DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
At a party, it doesn't matter and the MC has kissed Zoey before.
Yes, Zoey has kissed the MC before. But I'm not interested in starting a save file from scratch because in Ep.15 Zoey automatically decided to kiss me because I told JohnBoy in Ep.9 that she was my ex-girlfriend. :cautious:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The fact that you can also tell Derek at the ANO party that MC still has feelings for Maya, is perhaps also a clue that a solo path later on with Maya could be possible as well?
It's possible, it's clear that Josy has more feelings for Fuckface than Maya does (Josy is the one who tells Fuckface that she could have been happy with him as well as with Maya, Josy is the one who asks Fuckface whether he still thinks about how things could have worked with her). However if Josy and Maya were to break up it's possible that Maya could turn back to Fuckface, you'd need CHICK affinity and to be single though.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Mc isn't effected at all by the break up more than being poor and the bullying
That makes Zoey appearance unnecessary and just to complicate things
Well, I might not know DPC all that well, but there's one thing I know for certain is, by the time you finish the Novel when it's completed, you'll be left feeling "holy fuck was this a complicated shitstorm". That would be DPC in a nutshell.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DMNOV3R

sampow

May 14, 2023
Yes, Zoey has kissed the MC before. But I'm not interested in starting a save file from scratch because in Ep.15 Zoey automatically decided to kiss me because I told JohnBoy in Ep.9 that she was my ex-girlfriend. :cautious:
Zoey: "Oh Fuckface! You thought of me as your girlfriend! I never knew! I'm so happy! *KISS*"​
mc: "*SLAP* I said, 'ex' bitch!"​

But seriously, regardless of what the mc says to JB, literally every other conversation he refers to her as his ex. When breaking up with Jill, he lays it out like this:

mc: "And before that, I was also heartbroken. I had a girlfriend, who I don't think ever saw me as her boyfriend, leave me."​

And this conversation happens no matter what:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He refers to her as his "ex" to her face (and she has a little mini freakout session there). So anything he says to JB is irrelevant at this point.

Last edited:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Zoey: "Oh Fuckface! You thought of me as your girlfriend! I never knew! I'm so happy! *KISS*"​
mc: "*SLAP* I said, 'ex' bitch!"​

But seriously, regardless of what the mc says to JB, literally every other conversation he refers to her as his ex. When breaking up with Jill, he lays it out like this:

mc: "And before that, I was also heartbroken. I had a girlfriend, who I don't think ever saw me as her boyfriend, leave me."​

And this conversation happens no matter what:
He refers to her as his "ex" to her face (and she has a little mini freakout session there). So anything he says to JB is irrelevant at this point.
I'm also counting on choosing to tell JohnBoy that Zoey is an ex-girlfriend to be harmless. This snowflake MC spent the whole game referring to Zoey as an ex-girlfriend that it doesn't even make sense that the DPC put the option to say that she was a childhood friend.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I'm also counting on choosing to tell JohnBoy that Zoey is an ex-girlfriend to be harmless. This snowflake MC spent the whole game referring to Zoey as an ex-girlfriend that it doesn't even make sense that the DPC put the option to say that she was a childhood friend.
I'm starting to think it doesn't matter, it's just going to be another thing to embarrass the MC in the future, he says she's his ex-girlfriend, but she will say they were just friends, or will he say she's his childhood friend, but everyone he talked to about her will mention that he previously said she was his ex-girlfriend.

There's no right answer.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'm starting to think it doesn't matter, it's just going to be another thing to embarrass the MC in the future, he says she's his ex-girlfriend, but she will say they were just friends, or will he say she's his childhood friend, but everyone he talked to about her will mention that he previously said she was his ex-girlfriend.
I don't know if Zoey's reaction in this scene is:

1- What the fuck are you talking about?! I was never your girlfriend, you weirdo!

or;

2- Shit! Ex-girlfriend?!!! Did he move on?!!! Did I fuck up my chances?!!! Damn Bret and his shitty advice.

Reactions: dalli_x

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
but Quinn....
I have already lost out on her though because I only play as a chick lol
Plus Maya is way better than Quinn
Maybe she would like my romantic gestures because i don't think Quinn would
It's like if this was real life I would choose Maya over any girl

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I have already lost out on her though because I only play as a chick lol
Plus Maya is way better than Quinn
Maybe she would like my romantic gestures because i don't think Quinn would
It's like if this was real life I would choose Maya over any girl
As the misunderstood genius Derek would say: "An ass man and a dyke lover, huh?"

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Someone told me the other day that a chick mc definitely cannot romance Quinn.
But that's okay she was only my third favourite girl anyway

So all those romantic things I said the mc could do for Quinn?
well he can do them for Maya instead
She is the sweetest girl in the game anyway
and she deserves some romance more than anyone.

I know you were all dying for that update so there you go you can all sleep peacefully tonight
Now that I have sorted that mess out

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
She is the sweetest girl in the game anyway
and she deserves some romance more than anyone.
What you said doesn't even make sense, since Maya starts the game living a romance with someone else (Josy). Bearing that in mind, Quinn should take priority over Maya since Quinn never had any romance. :LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What you said doesn't even make sense, since Maya starts the game living a romance with someone else (Josy). Bearing that in mind, Quinn should take priority over Maya since Quinn never had any romance. :LOL:
Yeah but at the time her relationship with Josy was kinda loveless imo

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes