DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I was just wondering if Jill brought all her friends to the Halloween party. In doing so, I didn't see some of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't think, they are at the party, they would have arrived with Jill and we'd knew their costumes. But it would be interesting to know who was the one dressed as the zombie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I was just wondering if Jill brought all her friends to the Halloween party. In doing so, I didn't see some of them.

This has been a while now, but I remember someone speculating that person could be Jill's mum roaming around checking-out the MC to see what sort of DIK he is off stage.

Then again that could have been from someone from the Steam Forums.
:unsure:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This has been a while now, but I remember someone speculating that person could be Jill's mum roaming around checking-out the MC to see what sort of DIK he is off stage.

Then again that could have been from someone from the Steam Forums.
She's gotta be a stealth master if it's Amelia, because there's no chance I won't have my MC on her as soon as there's an opportunity. Jill needs another brother or sister, and Fuckface is just the person to help with that.

Seriously, though, if there's another relation sneaking around, Jill's sister seems much more likely, since she's been absent for years.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
She's gotta be a stealth master if it's Amelia, because there's no chance I won't have my MC on her as soon as there's an opportunity. Jill needs another brother or sister, and Fuckface is just the person to help with that.

Seriously, though, if there's another relation sneaking around, Jill's sister seems much more likely, since she's been absent for years.
Have you seen Jill's mum? she looks like a mini psycho ninja.
:ROFLMAO:

Now that would be an awesome reveal.

Reactions: Ilhares

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I do not think that Amelie would secretly visit the Halloween party of the DIKs. Besides, there is a direct meeting of Amelie and the MC in the future.
That is inevitable. Even if you're not on her path,
I would imagine Amelia would want to to meet the one who helped her daughter get over her stage-fright, even if you're not on her path (given of course you chose the option to help her out regardless of wanting to date her or not).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Ilhares

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That is inevitable. Even if you're not on her path,
I would imagine Amelia would want to to meet the one who helped her daughter get over her stage-fright, even if you're not on her path (given of course you chose the option to help her out regardless of wanting to date her or not).
It doesn't matter if the MC helped Jill or is on her Branch. Maya is the deciding factor. Amelia will want to know why her daughter Jill is consulting the family attorney.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It doesn't matter if the MC helped Jill or is on her Branch. Maya is the deciding factor. Amelia will want to know why her daughter Jill is consulting the family attorney.
I can only see that mattering if you're on J&M's path.
In all my playthroughs, I've only picked that path 3 times at most.
So in any other situation that would be irrelevant.

Most my playthroughs are about distancing myself as much as possible from J&M. So I'M really not sure if Maya would even want the MC to accompany her to that meeting considering I do almost everything possible to just be as cold as I can with them.

On a different note,
I really wonder why we don't get to hook up with the girl in the following screenshot. I mean everytime she's around she's always checking out the MC. And she keeps popping up in the background of so many scenes.

I was kind of surprised she wasn't in Ep9. Or was she? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Jumbi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I can only see that mattering if you're on J&M's path.
In all my playthroughs, I've only picked that path 3 times at most.
So in any other situation that would be irrelevant.

Most my playthroughs are about distancing myself as much as possible from J&M. So I'M really not sure if Maya would even want the MC to accompany her to that meeting considering I do almost everything possible to just be as cold as I can with them.

On a different note,
I really wonder why we don't get to hook up with the girl in the following screenshot. I mean everytime she's around she's always checking out the MC. And she keeps popping up in the background of so many scenes.

I was kind of surprised she wasn't in Ep9. Or was she? :unsure:
It will happen either way, even if the MC is not on the JM path. Josy is a friend of Jill's.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It will happen either way, even if the MC is not on the JM path. Josy is a friend of Jill's.
I'll reserve my doubts on that.

I can understand meeting Rusty's dad, considering what the MC has done for Rusty in terms of saving his ass by rebuilding the mansion and all that jazz.

But as far as Amelia is concerned, I see that as an optional situation. Especially if you're not on Jill's path and chose to be the biggest DIK alignment and not to help Jill with her recital. Then I really don't see the relevance of even meeting her. And as far as J&M goes, those little girls will have to learn to deal with shit on their own at some point. Always having the MC 'hand-holding' them at every fucking turn kinda justifies Maya's dad's position.

*shrugs*

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In my playthrough, the zombie lady appears twice in the presence of the MC. However, I know that this is not canon with Micha, Rusty and the MC. In this screenshot, Josy and Maya are present. So I think the zombie girl is interested in the MC in some way.
screenshot0001.png

• Thinking Face

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
So I think the zombie girl is interested in the MC in some way
A little like that Ghoul with those piercing blue eyes that you talk too in Derek's bar.
I've been obsessed with scrutinizing every character in the game trying to find whoever that is. But then again DPC can easily get any girl in that costume and just say she was wearing coloured contacts. Because so far, unless I fazed out of consciousness and missed her, I haven't found any valid suspects yet for that one either.

It's kinda been driving me insane. lol

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'll reserve my doubts on that.

I can understand meeting Rusty's dad, considering what the MC has done for Rusty in terms of saving his ass by rebuilding the mansion and all that jazz.

But as far as Amelia is concerned, I see that as an optional situation. Especially if you're not on Jill's path and chose to be the biggest DIK alignment and not to help Jill with her recital. Then I really don't see the relevance of even meeting her. And as far as J&M goes, those little girls will have to learn to deal with shit on their own at some point. Always having the MC 'hand-holding' them at every fucking turn kinda justifies Maya's dad's position.

*shrugs*
A little like that Ghoul with those piercing blue eyes that you talk too in Derek's bar.
I've been obsessed with scrutinizing every character in the game trying to find whoever that is. But then again DPC can easily get any girl in that costume and just say she was wearing coloured contacts. Because so far, unless I fazed out of consciousness and missed her, I haven't found any valid suspects yet for that one either.

It's kinda been driving me insane. lol
You forget so that the Royce family seems to know Lynette's family. The meeting of Amelia and the MC is probably inevitable.

This ghoul has something to do with Sally. But don't ask me what.

Something else interesting about the ghoul. The pictures of the ghoul are from "ep9_others_branch2" to "ep9_others_branch9" in the game folder "others". But "ep9_others_branch1" and "ep9_others_branch10" are in the game folder of Jill. Sally's eyes turn intensely blue without glasses. Amelia also wears glasses. Maybe the guhl is Amelia.

Last edited:
  • Wow

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You forget so that the Royce family seems to know Lynette's family. The meeting of Amelia and the MC is probably inevitable.
Ugh, I've been so preoccupied with those blue eyes that I've completely forgotten about Lyn's 'monkey' picture.

Oh for fuck sake!
She's right under our nose, it never occurred to me to look closer on that one.
*bangs head on desk*

Nice catch!

Right now I'm loving to hate DPC!
:ROFLMAO:

Something else interesting about the ghoul. The pictures of the ghoul are from "ep9_others_branch2" to "ep9_others_branch9" in the game folder "others". But "ep9_others_branch1" and "ep9_others_branch10" are in the game folder of Jill. Sally's eyes turn intensely blue without glasses. Amelia also wears glasses. Maybe the guhl is Amelia.
That's definitely food for thought.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019

Who is Amelia?

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
After playing the game about eight different times to get on all the paths
I have to be honest I turned the mini games off by the fourth playthrough.
There are only so many times I can take that awful English class.
I just use Sancho's mod and auto complete all the tests...I either cheat then auto if I wanna boost my Dik score or just auto if I want to sub it. Plus you can sell the test scores to the nerds for a cash boost as well... If turning them off still allows stuff like that I would turn those off too but idk if it does...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes