funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
GOD DAMNIT DR PINK CAKE, GIMME MORE HEATHER! GIMME!

View attachment 2712139
I don't know what it is about Heather, but she just makes me want to gouge my eyes out and puncture my eardrums with a white hot soldering iron.

She looks and acts like one of my Ex's. She was way too high maintenance to keep her mouth filled up so I wouldn't have to listen to her bitching all the time..
:ROFLMAO:

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
I don't know what it is about Heather, but she just makes me want to gouge my eyes out and puncture my eardrums with a white hot soldering iron.

She looks and acts like one of my Ex's. She was way too high maintenance to keep her mouth filled up so I wouldn't have to listen to her bitching all the time..
Buddy the whole point of it is "No Strings Attached" and you can just get your "fuck on". Or "Fuck onwards with her with no strings attached"

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Buddy the whole point of it is "No Strings Attached" and you can just get your "fuck on". Or "Fuck onwards with her with no strings attached"
Not even, chicks like Heather are a cancer.
She's got zero communications skills.
As soon as shit doesn't go her way it's straight to yelling.. Fuck stupid cunts like Heather!
My enemies can have her!

Mar 9, 2019
Zoey is attractive and friendly unlike some narcissistic drug dealing pimp :LOL:
there-it.gif
I knew it! I fucking knew the moment I saw your name you had come to do what you do best. Though you almost had me in the first half ngl.

Huh. Interesting. I never pegged you for a "Tommy".

In my head, I always pictured you as a Dawe; older than nearly everyone else here, white-haired, and always laughing at your own jokes. Of course, that would mean your girlfriends have cucked you with every man you know... :whistle:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
In my head, I always pictured you as a Dawe; older than nearly everyone else here, white-haired, and always laughing at your own jokes. Of course, that would mean your girlfriends have cucked you with every man you know... :whistle:
Someone's sexually frustrated.
Straight to the personal attacks...
Looks like someone's got thin skin

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I hope for a Josy and Zoey 3some or 4some with Maya too. What better way for Josy to let Zoey know that mc is hers all hers
sure, sound hot, but Josy first need to learn a couple of trick from Lily or Rio, or Sage, or Envy , because Zoey has a bit advantage, she practically eating all of MC's dick. :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-06-21 03-21-53-44.jpg
Not that I complaining or anything, I mean looked those Eyes, :love:
BeingADIK 2023-06-21 03-28-40-56.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-06-21 03-28-45-81.jpg

but, at least we know it's zoey fault why MC fuck like a slow Turtle:whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-06-21 03-37-13-41.jpg

Last edited:

sampow

May 14, 2023
Someone's sexually frustrated.
Straight to the personal attacks...
Looks like someone's got thin skin
Yeah that came outta nowhere. :oops: Different strokes (literally) for different folks.

Personally, I don't like Heather at all. But I'll still fuck her face. :sneaky:

sure, sound hot, but Josy first need to learn a couple of trick from Lily or Rio, or Sage, or Envy , because Zoey has a bit advantage, she particle eating all of MC's dick. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2712177
View attachment 2712189
View attachment 2712190
That last shot of Josy tells me that if she swallows that to the hilt, she's gonna have internal injures! :eek:

And anyway, at the end of the day, if you bust a nut, you bust a nut, it doesn't really matter how you get there... :sneaky:

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
Not even, chicks like Heather are a cancer.
She's got zero communications skills.
As soon as shit doesn't go her way it's straight to yelling.. Fuck stupid cunts like Heather!
My enemies can have her!
First and foremost one should never dip his dick in "crazy" If the "cunt" starts disagreeing with you and starts yelling then you should get the fuck out of there and it would be a "safe exit" because there is "no strings attached" - Sun Tzu Art of war chapter 4 verse two

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yeah that came outta nowhere. :oops: Different strokes (literally) for different folks.

Personally, I don't like Heather at all. But I'll still fuck her face. :sneaky:
Always a chance it could be a misunderstanding.
Will I be that noble? It's a toss-up.

As for Heather,
face fucking her is about the only way to not hear her bitching and moaning about insignificant crap.
hehe

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I prefer a shot of rum myself, but I'll raise a toast to that. We're all DIKs here, after all. View attachment 2712258
Rum you say!?
last year a friend got me a Bacardi Paraiso.
Just said it wasn't the cheap stuff. Not sure how much he paid for it, but I can tell you this
It's fucking delicious. I've only had a couple glasses from it, I'd gladly let you have it after shoving my foot in my mouth.

Beer gives me less of a hangover.

• Wow
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
sure, sound hot, but Josy first need to learn a couple of trick from Lily or Rio, or Sage, or Envy , because Zoey has a bit advantage, she particle eating all of MC's dick. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2712177
View attachment 2712189
View attachment 2712190

but, at least we know it's zoey fault why MC fuck like a slow Turtle:whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2712217
Don't worry Josy pick up on something from Maya when she give MC a blow job during there 3some

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I always go for all activities, so I always Pick the +4$ instead of the no cup for Beer. Max I got was 7.5x but still got S rank so all in all, I'm good! But this is awesome job!

I think the worst layout is when Nick and Jacob are separated...
Yeah in my more recent attempts I’ve gone with cash instead. Does have It’s own advantages. I don’t usually worry about the actives. No advantage to haunted mansion unless you’re fucking Sage, and the beer drinking contest amounts to the same.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 2711069

Trying to imagine this scene from the preview, I think what happened was that they were together talking and interacting normally in his room, and since everything was going well she tried to act as before, with intimacy, and that made him uncomfortable, he's not ready for this, not ready to forget that she left and came back like nothing happened, he doesn't mind trying to keep the friendship, but not like this, their relationship can no longer be like before, he clearly doesn't want to be just a fuck buddy.

And this particular render must be her apologizing and asking for another chance.

Before I thought she didn't see the MC as anything other than a friend, but reading some theories here maybe I was wrong, she also liked him but only realized it too late, and that makes more sense for the plot, if the MC got over her he wouldn't try anything with her, maybe even avoid her, but if she stays present, if she stays close, she puts herself as LI, she made a mistake and now wants to correct it, she knows he saw her as a girlfriend, so they can't just be friends now, or things won't go back to the way they were before, which is what she wants most.

My theory isn't that crazy, even I started to believe it.
You definitely nailed what really happened between them. (y) (y)

This is why you/we have the "others" path, which is definitely NOT my cup of tea, because if I chose her over Sage or Maya or Josy or Jill, I'd be a fucking deranged idiot.

Anyway, DrPinkCake has been playing cat and mouse with us with these previews of his. So, don't think you guessed. Most likely you didn't.

Do you remember the ep. 9 preview where MC and Jill were sitting in a hospital ward? many people here argued that they were visiting a game's character who fell ill. Well, it turned out that Jill made MC do a STD test. :rolleyes: (so lame, dude. So lame)

Reactions: Chutoro

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

View attachment 2709905
In fact, this is a low-content preview. I think this scene will be similar to the scene in the park in episode 9. Zoey says that she realized how important MС to her and how guilty she is that she stopped communicating with him. I don't think she will confess her love, but obviously she will talk about a second chance. In any case, I am sure that this scene will end with a kiss on any path. Crying ex-girlfriend is a cheap trick, but it works.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
View attachment 2712177
View attachment 2712189
View attachment 2712190

View attachment 2712217
Josy and Maya will break up because Maya sucks dick better than Josy!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Everyone is convinced the preview is to do with Zoey and Fuckface's relationship. To me that's Fuckface's angry look rather than his "sorry this will hurt you but..." look (admittedly we can't see it fully) maybe Zoey overheard something at the party that she feels Fuckface should know but by her face is worried about telling him (or she's worried about what she heard) maybe she went back to the roof during the party and overheard Tommy and Quinn talking about the gun?
Not bad, close.

The clincher for the new SIMS card was Zoey's Rooster Cluck. What does he read there? "YYour wings were ready but my heart was not...".

The MC meets Zoey on the bench in EP9. She is wearing a sweater that almost completely covers the tattoo. But we learn so the MC assumed so Zoey has a boyfriend names Bret.

At the party everyone sees the tattoo, Zoey makes no secret of it so she knows the MC very well. The tattoo of Zoey, is a punch in the face for the MC. "Her heart was not ready." Zoey will realize so the tattoo is an irreparable mistake. She will explain the true meaning to the MC, but it will always remind the MC of what happened and Zoey realizes that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes