Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would like to see Josy and Maya "fight" over the jacket
As long as it's a sexy fight and they all make up in the end
Also i think that scene with Josy is so romantic
I want Maya to wear it to all her classes so everyone knows she is the mc's girl

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
As long as it's a sexy fight and they all make up in the end
Also i think that scene with Josy is so romantic
I want Maya to wear it to all her classes so everyone knows she is the mc's girl
Maya does wear it at the end of ep9 but they should share after each scene. It fits Maya better but Josy looks soo fucking amazing in it

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maya does wear it at the end of ep9 but they should share after each scene. It fits Maya better but Josy looks soo fucking amazing in it
Yeah that scene is my favourite of the episode
I just hope we see her wear it more often.

Americans are so lucky getting cool jackets like that
here in Australia our schools never got anything like that

Reactions: Darkwen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Cheat points / temptations will come into play with Zoey, obviously. We are in "safe" zone only being in Others branch. I'm sure it's not necessary to be mad on Zoey to hold her apart. They wasn't able to talk at the party about MCs current love life, so they, probably, would discuss it soon. Such potential dialogues and options in them could be important. It's how I see it at the moment.
I almost agree with you there.

"Others: This option is only available if you aren’t in Josy’s and Maya’s relationship and don’t have a successful relationship with Jill. Choosing that none of the other girls are right for you will cause you to reject any main girl relationships and stay friends with them."

The "OTHERS" decision is only given if the MC is not in any relationship with JM and/or Jill. This means that if the MC is on the Sage or Isabella Branch you can select the "OTHERS" Branch. Here comes the confusing part of DPC Walkthrough. By "other girls" it does not mean the "OTHERS" Branch, but Sage and Isabella.

I think that the decision whether the MC is "mad" at Zoey or not could affect Sage and Isabella, because the "OTHERS" Branch is available when having a relationship with Sage or Isabella.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I did the other girls paths but to be honest I hated doing them because It meant I had to ignore Maya & Josy
So I think I won't continue the all the other girls paths until the game is complete.
Thb I especially hated making dik choices to be on Quinn's/others path

If I had my way the MC, Maya & Josy would all get married, but I read that Throuples can't get married
Damn those outdated laws
Love does not need a marriage certificate.

Reactions: Ilhares and Joshy92

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If only Maya was there too also the mc needs to get another jacket
One for each girl
This is exactly what will happen. The MC goes to Tommy's room and takes the jacket from the memorial wall, goes back to Josy and helps her put on this DIK jacket. Josy says in EP7, so the DIK jacket from the MC is not her size. The one on the wall is smaller.

Why is it smaller? Derek washed his jacket too hot.:unsure:

Edit:
Or, the MC stands protectively in front of the naked Josy, Maya fetches Josy's bag. Then the MC reaches into this bag and takes out a red sweater, which Josy then puts on.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Maya is only interested in the MC if you are part of their relationship. If you not, she is pretty much fine with him being just a friend. Unlike Josy who is clearly more interested in the MC regardless if you are part of their relationship or not.
I would also add that even on the throuple path, Josy is jealous of MC to Maya, while Maya is more relaxed about Josy spending more time with MC. Already in the finale of the episode, it is obvious that Maya and Josy have an informal rivalry for the MC's attention. I have no idea how this will be expressed considering they played a passive role before and only the player chose who to spend more time with. But on the other hand Josy doesn't mind participating in a threesome, but isn't willing to tolerate her boyfriend fucking Maya without her knowledge. So she wants to have control. I have no idea what the MC will do about it, but apparently the most obvious option is to try to spend about a comparable amount of time with all the girls. Generally for me the Josy/Maya branch is the most interesting branch, because the split between everyone is obvious and I'm curious to know when and under what conditions the breakup of the trouple will start.
P.S.I see yandere's potential exactly in Josy. Her words about what would have happened if Maya hadn't been there can be interpreted in two ways.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Guys I can't find The latest development news please send the post link

I worked on static renders and writing this week.
I'm at 4132 posed renders right now, meaning we're past the 4000 render milestone. Looking at what's left to do, we will go past 5000 renders.
I worked on shorter and half-completed scenes to get a better grip on the flowchart % that I presented last week.
And, just as I assumed, the percentage is higher than it appeared. This week, after correcting for the scenes I completed, the same calculation brings us to 72% completion.
There are some big scenes left and some shorter ones too. But I feel more confident we're hovering above 70% overall completion now.
The animation queue is starting to deplete, meaning that next week will start the battle to make it big again. I am so pleased with the render speed of the upgrade and I have even pushed the render quality a bit further because of it.
The remaining lewd scenes to create for this episode include the main girls, and I'm looking forward to posing them.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes