funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well, I like Zoey too, but she up and left. I have the feeling that in terms of loyalty, Zoey's got nothing on Quinn.
Keep in mind when she left she was a bit of a lost & broken soul. Having just lost her granny, issues with schooling etc.. Drugs, and most importantly youth. Deluding herself she'd do something to honor her granny. There's alot of info in her diary. Given you took the time to read it all of course.. lol

Also, Quinn has ZERO loyalty.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
preview_zoey.jpg

Trying to imagine this scene from the preview, I think what happened was that they were together talking and interacting normally in his room, and since everything was going well she tried to act as before, with intimacy, and that made him uncomfortable, he's not ready for this, not ready to forget that she left and came back like nothing happened, he doesn't mind trying to keep the friendship, but not like this, their relationship can no longer be like before, he clearly doesn't want to be just a fuck buddy.

And this particular render must be her apologizing and asking for another chance.

Before I thought she didn't see the MC as anything other than a friend, but reading some theories here maybe I was wrong, she also liked him but only realized it too late, and that makes more sense for the plot, if the MC got over her he wouldn't try anything with her, maybe even avoid her, but if she stays present, if she stays close, she puts herself as LI, she made a mistake and now wants to correct it, she knows he saw her as a girlfriend, so they can't just be friends now, or things won't go back to the way they were before, which is what she wants most.

My theory isn't that crazy, even I started to believe it.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
View attachment 2711069

Trying to imagine this scene from the preview, I think what happened was that they were together talking and interacting normally in his room, and since everything was going well she tried to act as before, with intimacy, and that made him uncomfortable, he's not ready for this, not ready to forget that she left and came back like nothing happened, he doesn't mind trying to keep the friendship, but not like this, their relationship can no longer be like before, he clearly doesn't want to be just a fuck buddy.

And this particular render must be her apologizing and asking for another chance.

Before I thought she didn't see the MC as anything other than a friend, but reading some theories here maybe I was wrong, she also liked him but only realized it too late, and that makes more sense for the plot, if the MC got over her he wouldn't try anything with her, maybe even avoid her, but if she stays present, if she stays close, she puts herself as LI, she made a mistake and now wants to correct it, she knows he saw her as a girlfriend, so they can't just be friends now, or things won't go back to the way they were before, which is what she wants most.

My theory isn't that crazy, even I started to believe it.
Perhaps.
But I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than that.
Because on the park bench when they both start crying, and the MC points out that before she'd left never would she have tolerated the MC being emotional, and would have punched him in the arm for it. She replies something like "Maybe I've gotten softer?".

Basically if you read between the lines that's her saying she's come to many realizations about herself and her feelings for the MC. So I can't speak of what's going on in that scene.

But hypothetically it could be the MC saying "Listen Zoey, not knowing if I'd ever see you again etc etc, I never thought you'd ever return so I moved on, I've made friends and a GF (if you're with one of the main girls)". And that's her "broken heart" look. And chances are she'll probably say what Rio said "I'm not angry, but don't blame me for not rooting for it to last...."

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I almost agree with you there.

"Others: This option is only available if you aren’t in Josy’s and Maya’s relationship and don’t have a successful relationship with Jill. Choosing that none of the other girls are right for you will cause you to reject any main girl relationships and stay friends with them."

The "OTHERS" decision is only given if the MC is not in any relationship with JM and/or Jill. This means that if the MC is on the Sage or Isabella Branch you can select the "OTHERS" Branch. Here comes the confusing part of DPC Walkthrough. By "other girls" it does not mean the "OTHERS" Branch, but Sage and Isabella.

I think that the decision whether the MC is "mad" at Zoey or not could affect Sage and Isabella, because the "OTHERS" Branch is available when having a relationship with Sage or Isabella.
So you provoked me to write a huge thing. I have to correct and make readable ~20kb of text.
I'll be back :HideThePain:

p.s. it's about MGs and J&M especially. And I'm sure that 50% (or more) of people here will hate me after that :Kappa:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
So you provoked me to write a huge thing. I have to correct and make readable ~20kb of text.
I'll be back :HideThePain:

p.s. it's about MGs and J&M especially. And I'm sure that 50% (or more) of people here will hate me after that :Kappa:
I might be the only one, but I look forward to reading it. On the other hand, my sanity has been tested by professionals in the past, so... :D

7thOmen

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Oh christ!
You've been infected by Dalli!

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!
View attachment 2711206

:ROFLMAO:
No way, have you seen any similar from me before? Like conspirology or randomly picked things and non linked thoughts, etc. Relax, bro, it's a part of AL & Badik comparison, which I put on shelf months ago, as well as some pure facts from the game.
People may laugh on weirdos, accept peacefully holy-wars topics and posts, but they will never forgive somebody for telling truth or opening their eyes on some facts, which most prefer to deny to feel safe and comfortable and stay with wishfull thinking.

:WeSmart:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I just started a new playthrough of Episode 9 and as I got to the party planning minigame I got the layout below. I'm not a fan of that layout so I tried to reroll it many many times, but every time I got the same layout. I know when I first played the update, at release, there were 2 other layouts, but now I can only get the one. Is this something that DPC changed or am I just not going back far enough for a reroll (I literally went back to the "End of Interlude" screen every time)? I noticed that the party planning minigame guide isn't on the front page anymore, but they change that shit around all the time seemingly randomly so idk what to think about that. Are those guides now obsolete because DPC made this the only possible layout for the minigame?

1687154022958.png
You have to reload from the start of the episode to reroll. I'm not sure if that will be the same going forward. We won't know until we get to plan the party in the enxt episode.

This is a 7.75 multiplier for that layout. I used no cups for beer and I think I think I had to drop the haunted mansion for stories and possibly go to the beer drinking contest rather than shots.

1687289181003.png

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You have to reload from the start of the episode to reroll. I'm not sure if that will be the same going forward. We won't know until we get to plan the party in the enxt episode.

This is a 7.75 multiplier for that layout. I used no cups for beer and I think I think I had to drop the haunted mansion for stories and possibly go to the beer drinking contest rather than shots.

View attachment 2711318
Damn!!
Nice job!

Reactions: always86

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Funny :KEK: but scene itself looks like a talk with Zoey and breaking a news to her, when MC on some of MG branches. Otherwise I don't see a reason for such facial expression - there're both surprise and sadness from realise she will probably remain only a friend to him. It's a bit strange that they decided to meet in his room to talk, probably on weekday. MC probably, could come back to home on weekend, see his dad and her as well. The most important things they have to discuss is Zoey's life in San Diego and what made her to come back and MCs life in past months, including his love life.

So?? What's wrong with that?
Don't burst my bubble!
:ROFLMAO:
bubble parts flying away after burst is a joy! :4Head:

If there were Being a Dik shirts
I would like one that has a picture of Maya on it
and in big letters it says "MAYA SIMP"
Because that is me
And I'm man enough to admit it
Pants suits better, you know, closer to the right place, and so on. Or both at a time :WeSmart:
Josy on shirt, Maya on pants, or vice versa - depending on how do you feel today.
Shirt print is closer to your heart, while pants print closer to your dick :KEK:
Pick one or another between your platonic and romantic attitude each every day.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes