DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Seeing her arrive “late” in the game, I imagine that her role is to be a temptation to the MC, and a threat to the other girls, based on the prediction of the number of chapters the game should only be 60% complete I believe, so there is still a lot to happen.
it was what we all expected a bit, but it seems that the story is taking a different direction. in the end, it is enough to declare that we are still mad at her, to, apparently, already close down any future development (or at least deny any current trace of it). we shall see
The MC having a crush on Josy already breaks the expectation that Zoey will be a threat. If the MC doesn't choose Josy and Maya in Ep.8, the chosen girl (Sage/ Bella/ Jill) has more reason to worry about Josy than Zoey.

kk78xy

Apr 12, 2018
I've tried gallery unlocker + all the persistent files but can't get the gallery to scenes to unlock at all, any tips?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The MC having a crush on Josy already breaks the expectation that Zoey will be a threat. If the MC doesn't choose Josy and Maya in Ep.8, the chosen girl (Sage/ Bella/ Jill) has more reason to worry about Josy than Zoey.
Don't talk too quickly.
Unresolved issues can throw one hell of a monkey wrench in anyone's plans when they resurface like Zoey did.
;)

• Sad
Reactions: DMNOV3R

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Don't talk too quickly.
Unresolved issues can throw one hell of a monkey wrench in anyone's plans when they resurface like Zoey did.
;)
This is why I made a solo "Neutral" playthrough just for the expectation of getting back with Zoey. I want to see if DPC will in fact make Zoey a Viable option for end-game.

I'm a romantic at heart, and I'd love to see that "long lost love" scenario play out if he plans for it in his story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She is the purpose we didn't know we had when we were playing our 'virgin' MC saves.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: which is the real role of all side girls... trying to save MC from virginity
the only one who should care about Josy is Maya, she risks everything to be with her, while she continues to build betrayals...
Don't talk too quickly.
;)
what MC thinks counts to a certain extent... Zoey has to convince us players to eventually risk everything we've put forward in a run to see if it's worth it with her

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Your favorite girl must be Jill then. Sorry I made fun of her earlier. There aren't many Jill fans here and I didn't mean to offend you.
Dude don't worry about that, it's a fictional story.
But to answer your Q

My #1 gal is Bella
My #2 is Nicole (not even a main girl lol) if that doesn't count, then Zoey! But then again she wouldn't count either lol
My #3 is a debate between Jill & Josy

I don't dislike Sage, but the graphics kinda turn me off her. But I do love her character traits.

*edit*
I should also add, Cathy is a very viable #2 option, but not knowing when she will make a reappearance, makes that sort of a moot point for the time being.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
what MC thinks counts to a certain extent... Zoey has to convince us players to eventually risk everything we've put forward in a run to see if it's worth it with her
True, but I'm trying to keep an opened mind on that because it would be too easy to get set in some form of expectations. And I'm trying real hard not to 'overthink' about it, because who really knows what DPC has in mind.

For all we know DPC could have her turn into some X-files like alien head hunter. And considering the MC's penile disposition, that would be 2 heads for the price of 1.. :ROFLMAO:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
# 3: Josy. (I love her, and I don't even play in her path.)​
# 2: Quinn. (Loving her story and her interaction with MC.)​
# 1 (Best): Sage. (I adore her, amazing girl, as a friend or girlfriend.)​
# 0: Sarah and Mel. (They are fun, and in my save without the restaurant I have them for free, I doubt that many have this privilege.)​
# -1: Jill. (Very rich and the MC is very poor, if it was Disney I would believe it would work, but not here, she is hot, but sometimes she seems retarded.)​
# -2: Bella. (She is twice the age of the MC, and appears to be married, no.)​
# -3 (Worst): Maya. (Boring and is a hindrance to my relationship with Josy.)​

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
# 0: Sarah and Mel. (They are fun, and in my save without the restaurant I have them for free, I doubt that many have this privilege.)​
# -1: Jill. (Very rich and the MC is very poor, if it was Disney I would believe it would work, but not here, she is hot, but sometimes she seems retarded.)​
Not a bad list.

And I keep forgetting about Bianca as well.
Considering the MC catches her hubby messing around with Olivia in Rusty's room, Bianca already shows some interests in the MC. So she might be some sort of option eventually as well. To which I sure as fuck wouldn't say no to her. She's got some serious booty let me tell ya.
:D

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Love me some Sage! The fact that her family is the Burkes weighed in on my decision to choose my main girl. I don't want to have Tybalt as a brother-in-law or Jade as a mother-in-law, let alone disgusting Stephen as a father-in-law. If Bella keeps playing her cards right she will remain my main girl until the end.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Not a bad list.

And I keep forgetting about Bianca as well.
Considering the MC catches her hubby messing around with Olivia in Rusty's room, Bianca already shows some interests in the MC. So she might be some sort of option eventually as well. To which I sure as fuck wouldn't say no to her. She's got some serious booty let me tell ya.
:D
Bianca probably has an open relationship. MC and Jill will learn of this, and thus a throuple path with Bella opens.

• Haha

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Love me some Sage! The fact that her family is the Burkes weighed in on my decision to choose my main girl. I don't want to have Tybalt as a brother-in-law or Jade as a mother-in-law, let alone disgusting Stephen as a father-in-law. If Bella keeps playing her cards right she will remain my main girl until the end.
What a lovely dysfunctional family that is.
Can you imagine a warm Thanksgiving dinner at the Burkes?
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Wash that mouth!
View attachment 2706954

How dare you sully Bella with Jill??

All that talk from Bella that Jill is very special to her makes me believe that, at some point (in Bella route), Bella will ask the MC to take Jill's virginity along with Bella. The MC probably out of love for Bella will agree to stick his dick in the goblin princess. Urgh... what we don't do for love.

• Thinking Face

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
This is what I understood from her reaction: “So he considered me his girlfriend?”

I don't think she felt the same way about him, but now, seeing how well he's doing, seeing what she's lost, she'll start to wonder “what if?”, what if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, there's nothing wrong in that, they're great friends, the sex is great, he's a great guy... what if?
At first, she admitted, then felt guilty and realized how bad she was without him. It's hapenning before the scene with Bart, when he cames to see her, she tells him that riding the waves is not her dream, it was a mistake, she spent all money and she miss her home a lot. She made a mistake by listening to Bart, who gave her an advice to "ghost" her boyfriend as he did to Emma before.

Scene on bench in park says a lot about Zoey and MC as well, and what he came through, when she ghosted him several months ago. Scene is really very strong. Someone is trying to play alpha-males and jokes that MC is a sissy, that he'd better would tell her to fuck off, etc. But either this desire to seem cool in public, or someone did not have real friends who really meant something in their lives (or both). True friends is not just buddies with whom sometimes you pass the time. Considering what MC went through at school, and since it wasn't his fault in many ways, and who Zoey became for him, it's safe to say that this scene and their backstory is very plausible and humanly touching. Zoye's words that she is afraid to ask MC about anything, because she is afraid of his answer, implying that he will tell her to go to hell, touch a nerve.

MC's words about how he tried to forget her after she stopped communicating with him. How he arranged a memory walk to the places where they had been and spent time together, after which he decided to move on. It says a lot about his feelings for her, and that even if they didn't discussed it before she left, both considered it more than just a frienship.

MC told her about "ex" thing without any second thoughts. Because he really considered her as his girlfriend, even if he never told her that. And her reaction told a lot and shows how she was surprised to hear that. Simultaneous joy and sadness from the realization of this.
He also told DIKs that she is his ex. He told the same a bunch of girls as well. Sage, Quinn, J&M. Bella also heard that, since they played drinking game together. Only Jill was not filled in. Knowing this, dialogue option with JB seems strange to me. If it would a some kind of major choice before Zoey arrived to the party, like "what to tell", since after that it doesn't have any sence. Telling different things to DIKs brothers, Derek and girls is silly.

Seeing her arrive “late” in the game, I imagine that her role is to be a temptation to the MC, and a threat to the other girls, based on the prediction of the number of chapters the game should only be 60% complete I believe, so there is still a lot to happen.

She will try to get closer to him again, try to stick together like old times, comfort him when he has setbacks, she will be there for him if he encounters problems in the relationship (and MC is a crybaby, that will happen), and if they have sex again, she will show that she is also an option, she is interested, she will be a threat to the other girls.

Right now, that's the only role I see for her in the story.
She arrived just in time. Right after "crossroads" Episode, when LI choice was made. It creates additional and potential doubts and temptations.

Telling her that you're still mad on her cools things down with her a lot. MC is being pretty cool with her. It reflects in their phone chat, costume contest and finally he refused to share a drink with her. On Others branch it also mean that MC doesn't offer her to crash in his room.

Up to the moment, J&M was the only ones, with whom MC frankly discussed Zoey and their relationships. The rest of MGs will be filled in EP10, probably.

Cheat points / temptations will come into play with Zoey, obviously. We are in "safe" zone only being in Others branch. I'm sure it's not necessary to be mad on Zoey to hold her apart. They wasn't able to talk at the party about MCs current love life, so they, probably, would discuss it soon. Such potential dialogues and options in them could be important. It's how I see it at the moment.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
At first, she admitted, then felt guilty and realized how bad she was without him. It's hapenning before the scene with Bart, when he cames to see her, she tells him that riding the waves is not her dream, it was a mistake, she spent all money and she miss her home a lot. She made a mistake by listening to Bart, who gave her an advice to "ghost" her boyfriend as he did to Emma before.

Scene on bench in park says a lot about Zoey and MC as well, and what he came through, when she ghosted him several months ago. Scene is really very strong. Someone is trying to play alpha-males and jokes that MC is a sissy, that he'd better would tell her to fuck off, etc. But either this desire to seem cool in public, or someone did not have real friends who really meant something in their lives (or both). True friends is not just buddies with whom sometimes you pass the time. Considering what MC went through at school, and since it wasn't his fault in many ways, and who Zoey became for him, it's safe to say that this scene and their backstory is very plausible and humanly touching. Zoye's words that she is afraid to ask MC about anything, because she is afraid of his answer, implying that he will tell her to go to hell, touch a nerve.

MC's words about how he tried to forget her after she stopped communicating with him. How he arranged a memory walk to the places where they had been and spent time together, after which he decided to move on. It says a lot about his feelings for her, and that even if they didn't discussed it before she left, both considered it more than just a frienship.

MC told her about "ex" thing without any second thoughts. Because he really considered her as his girlfriend, even if he never told her that. And her reaction told a lot and shows how she was surprised to hear that. Simultaneous joy and sadness from the realization of this.
He also told DIKs that she is his ex. He told the same a bunch of girls as well. Sage, Quinn, J&M. Bella also heard that, since they played drinking game together. Only Jill was not filled in. Knowing this, dialogue option with JB seems strange to me. If it would a some kind of major choice before Zoey arrived to the party, like "what to tell", since after that it doesn't have any sence. Telling different things to DIKs brothers, Derek and girls is silly.

She arrived just in time. Right after "crossroads" Episode, when LI choice was made. It creates additional and potential doubts and temptations.

Telling her that you're still mad on her cools things down with her a lot. MC is being pretty cool with her. It reflects in their phone chat, costume contest and finally he refused to share a drink with her. On Others branch it also mean that MC doesn't offer her to crash in his room.

Up to the moment, J&M was the only ones, with whom MC frankly discussed Zoey and their relationships. The rest of MGs will be filled in EP10, probably.

Cheat points / temptations will come into play with Zoey, obviously. We are in "safe" zone only being in Others branch. I'm sure it's not necessary to be mad on Zoey to hold her apart. They wasn't able to talk at the party about MCs current love life, so they, probably, would discuss it soon. Such potential dialogues and options in them could be important. It's how I see it at the moment.
I wonder if DIK Zoey will try to screw the MC when she realizes there's no more room for her in his life. The same way Emma freaked out on Zoey in Interlude and screwed her over.

• Thinking Face

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
All that talk from Bella that Jill is very special to her makes me believe that, at some point (in Bella route), Bella will ask the MC to take Jill's virginity along with Bella. The MC probably out of love for Bella will agree to stick his dick in the goblin princess. Urgh... what we don't do for love.
That should be interesting because I deleted my Chick Bella save, and went with a DIK Bella path. Well I think it ended more Neutral than DIK, I'll have reload it at some point to make sure. But I'm pretty sure Jill would probably say no to that. Well at least I would hope she would say no to that lol

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes