Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I wonder if DIK Zoey will try to screw the MC when she realizes there's no more room for her in his life. The same way Emma freaked out on Zoey in Interlude and screwed her over.
Unlikely. It's mostly about "compatibility", like a Jill with DIK MC or Quinn with Chick MC. Their interaction becomes awkward.

Zoey & Emma choices doesn't mean a lot. You can make Chick Zoey, but let her take Emma's phone and she will still remain a Chick. Or vice versa - you can make DIK Zoey, but let her calm Emma.

DIK Zoey is being more rude and uses more swear words when talking (even with MCs dad). But we hadn't seen any differences in scenes. Dialogue lines is the only thing that changes so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I'd be very interested to know how many people think that Camilla is hot as fuck :love::love::love:
Camila has an amazing body, but after what happened with Mona she started to drink a little too much for my taste, she is always very drunk, I liked Camila in the beginning, but in the last few episodes I have lost interest.

Camila and Riona swapped places on my “friends list”.

Of course, I will never refuse her.

Reactions: Fess1998

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Unlikely. It's mostly about "compatibility", like a Jill with DIK MC or Quinn with Chick MC. Their interaction becomes awkward.

Zoey & Emma choices doesn't mean a lot. You can make Chick Zoey, but let her take Emma's phone and she will still remain a Chick. Or vice versa - you can make DIK Zoey, but let her calm Emma.

DIK Zoey is being more rude and uses more swear words when talking (even with MCs dad). But we hadn't seen any differences in scenes. Dialogue lines is the only thing that changes so far.
that is true(y). But also if you Skip the Interlude, you presented with that choice, and that choice alone determine Zoey personality(y).

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Camila has an amazing body, but after what happened with Mona she started to drink a little too much for my taste, she is always very drunk, I liked Camila in the beginning, but in the last few episodes I have lost interest.

You don't mind that she (Camila/Riona) is probably having (anal/oral) sex at the glory holes with just about every restaurant patron?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You don't mind that she (Camila/Riona) is probably having (anal/oral) sex at the glory holes with just about every restaurant patron?
Considering that Tybalt is most likely a "patron" of that restaurant,
that's an instant "FUCK NO GOD DAMNED WAY IN HELL OR ANY OTHER ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!"
*Caps intended!*
:ROFLMAO:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018

I miss Mona. Mona was nice to the MC from day one. When the MC was still a nobody. One of the few HOT members that didn't make fun of the MC at any point in the game, unlike Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Melanie, Heather. Funny that I don't hear any more jokes or insults now that the MC is the fucking leader of the DIKs. Those bitches...

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I'm a customer. ^^

But no, I won't judge, just like they never judge my man-whore MC, at least they're getting paid, meanwhile I whore myself for free.

And let's face it, everybody fucked everybody there. (HOT's)

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Hard to say, because Maya not really show as much interest in MC as Josy does.
and as I saw from some people who belong to hell for breaking Josy heart.:mad: Maya seems to take it much more easily if you break up with them in episode 9, unlike Josy who storm out of the room looking very devastated
and look very sad in the morning after:cry:. but she is still hot :love:
What game are you playing?

Maya (who might actually be a lesbian) is so into you, that her attraction and connection ACTUALLY TRANSCENDS GENDER. She's pretty friggin interested. The thing about Maya and Josy is that they have very different life experiences. Josy has parents who accept her, no matter who she is, she's from a (reasonably) well off family, people like her and she's pretty much never suffered any setbacks in her life.

Contrast with Maya.... who is isolated, struggling, scared, sad, abandoned and alone. And she has been like that for many, many years. I don't know what happened with her mom, but I think we can agree its probably pretty sad.

The two girls are very different, Josy is a princess. Maya is a pincushion. Whereas the MC dumping her is the worst thing that's ever happened to Josy, for Maya, it was just another Tuesday. Shitty, but her whole life is shitty.

IMO, Maya's calm acceptance of rejection is far, far sadder than Josy's anguished pain. Maya has been expecting this. Because good things don't happen to her and kindness never lasts. In other words, Maya may have wished and hoped you'd be different, that you'd choose her, that you'd fight for her, but she never really believed it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes