NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
im almost positive that isn't the skirt, that skirt doesn't have a button in the front im pretty sure. It looks more like plaid pants that Zoey is wearing, im pretty sure Jill has worn similar pants, if not exactly the same.
I think she wears something similar in the interlude, when they are in her room

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Havent play season 3 yet, but i could use a little spoiler, how's the "others" path/branch look like in ep 9 and 10, ill take that u get all the scene with other girls beside from the 5 main girls? If i pick Jill branch for example i will be lock out of sex interract with everyone else? and strictly get scene with Jill only? Is there another chance to pick 1 of the main girls again in the future episode if i choose "others" path at the end of episode 8 ?

sampow

May 14, 2023
Havent play season 3 yet, but i could use a little spoiler, how's the "others" path/branch look like in ep 9 and 10, ill take that u get all the scene with other girls beside from the 5 main girls? If i pick Jill branch for example i will be lock out of sex interract with everyone else? and strictly get scene with Jill only? Is there another chance to pick 1 of the main girls again in the future episode if i choose "others" path at the end of episode 8 ?
If you're on a branch with one of the main girls, you'll get more time with them, and you've got less options with the other girls. You can flirt pretty heavily with the other girls still, but there's this little counter "tc" (total cheats?) that increments every time you stray, so there's likely to be consequences. :eek:

On the others path you can mess around with all the side girls. (y)

Regarding starting a new relationship with the main girls after season 2, not sure, but it always feels like there could be a solo relationship with Josy in the future.

The story feels fairly weighted regardless of which branch you go down. Just be warned, episode 9 is mostly the Halloween party and a few flashback scenes to fill in some details. I got caught off guard when the Halloween party and so did the episode. It was still a decent episode, but not as good as the previous seasons, I feel.

Hoping episode 10 steers it back to awesomeness again. And cheating, lots of cheating. :sneaky:

Reactions: mojococo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
that too, and she also way to smart to ruin her perfect body, with ugly inks all over it. :LOL: .
Girls with tattoos that's based.
Josy would look great with a few, it would emphasize her slightly rebellious nature at heart.
I haven't experimented with tattoos yet, used ready-made assets, so I will paint Josy body with beautiful tattoos and tag you for evaluation.;)

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
If you're on a branch with one of the main girls, you'll get more time with them, and you've got less options with the other girls. You can flirt pretty heavily with the other girls still, but there's this little counter "tc" (total cheats?) that increments every time you stray, so there's likely to be consequences. :eek:

On the others path you can mess around with all the side girls. (y)

Regarding starting a new relationship with the main girls after season 2, not sure, but it always feels like there could be a solo relationship with Josy in the future.

The story feels fairly weighted regardless of which branch you go down. Just be warned, episode 9 is mostly the Halloween party and a few flashback scenes to fill in some details. I got caught off guard when the Halloween party and so did the episode. It was still a decent episode, but not as good as the previous seasons, I feel.

Hoping episode 10 steers it back to awesomeness again. And cheating, lots of cheating. :sneaky:
Alright thank you, honestly im hoping there will be more content focus on Isabella/Jill and perharps Sage too, i dislike both Josy and Maya so never tried their path or care about any future content for them, but ofc i do understand that the amount of content for a certain girl is probably driven by the patreon peeps.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
There is if you are playing anything released in the last couple years. Bottom of the screen - "STATS".
I'm quite sure it's his first game, and yes it is impressive
Because this is the best AVN ever.
You need to try it for urself to see, best story driven AVN i have ever seen, with each episode more interesting than the last, u most likely wont be able to predict the plot , and with each new episode there will be some new surprise that beyond your prediction, Being a dik is definitely not your typical AVN with simple, predictable plot that u play for some quick .. well- meat beating, i can say that much.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Girls with tattoos that's based.
Josy would look great with a few, it would emphasize her slightly rebellious nature at heart.
I haven't experimented with tattoos yet, used ready-made assets, so I will paint Josy body with beautiful tattoos and tag you for evaluation.;)
I can't promise that I won't be asshole toward your art :LOL:, so you might wanna rethink that:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes