iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I would also add that even on the throuple path, Josy is jealous of MC to Maya, while Maya is more relaxed about Josy spending more time with MC. Already in the finale of the episode, it is obvious that Maya and Josy have an informal rivalry for the MC's attention. I have no idea how this will be expressed considering they played a passive role before and only the player chose who to spend more time with. But on the other hand Josy doesn't mind participating in a threesome, but isn't willing to tolerate her boyfriend fucking Maya without her knowledge. So she wants to have control. I have no idea what the MC will do about it, but apparently the most obvious option is to try to spend about a comparable amount of time with all the girls. Generally for me the Josy/Maya branch is the most interesting branch, because the split between everyone is obvious and I'm curious to know when and under what conditions the breakup of the trouple will start.
P.S.I see yandere's potential exactly in Josy. Her words about what would have happened if Maya hadn't been there can be interpreted in two ways.
I agree. I think by the end of season 3, if we are not on their path,Josy and Maya will reach breaking point.Question that remains to be answered is, are we going to be able to pursue solo Maya path ? I think so, but so far there are very few hints. I guess when Derek asks MC does he have feelings for them, you can say Maya, but apart from that ?Almost nothing.

Also when they put MC in friendzone/or MC friendzones them, Maya moves on rather quickly...Josy is the one still thinking about MC.

If you play their path, I am sure in next 3 episodes, there will be massive desicions Mc will have to make. If we fuck up, they will break up, however if we make right desicions, the relationship will survive. Maya's father, Zoey, Josy's father, Tommy, Derek are all about to play massive part in this arc. Thats just my prediction.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
I have one blind playthrough (DIK Sage). What other playthroughs should I do to cover almost all the content the game has to offer? I know some girls can be pursued no matter the affinity, so maybe an idea of the major playthroughs would be helpful.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I have one blind playthrough (DIK Sage). What other playthroughs should I do to cover almost all the content the game has to offer? I know some girls can be pursued no matter the affinity, so maybe an idea of the major playthroughs would be helpful.
If you don't mind potentially emotional break-up scenes along the way go for a CHICK affinity playthrough pursuing Bella, Jill and the Josy and Maya throuple, save at the decision point at ep 8 and split your save three ways from there into ep 9, that'll cover most of the content you missed.

A DIK affinity others route while taking the restaurant and Jade and Cathy should cover the rest of what you've missed (may want to split that save towards the end of ep 9 when you get to choose who to finish the episode with).

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I'm still hopeful for a Josy path without Maya at some point.
Alot seem to think that is a possibility as do I... Some think Maya will have a solo path too, but I think the hints that Josy really wants to be with Fuckface are blatant and obvious...

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
To cover all your bases and get all (or almost all) possible content,
I'd recommend 4 CHICK playthroughs, 1 for each of the main girls, (obviously J&M equates to 1 play)
and 2 DIK playthroughs for Bella & sage (J&M won't go for a DIK MC, and Jill you can up until ep8 where she will dump you for being a DIK)

Then perhaps 1 solo no commitments with CHICK and DIK alignments. and this way you should have gotten to see pretty much all content the game has to offer for each individual gals.

Or you can keep it simple like many here and just concentrate on your fav girls.. (personally I think that's boring and taking the game a little too seriously)

DPC has put a LOT of effort in planing each paths to not consider going through all the possible outcomes.
:cool:

Reactions: LokiTime

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I just started a new playthrough of Episode 9 and as I got to the party planning minigame I got the layout below. I'm not a fan of that layout so I tried to reroll it many many times, but every time I got the same layout. I know when I first played the update, at release, there were 2 other layouts, but now I can only get the one. Is this something that DPC changed or am I just not going back far enough for a reroll (I literally went back to the "End of Interlude" screen every time)? I noticed that the party planning minigame guide isn't on the front page anymore, but they change that shit around all the time seemingly randomly so idk what to think about that. Are those guides now obsolete because DPC made this the only possible layout for the minigame?

1687154022958.png

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I just started a new playthrough of Episode 9 and as I got to the party planning minigame I got the layout below. I'm not a fan of that layout so I tried to reroll it many many times, but every time I got the same layout. I know when I first played the update, at release, there were 2 other layouts, but now I can only get the one. Is this something that DPC changed or am I just not going back far enough for a reroll (I literally went back to the "End of Interlude" screen every time)? I noticed that the party planning minigame guide isn't on the front page anymore, but they change that shit around all the time seemingly randomly so idk what to think about that. Are those guides now obsolete because DPC made this the only possible layout for the minigame?

1687154022958.png
No the layout is dynamic, I'm not 100% certain at what point the layout is generated. But in any case, the results of that minigame doesn't really have much of a game quality impact whether or not you complete it well.

For example, a while back I made that little test and posted my results.
Worst party ever results.

You can pretty much get away with any setup for now. but I'd recommend you make a save point just in case it eventually does so you can return to redo it properly. But when I get there in a new playthrough I don't care anymore and just mess around with the items just to get out of that one.

I'm sure eventually DPC will make these minigames have a more impact on the whole of the game. but for now, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
I don't know why, but I was thinking today, what is Jade reaction to MC showing up at the Burkes if MC never had a fling with her?

In all my playthroughs, my MC banged Jade at least once. Her reactions so far are:
1) (other route, bangs Jade) what you doing here? We need to keep our secret but let's bang in the kitchen
2) (Sage or Isabella route, banged Jade but rejected after) I want to kill you for showing up while you dumped me. MC reaction is either "I'm only here for my friend (Maya) or "it's not possible, I'm in a relationship with Sage"

Is there any other versions I don't know of?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019

1687154022958.png

As far as I know, when I wanted to reroll my planning layout, I was just doing this:
1)Import preferred save
2) skip interlude
3) just use the skip button until the party planning minigame.

Bad layout? Just redo those steps, it takes like 2 minutes.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I don't know why, but I was thinking today, what is Jade reaction to MC showing up at the Burkes if MC never had a fling with her?

In all my playthroughs, my MC banged Jade at least once. Her reactions so far are:
1) (other route, bangs Jade) what you doing here? We need to keep our secret but let's bang in the kitchen
2) (Sage or Isabella route, banged Jade but rejected after) I want to kill you for showing up while you dumped me. MC reaction is either "I'm only here for my friend (Maya) or "it's not possible, I'm in a relationship with Sage"

Someone else might have a definite answer on this one.
But as far as I'm concerned, I believe you have them all. Because even if you try to avoid Jade, you can't. She eventually makes her advances so blatant, that you can't ignore them and as soon as you reject her she gets really defensive about you showing up at her place.

I personally don't believe there's anymore options other than what you stated above. it's either you get to bang her in the kitchen again, or she slaps and threatens you.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019

I did so many different PTs that I ended up “skipping” many repetitive parts, but I think I noticed something different in this scene in my PT where I refused Jade right from the start.
When she saw me she was just surprised, but she didn't say anything, there was no conversation in the kitchen, it was very peaceful.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
As far as I know, when I wanted to reroll my planning layout, I was just doing this:
1)Import preferred save
2) skip interlude
3) just use the skip button until the party planning minigame.

Bad layout? Just redo those steps, it takes like 2 minutes.
Dang thats weird. I've done the rerolling before when the chapter first released and I don't remember it requiring reimporting the save.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

I did so many different PTs that I ended up “skipping” many repetitive parts, but I think I noticed something different in this scene in my PT where I refused Jade right from the start.
When she saw me she was just surprised, but she didn't say anything, there was no conversation in the kitchen, it was very peaceful.
It is as ImSenjou says. This is from my Sage run, where I avoided Jade like the plague.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It is as ImSenjou says. This is from my Sage run, where I avoided Jade like the plague.
So even if she tried to play footsies to your ballsack in class and grab your thighs in the cafeteria, she won't jump at your throat for showing up at her place?

Eh I never managed to have her not slap me or fuck me when you go to her place..
Good to know
lol

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
So even if she tried to play footsies to your ballsack in class and grab your thighs in the cafeteria, she won't jump at your throat for showing up at her place?

Eh I never managed to have her not slap me or fuck me when you go to her place..
Good to know
lol
Yes. The key is blocking her as much as possible. If you adopt an active stance on rejecting her as much as the game allows you, you avoid having to listen to that bitch's threats.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes