JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Can we all at least agree Jill Is as exciting as wet lettuce.
What's wrong with her?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, if she's lettuce then I'll be first in line to toss her salad. :love:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What's wrong with her?

That said, if she's lettuce then I'll be first in line to toss her salad. :love:
Yeah, yeah., but she doesn't know how to give a blowjob, so all of this is just useless.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
What's wrong with her?

She puts the gobble in goblin, that's for sure.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
What did you expect from a shit party planned by stupid Becky?
I think Christie helped Becky as if that weren't enough, yet another reason the party sucked.

What's wrong with her?

A Silly Jilly fan? This world is no longer the same. Penny >>> Jill

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The dorm party sucks when you're single and without the restaurant, how can the DPC leave it like that?

Is there really no way to get someone, or did I miss it?
The most I got was a “Thank You” kiss from Riona, that party was sad.
You can still get Cam on the dancefloor. It's so easy to do that I had a virgin CHICK route (failed blind Jill run) that I was saving for a CHICK Zoey route and I had to start the chapter again with it because I fucked Cam on the dancefloor without even thinking about it.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You can still get Cam on the dancefloor. It's so easy to do that I had a virgin CHICK route (failed blind Jill run) that I was saving for a CHICK Zoey route and I had to start the chapter again with it because I fucked Cam on the dancefloor without even thinking about it.
You're right but Wrong party.
I believe ImSenjou is referring to the Dorm party and not the Halloween party.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You're right but Wrong party.
I believe ImSenjou is referring to the Dorm party and not the Halloween party.
It's easy to get stuff at that party isn't it? Don't you still get the freebie offer from whoever you told Sage had the nicest ass at the movie night? And you can still do the Lily quest even if not eating at the restaurant.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
What's wrong with her?

You are absolutely right,
a wonderful divine beauty !! :love: :love:
jillonebadday.gif

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm sure on my DIK Sage no restaurant run I had offers from girls who weren't Sage but I can't remember who and how though.
At the dorm party, if you accepted Quinn's contact # for the restaurant from Neutral to DIK (not sure about Chick anymore) you can get some action from Sarah and Melanie. But if you haven't accepted the number they won't offer to sell you their services.

But if you bought all 3 of restaurant menu choices from Quinn, I think you can even get them to give it to you for free (Don't remember the exact conditions anymore about that, but there's a way to get it free). Or you just pay them $3 each whether you bought something or not from Quinn. So long as you have the contact #.

Reactions: ImSenjou

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
At the dorm party, if you accepted Quinn's contact # for the restaurant from Neutral to DIK (not sure about Chick anymore) you can get some action from Sarah and Melanie. But if you haven't accepted the number they won't offer to sell you their services.

But if you bought all 3 of restaurant menu choices from Quinn, I think you can even get them to give it to you for free (Don't remember the exact conditions anymore about that, but there's a way to get it free). Or you just pay them $3 each whether you bought something or not from Quinn. So long as you have the contact #.
Could be that's where Sarah or Mel freebie comes if you tell Sage they have the best ass at the movie night (obviously Rio and Cam freebie is at HOTs party), not sure if you need restaurant number if that's the case. I'm sure there was something there on my DIK Sage run without the restaurant and Sage isn't at the party.

But then again there's nothing there for people on faithful Jill or Bella routes so perhaps not.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Could be that's where Sarah or Mel freebie comes if you tell Sage they have the best ass at the movie night (obviously Rio and Cam freebie is at HOTs party), not sure if you need restaurant number if that's the case. I'm sure there was something there on my DIK Sage run without the restaurant and Sage isn't at the party.

But then again there's nothing there for people on faithful Jill or Bella routes so perhaps not.
(Before I go on and on, I should say, at this moment,
I'm getting pretty drunk and I just sparked my "going to bed spliff".
So I hope I'm not just rambling about incoherent shit. :ROFLMAO:
So if you're sure I'm wrong about something, chances are I probably am. lol)

Actual reply:
Don't believe so. I could be mistaken but I really don't think so.

Because if you don't have the number for the restaurant, you're not supposed to know about the restaurant at all, even less who's servicing it. And it wouldn't be prudent for them to advertise it without Quinn knowing about it. Wouldn't make sense. But as I said, that detail, I'm not 100% certain about tho, so I could be wrong.

Furthermore, I also don't think Sage knows about Quinn's personal restaurant endeavors either.

Anyhoo, time for me to go passout. Someone will probably correct me if I'm wrong about the above.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Random thought of the sleepless night: Why didn't Josy join the gender studies class when she knew that Fuckface and Maya were taking it, especially if she knew Derek (the other person she knew from outside college) was already in it too? It makes more sense to join an optional course when arriving late to college than a mandatory course for her curriculum (economics with Jill) when she could have taken that any time in the three years she's at the college (just like Jill has left it until her second year).

Reactions: Kpyna

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Random thought of the sleepless night: Why didn't Josy join the gender studies class when she knew that Fuckface and Maya were taking it, especially if she knew Derek (the other person she knew from outside college) was already in it too? It makes more sense to join an optional course when arriving late to college than a mandatory course for her curriculum (economics with Jill) when she could have taken that any time in the three years she's at the college (just like Jill has left it until her second year).
Because Josy is an undercover cop, duh.

• Wow
Reactions: ve4n0m
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes