PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Of all people that could discover MC and Bella's relationship, it had to be Nick (Vinny's best friend). Knowing DPC that can't be innocent

The more I think about it the more Bella's route is recipe for disaster, with also that ominous Ep9 intro

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I wonder who's behind Sarah. Or is it probably a nobody?
If it's a HOT it's probably Ash, however as they just appear to have arrived I'm guessing it's possibly a yoga instructor setting things up.

It's clear Becky's about to trip over her while distracted by Fuckface though so that's probably DPC's primary reason to be in that position.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Thx :geek:
That's why I don't like the "canon" word. I don't know how to describe or express it better. Languare barrier doesn't help here as well. The "true" path? The "right" path? How you could consider and describe the Megan or Melissa paths in AL? Or how you may call going for Rena or MCs ex Ana or... Leah? That's what I tried to figure out and made a post for, finding all that details, proofs such as DPC extreme levels of attention to details for some MGs and nothing similar for another MGs. What's the purpose? What he want to tell us or point at? Your "skeleton around which the game is built" is a good take too. I like it. Body is collapsing w/o the skeleton.

Well. In AL we had a flashback with MCs ex Ana at the beginning of the game. Could you call it "canon"? In BADIK we see Zoey in EP3 flashback and a huge flashback with her life far away from MC in Interlude. Could it be canon? She returnes at the moment when MC is already in relationship or he stayed alone - depending you your choice. Could it be "canon" to reject all girls MC met during 8 episodes, including the narrator lines about Josy, etc.

I have the same vibes for solo Josy & Maya paths. Player have to wait so much, he have to be (probably) on Others road and I bet, DPC will deliver this paths with a lot of drama and a make player feel guilty of going for it. Since I created post for MGs, their single paths could be considered as SG material. This is why I haven't said a lot of this sub-branch. But in short, remember MC narrator lines and his dialogue with Derek, when he said that he is not a person who ruins the relationships. And he promized Derek that he won't hurt Maya. I'm lazy to copy exact lines from script now.

That's why I accented on narrator lines, dialogues with MC dad and so on. It's a DPC method of giving player a clues and hints.

Since we had a compare with AL, let's keep it going. Zoey is the light and mostly kind version of Ana from AL. She haven't cheated on him. Yes, she left him and then ghosted for a long 9 (?) months. She was in a good terms with MCs dad as well. They knew each other quite well. She is very important part of the plot and story, but I doubt that her path could be considered as a canon one. An alternate one and for the sake of alternate ending - yes, the reconcillation & reunite thing of best friends which never realised the boyfriend/girlfriend thing between them before it came to late. Second chance as is.
It could also be described as the "favorite DPC's route" (perhaps). It's obvious that he loves creating Throuple relationships, otherwise he wouldn't repeat himself like that from one game to another.
I don't remember well the AL plot and all the paths available, but I remember that only Megan and Melissa can be positioned as Main Girls, I also remember this traumatic experience from the ending. I got a very bad ending because I couldn't stay away from the cookie jar. :ROFLMAO:
Again, it's hard to talk about canonical J/M, because DPC has given us many opportunities to avoid this route. My stance on all immersive/RPG games where there is a lot of variation in the development of events is this: only the backstory is canonical.
For example, if we take the Witcher trilogy, then the book source is canon - everything that happens in games is not canon and depends only on our choices. Books says that Yennefer is canon, but I would say "Fuck her" and go with a redhead:p
So I would say that: MC backstory with Zoey is canon, but how you will decide her route it's all on the player. Even Interlude is not canonical on 100%, because we able to change Zoey personality in DIK/Chick.

I love second chances, Zoey fitting good my personality, she's cool and easy going and ofc I created route for her. She's not like ex-gf in other games, in most of this games the ex betrayed MC, ruined his life, cheated on him, ect... But Zoey not like that. Actually she didn't do anything terrible - she is a teenager, trying to find her way in life, and is also a little chaotic. She didn't quite understand their relationship with MC, which led to a misunderstanding between them. Definitely deserves a second chance.
And in one of the routes I say "To hell!" all this drama with MGs and their minefields, reuniting with the blue haired one.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If it's a HOT it's probably Ash, however as they just appear to have arrived I'm guessing it's possibly a yoga instructor setting things up.

It's clear Becky's about to trip over her while distracted by Fuckface though so that's probably DPC's primary reason to be in that position.
It looks like Tybalt...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Mel winks at MC. It feels like the MC spent the night at Mel and Sarah's house at the end of episode 9 and that's why they have such happy faces. I'm assuming the yoga scene will be all over the place and not exclusive to any one girl.
I think to myself so that the MC must not necessarily have fucked with Mel, Sarah or Camila. The girls are also so on the MC.

The MC can be quite charming and flirty during the Halloween party. They will stick their asses out at the MC and tease him.

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes