DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah but at the time her relationship with Josy was kinda loveless imo
Come on, dude.
Maya and Josy's reconciliation scene in Ep.4 is very beautiful. Them admitting they never stopped loving each other was a very touching moment. Bit of a shitty moment since the MC had to hear it from the girl he was in love with for 2 months, but it was really touching.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Come on, dude.
Maya and Josy's reconciliation scene in Ep.4 is very beautiful. Them admitting they never stopped loving each other was a very touching moment. Bit of a shitty moment since the MC had to hear it from the girl he was in love with for 2 months, but it was really touching.
Yeah, after I typed that I knew I Didn't put my thought down very articulately lol

What I meant was she has had the worst time in the romance department imo
She was separated from her girlfriend for months because of her piece of shit father
she was constantly worried he would find out about Josy

That's why I think she deserves some romance
Especially after that scene where she talks about her first day of college

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah, after I typed that I knew I Didn't put my thought down very articulately lol

What I meant was she has had the worst time in the romance department imo
She was separated from her girlfriend for months because of her piece of shit father
she was constantly worried he would find out about Josy

That's why I think she deserves some romance
Especially after that scene where she talks about her first day of college
The truth is, 90% of the girls in this game need romance in their lives. My heart sank when making my choice in Crossroads (Ep.8), the girls not chosen can move on with their lives, but it's not the same. For example, if Jill is not chosen by the MC in the future, she will find someone else (I don't mean in the game, but in her life), but it won't be the same "destiny" thing between her and the MC. The same goes for Bella, if she move on without the MC it won't be the same as she won't feel the same emotions she felt with the MC - like feeling younger and nostalgic like a teenager. The same goes for the other girls, they can move on without the MC, but they might not have the best outcome. :(

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I don't know if Zoey's reaction in this scene is:

1- What the fuck are you talking about?! I was never your girlfriend, you weirdo!
or;
2- Shit! Ex-girlfriend?!!! Did he move on?!!! Did I fuck up my chances?!!! Damn Bret and his shitty advice.
3 - Ups, he considered me as girlfriend? FUUUUUCK!

This is more plausible scenario imo, since they leaved apart without realizing who they were to each other, because they never talked about it. And when MC said to her that she never talked with his new friends about their exes (meaning her too), she was surprised.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The truth is, 90% of the girls in this game need romance in their lives. My heart sank when making my choice in Crossroads (Ep.8), the girls not chosen can move on with their lives, but it's not the same. For example, if Jill is not chosen by the MC in the future, she will find someone else (I don't mean in the game, but in her life), but it won't be the same "destiny" thing between her and the MC. The same goes for Bella, if she move on without the MC it won't be the same as she won't feel the same emotions she felt with the MC - like feeling younger and nostalgic like a teenager. The same goes for the other girls, they can move on without the MC, but they might not have the best outcome. :(
I actually liked having to make a choice I usually hate harem games lol
Heck in my playthrough my mc was only ever with Maya & Josy
Most of the other girls don't appeal to me.

Also who is your favourite character if you don't mind me asking.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
But also

Jill, Bella, Maya, and Josy

None of them would have their BEST outcome with MC in a relationship with all the others, so a harem wouldn't work for that either.

Though I am usually down for a harem just saying given your criteria

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Heck in my playthrough my mc was only ever with Maya & Josy
Most of the other girls don't appeal to me.
I understand you better than you might think, I also only play one route.

Also who is your favourite character if you don't mind me asking.
My favorite character so far is Bella. If her secret isn't too dark, I don't think I'll change my mind.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My second favorite is Sage, if I don't like Bella's secret I make Sage my main girl. I just love Sage, in my opinion she is the only girl who 100% fits the role of close friend and girlfriend.
Sage is cool too
I knew Maya was my favourite before the end of the first episode lol
I just hope we get the option to keep the throuple alive
Even if it's hard to get

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Sage is cool too
I knew Maya was my favourite before the end of the first episode lol
I just hope we get the option to keep the throuple alive
Even if it's hard to get
I think whoever chased Maya and Josy in Ep.4 and chose them in Ep.8 will be able to keep the throuple together for sure. Those didn't choose them in Ep.8 I'm not sure anymore. I mean, whoever didn't choose them in Ep.8 might not be able to stop the two from breaking up.

Reactions: dalli_x and Joshy92

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I know one thing Patrick made a powerful enemy when he hurt Maya

You can insult me
You can call my mother a whore
But upsetting my angel?
well, that's where I draw the line.

How dare you upset her Patrick.
Don't give us, CHICK MC players, a bad name, man. A powerful enemy? Did you forget that we grew flowers with JamJam? Definitely not our proudest moment. If ChipLecsap sees this post we will be bullied for the rest of the year. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Don't give us, CHICK MC players, a bad name, man. A powerful enemy? Did you forget that we grew flowers with JamJam?
Come on, don't be shy. CHICKs are really powerful. You said you grew flowers with JamJam. This largely makes you close people, and gives you the opportunity to take advantage of his influential connections. Yes, I mean the feminist mafia. These are scary people. I definitely wouldn't underestimate them. So yes, Patrick has no idea what kind of danger he is in.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Come on, don't be shy. CHICKs are really powerful. You said you grew flowers with JamJam. This largely makes you close people, and gives you the opportunity to take advantage of his influential connections. Yes, I mean the feminist mafia. These are scary people. I definitely wouldn't underestimate them. So yes, Patrick has no idea what kind of danger he is in.
Dafuq?!? That's some Dalli mentality shit, man. :KEK:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I usually access the forum on my cell phone, so I'm almost always online. Now that I'm on the PC I've seen your signature.

Some idiot told me that if you go DIK Josy puts you in the friendzone. Whatahell!?

Sorry, senpai! :censored:

Same shit! Two parrots that left the zoo with these colorful hairs.
Post ep 4 Josy likes dik MC at least up to ep 9

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I was analyzing the MAJOR CHOICES in the game and I had a question. When you guys do a DIK MC what choices do you consider important to make in the CHICK version because it's a choice that will fuck up the MC in the future?

I came to the conclusion that these choices are bad on any route:

+ Accept to be a client of Quinn's Restaurant; When this is exposed the MC will be affected in some way.
+ Accept Jade's advances; I have no interest in screwing up my relationship with Sage regardless of whether we are close friends or lovers.
+ ??
+ ??

If I can make a save file where the MC doesn't get screwed at the end, maybe I'll give the DIK MC a chance.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
3 - Ups, he considered me as girlfriend? FUUUUUCK!
This is what I understood from her reaction: “So he considered me his girlfriend?”

I don't think she felt the same way about him, but now, seeing how well he's doing, seeing what she's lost, she'll start to wonder “what if?”, what if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, there's nothing wrong in that, they're great friends, the sex is great, he's a great guy... what if?

Seeing her arrive “late” in the game, I imagine that her role is to be a temptation to the MC, and a threat to the other girls, based on the prediction of the number of chapters the game should only be 60% complete I believe, so there is still a lot to happen.

She will try to get closer to him again, try to stick together like old times, comfort him when he has setbacks, she will be there for him if he encounters problems in the relationship (and MC is a crybaby, that will happen), and if they have sex again, she will show that she is also an option, she is interested, she will be a threat to the other girls.

Right now, that's the only role I see for her in the story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Seeing her arrive “late” in the game, I imagine that her role is to be a temptation to the MC, and a threat to the other girls, based on the prediction of the number of chapters the game should only be 60% complete I believe, so there is still a lot to happen.
it was what we all expected a bit, but it seems that the story is taking a different direction. in the end, it is enough to declare that we are still mad at her, to, apparently, already close down any future development (or at least deny any current trace of it). we shall see

in the end she is basically just another SG adding to the list, and when she probably moves to the BR as well she will become another recurring face

Reactions: Fess1998

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
it was what we all expected a bit, but it seems that the story is taking a different direction. in the end, it is enough to declare that we are still mad at her, to, apparently, already close down any future development (or at least deny any current trace of it). we shall see

in the end she is basically just another SG adding to the list, and when she probably moves to the BR as well she will become another recurring face
She is the purpose we didn't know we had when we were playing our 'virgin' MC saves.

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes