who got away." It's going to be interesting to see dynamic between skater/goth/punk girl with tattoos all over her body and princess Jill. Or her and Josy, we already saw hints and it seems to me they will not get along. I think if MC and Zoey have same affinity, she will try everything she can to get him back. Then again, maybe she will just stay friend, but I somehow doubt that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Some dialogs are based on affinity and others on status. That's why I said don't sit on the fence. Create an MC full DIK (affinity and status) or full CHICK (affinity and status).
I say Neutral is the way to go, far more than chick the dialogue are more or less the same, but he has more freedom, and you can have Dik status. and you can have Sex with Mel, in the shower.

as its shown here, Be Confident. Either Dik or Neutral. :cool:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Zoey is classic story of the "one who got away." It's going to be interesting to see dynamic between skater/goth/punk girl with tattoos all over her body and princess Jill. Or her and Josy, we already saw hints and it seems to me they will not get along. I think if MC and Zoey have same affinity, she will try everything she can to get him back. Then again, maybe she will just stay friend, but I somehow doubt that.
Zoey is more of a "why did you come back?" :KEK:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I say Neutral is the way to go, far more than chick the dialogue are more or less the same, but he has more freedom, and you can have Dik status. and you can have Sex with Mel, in the shower.

Yes, NEUTRAL is better for the freedom of choice, but the dialogue is the same as CHICK MC. Choosing affinity just for the dialogue might not be worth it depending on what the player is planning.

Reactions: Gato21

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Zoey is classic story of the "one who got away."
That was Josy , that is why it's so weird. Because that was already Josy's role. She was the one who almost got away, and MC was constantly thinking about her.
Whereas Zoey was something that MC didn't know how to define it, now after some " experience " he would probably be able to find a definition for it : "Fuck Buddy" :whistle:

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020

I never go CHICK. I NEED to be able to punch Vinny in the face. Only problem with Neutral is the CHICK dialogue.

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
Yes, NEUTRAL is better for the freedom of choice, but the dialogue is the same as CHICK MC. Choosing affinity just for the dialogue might not be worth it depending on what the player is planning.
I doubt I'll have any issues with Sage. I avoided Jade like the plague and I'm faithful.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I think you can Punch him even as a Chick if you constantly fight with other characters, Jocks, Caleb, Tommy.
No, to punch him you must have neutral affinity at the very least and have fought Caleb and Tommy (the fight experience requirement is only for neutral affinity. If you have DIK affinity, you can always punch him). I just checked the guide, because I could not remember the requirements well. An MC with chick affinity can tell Vinny off at most. Sad.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
No, to punch him you must have neutral affinity at the very least and have fought Caleb and Tommy. I just checked the guide, because I could not remember the requirements well. An MC with chick affinity can tell Vinny off at most. Sad.
Exactly!

The condition to hit Vinny is:

1- DIK AFFINITY
2- NEUTRAL AFFINITY + Fight Dawe and Jocks + Fight Caleb + Fight Tommy

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
An MC with chick affinity can tell Vinny off at most. Sad.
Tell Vinny off is enough to make Vinny shit his pants. I felt as badass as Tybalt as he scared off the MC and Derek after throwing a few punches (according to the version he told Jill).

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
now after some " experience " he would probably be able to find a definition for it : "Fuck Buddy" :whistle:
That's why I told JB that Zoey is a childhood friend, not an ex-girlfriend, they were fuck buddies, not boyfriend and girlfriend.

I decided that after seeing the interaction between the MC and Sage, they were also fuck buddies, but the MC pushed to get serious, probably because of the experience with Zoey.

After having sex with Sage a few times and then choosing another girl, is he going to say that Sage is his ex-girlfriend? No, so neither was Zoey.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
That was Josy , that is why it's so weird. Because that was already Josy's role. She was the one who almost got away, and MC was constantly thinking about her.
Whereas Zoey was something that MC didn't know how to define it, now after some " experience " he would probably be able to find a definition for it : "Fuck Buddy" :whistle:

Well, all we can do is just wait and see what pinkcake prepared for us. On my DIK save I made her DIK on purpose - in San Diego during a conversation she admits that it always kind of bothered her that was soft and sensitive. Well now he is a man she always wanted him to be. Secure in himself, confident, and little bit wild. Not simple as she described him. But she can watch from sidelines :LOL: She had her chance, but she decided to ghost Tremolo, now there is nothing she can do about it. I called her my ex for a reason, and I am mad at her - demon time :devilish:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
That's why I told JB that Zoey is a childhood friend, not an ex-girlfriend, they were fuck buddies, not boyfriend and girlfriend.

I decided that after seeing the interaction between the MC and Sage, they were also fuck buddies, but the MC pushed to get serious, probably because of the experience with Zoey.

After having sex with Sage a few times and then choosing another girl, is he going to say that Sage is his ex-girlfriend? No, so neither was Zoey.
I chose to say that Zoey was my ex-girlfriend because the MC spent the whole party saying that and I didn't want to be known as a liar in JohnBoy's eyes. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes