Dec 21, 2021
Are there any interesting consequences in Episode 9 if Jill absolutely eats shit at the recital? I've always saved her ass in every playthrough but I'd like to see what happens if Tremolo doesn't but I'm not sure it's worth another run exclusively for that.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
oh, okay, I had no idea, never finished it, just faintly remember that she came back, and blackmail you to Fuck her, or something. :LOL:
*Nods*
It took a few tries, but it was possible. Although I will say this, I do recall that ending being somewhat "anti climactic". It obviously wasn't as impactful and I don't believe it was the intended ending. Because it felt 'rushed' over an ending with either the main girl (I forget her name now) or her friend Melissa.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Are there any interesting consequences in Episode 9 if Jill absolutely eats shit at the recital? I've always saved her ass in every playthrough but I'd like to see what happens if Tremolo doesn't but I'm not sure it's worth another run exclusively for that.
In the only Jill playthrough I ever did, I didn't have the option to convince her to perform. I don't know why though.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The more important consequence is, that you never get to impress Jill's friends so you don't get a reaction of "Awww" from everyone and Bianca doesn't fawn all over you because of it. I can't recall the rest of the changes. I've only done that path once, because not doing it doesn't make you super popular on campus.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
In the only Jill playthrough I ever did, I didn't have the option to convince her to perform. I don't know why though.
you have to have had practiced playing "Jill's song" at least 3 times 2 times to open up the option to help her on stage

Edit: Correction it's 2 times. my bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
What, really? How do you get that ending?
I can't recall every detail anymore.

But I do recall that, When you see her in the hallways after that audition, if you're still too angry at her, that will obviously close that option. Specially if you leave her broken and in pain from really really angry revenge sex, you will never see her again. Not even at the auditions when the ppl there recall you to reverse the rejection verdict.

But if you're nice and give her a chance to explain and be gentle with her, she will be kind to the girl you accompanied to the auditions. And from there on you get to rebuild your relationship with her.

But as I pointed out, I don't believe that was an intended outcome to the story. because it really felt anti climactic. Sort of like DPC really didn't think many would actually consider her as an ending option. But I do think it unlocks a Steam achievement.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

View attachment 2709905
Is Fuckface sitting on his bed? And Zoey? Is she on her knees? Hmm... This might very well end in a lewd scene.

Yeah, I am a pervert, I know. :sneaky:

"Oh, cool you take the train to come here ask for a fuck. But today i have my first date with Nicole, so that's a no. I can't get late to pick her and i'm also looking to finally meet her son, i wanna make a good first impression on my little champion. So, maybe later?"
My little champion? :ROFLMAO: Wow, dude. You're going blazing fast!

Doing that does not pay off IMO. For completionist purposes, though... Sure, go ahead if you want to. But not only are you unnecessarily not helping Jill; you also are firing at your own feet. Remember that by helping her at the recital, you are also making a great impression on your friends and becoming quite the campus sensation.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
When you accept Jades advances and find yourself in the bath tub with her after sleeping with her for the first time,
Jade claims she's never done anything like that before, and again in another situation. And we have zero cause to doubt her. And during class when MC calls his dad for guidance, Jade sits down with the MC and explains in enough detail what her position is and how strongly she feels about protecting her kids from any scandal when just concerning Stephen's indiscretions with Cathy.

So dalli, I just want to ask you this one important question, do you have any more of that weed? I'm all out and sure could use a hit of whatever you're smoking
:ROFLMAO:
What has Jade never done? Never fucked the MC, never fucked a student or cheated on herself? I really know it, what is written.

First, I wrote even if Jade doesn't fuck the MC and second, why in the world would Jade, if she fucked Tommy in the past, tell the MC before fucking that she already fucked Tommy or something like that before.

You're the mood killer type, aren't you?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes