ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What game are you playing?

Maya (who might actually be a lesbian) is so into you, that her attraction and connection ACTUALLY TRANSCENDS GENDER. She's pretty friggin interested. The thing about Maya and Josy is that they have very different life experiences. Josy has parents who accept her, no matter who she is, she's from a (reasonably) well off family, people like her and she's pretty much never suffered any setbacks in her life.

Contrast with Maya.... who is isolated, struggling, scared, sad, abandoned and alone. And she has been like that for many, many years. I don't know what happened with her mom, but I think we can agree its probably pretty sad.

The two girls are very different, Josy is a princess. Maya is a pincushion. Whereas the MC dumping her is the worst thing that's ever happened to Josy, for Maya, it was just another Tuesday. Shitty, but her whole life is shitty.

IMO, Maya's calm acceptance of rejection is far, far sadder than Josy's anguished pain. Maya has been expecting this. Because good things don't happen to her and kindness never lasts. In other words, Maya may have wished and hoped you'd be different, that you'd choose her, that you'd fight for her, but she never really believed it.
Maya is only interested in the MC if you are part of their relationship. If you not, she is pretty much fine with him being just a friend. Unlike Josy who is clearly more interested in the MC regardless if you are part of their relationship or not.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
One year = one update? Are we getting close to this?
Yes and no. There will be two updates in a 12 month span. December 2022 and probably September 2023. So two in 9 months.

Chapter 8 was November 21. Interlude was March 22. Chapter 9 December 22. Chapter 10 September 23(?).

It was 13 months between 8 and 9 but we had Interlude in between. It will be around 9 months between 9 and 10 and there will only be one release this calendar year. If he hits early September he may be able to squeeze two into 2024 due to his faster rendering going forward. Historically that has just led him to increase content though.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
"Who doesn't drown in mad love,
in these dazzling,twinkling eyes,which look at you with the most lustful,
most sensual look.

While here rosy,blushing cheeks are on fire,
you kiss her lovely little mouth,
gently nibble her lips and give her the most divine french kisses.

Then you touch,lick an kiss her long slender neck as she shakes,
shudders,
and her eyes roll back at her first squirting orgasm of the evening.

but then,oh my god,
you come to the fullest,ripest,most natural breasts an enchanting angel on earth can possess,
they are a miracle of nature.

after which you go over her nipples with the most ice-cold ice cubes until they are so stiff with the most sensual,
horniness.
and you twist your tongue around them,
lick,and bite them gently,until she can can longer hide it,
and she so wet and horny state like never before.

after which you massage her waist,
squeeze her full tender buttocks,
caress her breasts,and hook each other's fingers in the most intimate way.

after this warm-up,
where she looks at you with the most fervent ,sweetest ,
most touching look,
you kiss and lick her clitoris,
while gently inserting one,then two fingers into her oh so wet vagina.
until she squirms ,and shakes of yet another squirting orgasm of her wildest,
most intimate night she's ever had,
and then she can't stand on her feet for hours.

Josy,Josy,Josy,Josy,Josy
you are my love and lust on earth,
you give me hope and strength,
you are my rock.
ti amo,ti amo my darling :love: :love:
josy16.jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ok I have thought of a couple of extra things the mc could do to treat Maya right

One - after they leave college and move in together before Maya gets home from work
the mc could run her a bath & put some nice scented candles around it

Two - on their wedding anniversary he could take her to a fancy restaurant
And put rose petals all throughout the house and surprise her when she gets home
Also, he could write her a romantic letter telling her all the thing he loves about her and other stuff like that.

Three - He could buy her a custom-made ring that has the date of when they first met on it.

Ok guys I have run out of romantic things the mc could do for the perfect woman we all know as Maya
the well is tapped dry
If I think of anymore I will let you know

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
"Who doesn't drown in mad love,
in these dazzling,twinkling eyes,which look at you with the most lustful,
most sensual look.

While here rosy,blushing cheeks are on fire,
you kiss her lovely little mouth,
gently nibble her lips and give her the most divine french kisses.

Then you touch,lick an kiss her long slender neck as she shakes,
shudders,
and her eyes roll back at her first squirting orgasm of the evening.

but then,oh my god,
you come to the fullest,ripest,most natural breasts an enchanting angel on earth can possess,
they are a miracle of nature.

after which you go over her nipples with the most ice-cold ice cubes until they are so stiff with the most sensual,
horniness.
and you twist your tongue around them,
lick,and bite them gently,until she can can longer hide it,
and she so wet and horny state like never before.

after which you massage her waist,
squeeze her full tender buttocks,
caress her breasts,and hook each other's fingers in the most intimate way.

after this warm-up,
where she looks at you with the most fervent ,sweetest ,
most touching look,
you kiss and lick her clitoris,
while gently inserting one,then two fingers into her oh so wet vagina.
until she squirms ,and shakes of yet another squirting orgasm of her wildest,
most intimate night she's ever had,
and then she can't stand on her feet for hours.

Josy,Josy,Josy,Josy,Josy
you are my love and lust on earth,
you give me hope and strength,
you are my rock.
ti amo,ti amo my darling :love: :love:
View attachment 2707573
"People here are weird. Like super-weird. But it's cool; I prefer weird over normal."
:giggle:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I did the other girls paths but to be honest I hated doing them because It meant I had to ignore Maya & Josy
So I think I won't continue the all the other girls paths until the game is complete.
Thb I especially hated making dik choices to be on Quinn's/others path

If I had my way the MC, Maya & Josy would all get married, but I read that Throuples can't get married
Damn those outdated laws

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If I had my way the MC, Maya & Josy would all get married, but I read that Throuples can't get married
Damn those outdated laws
Well most states don't give a fuck about what you think about how they screw you in every way imaginable, so why would you care if some state and/or church thinks what you're doing is wrong?
Fuck 'em!
Proverbially and literally.

Marriage is nothing but a piece of paper anyhow.
Only a compliant little sheep would care what the state and/or church thinks (both can burn as far as I'm concerned).
Go have your throuple!
(y)

Edit:
I am Funkymonkeyjedi and I approve this message!
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes