dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So you provoked me to write a huge thing. I have to correct and make readable ~20kb of text.
I'll be back :HideThePain:

p.s. it's about MGs and J&M especially. And I'm sure that 50% (or more) of people here will hate me after that :Kappa:
Let your creativity run wild. I'm curious to see if you come up with the same ideas as me.(y):D

• Red Heart
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I hope for a Josy and Zoey 3some or 4some with Maya too. What better way for Josy to let Zoey know that mc is hers all hers
For my MC, Josy and Maya are set. But I would like to see a foursome with Elena. She already does kinky stuff with JB in front of an internet cam. Adult toy is not for kids has written Elena in the Rooster.:love:

• Love
Reactions: Darkwen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy and Maya will break up because Maya sucks dick better than Josy!
:ROFLMAO: but, I don't really buy into that to be honest. It was a weird thing considering I avoided Maya almost entirely, and she supposed to be lesbian who never done that before.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

I think Josy was just flattering to her, during all the episode Josy was all about making maya feel good.:LOL:

"let's make sure Maya has a great night for her sake" . First she say this when you follow her in to the dressing room, when they arrive and you compliment only her hairstyle, she is like, "have you seen Maya's ?"
She instantly run for Maya, when you say lets make the pictures, and during the Threesome she constantly educating Maya:ROFLMAO:. but she very noticeable lying when she say she can't recall all the time when she and MC had sex. Sure girl. :ROFLMAO:let's see :unsure:, MC and her, had sex in her parents Bed, in her and maya room during the Preps party, in MC room after maya dad arrived, in the Hots pool, and again in MC room after the Hots party, and in a GYM WC, or whatever it was.
And she has the audacity to say, " Yeah a Bit more than you two I think ":ROFLMAO:.

Interestingly When you are not in their path, Josy doesn't seem to be so invested to make sure Maya don't suspect anything:ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Let your creativity run wild. I'm curious to see if you come up with the same ideas as me.(y):D
Dalli my friend, (I hope I can call you a friend)
I enjoy making jokes and take 'pot-shots' at ya.
But I just want to say, that it's all in good fun and that I actually enjoy reading everything you put down, no matter how wild some of your theories can get. And I wouldn't dream of you stopping. You're entertaining, passionate about the game and a fun dude to have around in this forum. Don't change!

If I ever go to far with a bad joke or anything, just let me know man. Sometimes I can let the lines get blurred a bit and I can unwittingly cross them. It's just so much fun to mess with you. hehe
:sneaky:

Last edited:

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Not bad, close.

The clincher for the new SIMS card was Zoey's Rooster Cluck. What does he read there? "YYour wings were ready but my heart was not...".

The MC meets Zoey on the bench in EP9. She is wearing a sweater that almost completely covers the tattoo. But we learn so the MC assumed so Zoey has a boyfriend names Bret.

At the party everyone sees the tattoo, Zoey makes no secret of it so she knows the MC very well. The tattoo of Zoey, is a punch in the face for the MC. "Her heart was not ready." Zoey will realize so the tattoo is an irreparable mistake. She will explain the true meaning to the MC, but it will always remind the MC of what happened and Zoey realizes that.
I thought the tattoo was about her grandmother passing away and that Zoey wasn't ready to let her go, hence why her heart wasn't ready. :unsure:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I was jumping into F95 for a moment just to pass on a couple of Discord tidbits, but then I saw this...

Everyone is convinced the preview is to do with Zoey and Fuckface's relationship. To me that's Fuckface's angry look rather than his "sorry this will hurt you but..." look (admittedly we can't see it fully)
...and it got me to thinking how one could decipher the MC's mental/emotional state from the back of his head, and so I gave it a shot.

MC Emotions.jpg

My wife says I have a serious deficiency when it comes to reading people, but I nevertheless believe these to be 141⅔% accurate.

Now, on to the Discord stuff.

One Bella simp (no, not me) told DPC that the Bella Clone Series should have had her dominating the two MCs, and made suggestions on how that should have looked. Pink provided the following:

Cow.jpg

(Cue Dalli linking the cow remark to KRJ and how this sexual position will help her overcome her fear through immersion therapy. Bella/KRJ/MC threesome confirmed.)

Also, DPC has been toying with Discord Events. He listed these today, and I thought everyone might be interested to see he put dates on the preview releases.

Discord events.jpg

EDIT: Well, shit. mpa beat me to the events listing. Mine's prettier, though. warscared icon.png

Last edited:

RohMadden

May 10, 2023
...and it got me to thinking how one could decipher the MC's mental/emotional state from the back of his head, and so I gave it a shot.
In the short time I've been on this forum and reading a bit of what people are saying here, people here don't need much of the MC to get their theories. Even if the MC was in another room or on another planet they would say the same thing

Reactions: Redd23

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
DPC must be getting confident about when he's going to release if he's setting himself a schedule like this.
Not exactly. He's going on vacation for a couple of weeks. So he's setting up previews/polls to release on a set schedule while he's away since he won't be working on the game.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
A little conspiracy theory. The Final Fantasy XVI is coming out tomorrow and DPC has already published the release schedule in advance, as if already mentally preparing for this game. I have nothing against it. The FF will be a great game. DPC couldn't just say. Guys, I want to play FF XVI for two weeks, please be patient.
He made up this vacation shit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stingus

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
You definitely nailed what really happened between them. (y) (y)

This is why you/we have the "others" path, which is definitely NOT my cup of tea, because if I chose her over Sage or Maya or Josy or Jill, I'd be a fucking deranged idiot.

Anyway, DrPinkCake has been playing cat and mouse with us with these previews of his. So, don't think you guessed. Most likely you didn't.

Do you remember the ep. 9 preview where MC and Jill were sitting in a hospital ward? many people here argued that they were visiting a game's character who fell ill. Well, it turned out that Jill made MC do a STD test. :rolleyes: (so lame, dude. So lame)
As we learned from previous previews, it's difficult to infer anything from them just like you said.

But DrPinkCake is gonna give us Zoey as LI option right (sorry I haven't been around to catch the latest gossip)? I am actually thinking of doing a massive chick run with no LI, no fucks, no nothing (only unavoidable scenes with some girls), just to see what would happen with Zoey. It's like MC has been obsessed with Zoey and couldn't move on scenario.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DPC have set event schedule on his Discord, be ready:

June 24th : Cosmetic Poll - Sage
June 27th : Preview #17
July 1st : Preview #18
July 4th : Preview #19
July 8th : Preview #20

You can check previous Preview in AchedCroissant post.
Is there a celebration coming up or something? The DPC is going to bombard us with previews for the next couple of weeks. I hope that one of them will be Sage :HideThePain:
At this rate, Ep.10 will break the record for most previews, because I don't believe in a release before September.
I was jumping into F95 for a moment just to pass on a couple of Discord tidbits, but then I saw this...

View attachment 2713204

My wife says I have a serious deficiency when it comes to reading people, but I nevertheless believe these to be 141⅔% accurate.

Now, on to the Discord stuff.

One Bella simp (no, not me) told DPC that the Bella Clone Series should have had her dominating the two MCs, and made suggestions on how that should have looked. Pink provided the following:

View attachment 2713202

(Cue Dalli linking the cow remark to KRJ and how this sexual position will help her overcome her fear through immersion therapy. Bella/KRJ/MC threesome confirmed.)

Also, DPC has been toying with Discord Events. He listed these today, and I thought everyone might be interested to see he put dates on the preview releases.

View attachment 2713203

EDIT: Well, shit. mpa beat me to the events listing. Mine's prettier, though. View attachment 2713229
Maybe it's my sick imagination, but it seems to me that in this pic Bella is not milking MC, but cutting off his dick with a knife.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Is there a celebration coming up or something? The DPC is going to bombard us with previews for the next couple of weeks. I hope that one of them will be Sage :HideThePain:
At this rate, Ep.10 will break the record for most previews, because I don't believe in a release before September.
It seems unlikely to me, even taking into account the vacation of 2 weeks. Probably during these 2 weeks, all the animations planned for the episode will be done. And he will only have to finish the renders. Most likely 80-85% of the game will be completed when he returns from vacation (all animations will be rendered). He will not do 10% of the game for the remaining 2 months.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes