Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Sage says explicitly that MC can't stay indefinitely at the HOTs sorority house due to university rules, and Jill says that her staying at the prep frat house was an exception (she is an "honored guest", mainly because of her family founding the university and so her parents could pull some strings so she didn't have to live in a dorm with the riff-raff or the campus sluts at the HOTs house). A lesbian couple shacking up with a frat boy at the DIKs probably isn't going to be allowed.
I never said otherwise. Do you feel the difference between staying for night occasionally and living like a resident? A lot of girls & guys did and doing that. Elena & JB, Heather & Tommy, Sage & Chad (probably), Arieth & ... (doesn't matter, lol). In both HOT's and DIK's mansions. So, why you quote me like that? Maybe I have expressed the idea incorrectly or not completely?

Then, regarding the J&M. At first we are not even know how this situation will unfold, what truth will be revealed and what will stay hidden. I mean, they may tell to DIK's about the three-way relationship, but hide a lesbian part (or better to say bisexual part, which is quite more correct, imo), but it's stupid to try to hide it from HOT's, since a lot of guys and girls will blabber anyway.

So, what exactly will not be allowed? A couple of girls to stay for night from time to time in MCs room? They obviously will not live in his room. Since no one do the same thing. There is a border - staying for night and living. Until they don't cross the border - all will probably be fine.

Of course, Josy is wearing nice underwear because she knows that Maya and the MC have already fucked at parties. Josy wants that too. I don't know if Josy is a movie fan, but she is a fan of making out with the MC. I'm sure Josy wants to expand her horizons too. I can also imagine Maya catching Josy and the MC making out and all three of them getting out of control again.
Hmm... For a while, I thought I read another soprano31 or Darkwen post :whistle: Go on...

ep9_ending_maya_josy13.jpg

I would be more interested to see what movie is on TV. My wish would be to see a shot of Elena and JB making out on Kinkycam.
But you got me right back :ROFLMAO:

Maya herself says that such fraternities are rare, but also that they exist. Jamie mentioned to the MC that it is not a normal sorority.

That's interesting, isn't it? It's not a normal fraternity. There are exceptions to the rules. The question is, what exceptions?
Jamie talked about how he and Leon pledged, seems they hadn't a Hell Week, while the all rest of the DIKs passed through that. That's what he talked about mostly. That DIKs sometimes breaks the rules, while most of other frats are not. "Traditions" and so on.

Looks like I broke the phone. Or are there places where the phone just doesn't show in the beginning of the game? I don't remember it happening on my previous restart.(Yeah, I had to restart again. My ssd died and I had to replace it.)
You can't use the phone at the times, when your MC probably don't have access to it or can't bring the phone with himself. In a scene in preps mansion, where MC & Derek do their first Hell week task, both of them in underwear only. Derek got his phone with himself and put it in his panties, since he is used to do so (Maya mentioned that once), as well as they have to show the evidences of completed task. Other moments, when you can't use your phone - most of the classes (if you try it once, Cathy will tell MC to put the phone away). Pink rose - another example (phones are prohibited for visitors). Obviously, when the phone is not with MC - when his lost his clothes & phone at HOT's bathroom, etc. This additionally increases your immersion and plausibility of the game.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know. It's just a thing I don't get. Why funding the big whales? It's like donating a billionaire who wants to be a president so he don't have to use his own money.
That's how the market works. For example, when we buy goods from some multi-billion dollar corporation, we don't ask "Give it me for free, because they are already billionaires."
Either way, game development costs money. DAZ assets are very expensive, although many of them can be obtained for free, I doubt that he does this. Electricity costs, purchase and maintenance of computer hardware, developer labor costs...

The only surprise is the price for this preview. Patreon works on a system with different price levels of subscriptions. High-tier patrons receive some kind of exclusive rewards, otherwise the high level makes no sense. But $40 for a naked ass render is a scam to me, I would feel cheated.

Reactions: John Ness

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah definitely, Jill!
Also if I’m not mistaking that’s the prep bathtub… I’ve checked out many times. :sneaky:
View attachment 2743907
Bath sex with Jill and another opportunity to make Tybalt cry ! Let’s go !!!! :devilish:
Maybe Tybalt can finally come to terms with it and even enjoy watching it.:devilish:
And if he doesn't want to watch, MC should give Jill such a good rough dicking that Tybalt can't hide from her moans anywhere in the mansion.:ROFLMAO:
Then I can call Jill's route fun and exciting.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
For example, when we buy goods from some multi-billion dollar corporation, we don't ask "Give it me for free, because they are already billionaires."
I know this. I've studied capitalism, you know? Okay, it's called macro economics but you get what I mean. But we're talking about crowdfundig a dev and not buying a product in the market. I don't say it's wrong to be a Patreon from a big whale. I just don't get why this one is so much "overcrowdfunded".
Either way, game development costs money. DAZ assets are very expensive, although many of them can be obtained for free, I doubt that he does this. Electricity costs, purchase and maintenance of computer hardware, developer labor costs...
Well, that's exactly what I meant. All the devs have these costs and while the small devs can't implement many ideas as they could because they do not receive enough donations to afford large hardware, expensive assets and certainly not music licenses. We've many good devs out there who make really good AVN's with small budgets while DPC could cover all his costs for a whole update with just the money he get's in one month. What could we get for great AVN's if the small devs had more creative leeway because they could effort to do their work like they had in mind? The whole genre and we as players would profit.

Again, it's totally fine by me to donate DPC and it's up to everyone themself how much it's worth to them. I'm thinking more on a meta level here. Good games get abandoned because the devs can't pay the whole process and other good games get stuck in the "good" level and could get "great" if the dev had the money to do so. Imagine to have ten to twenty games on a quality level of BaDIK.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You can't use the phone at the times, when your MC probably don't have access to it or can't bring the phone with himself. In a scene in preps mansion, where MC & Derek do their first Hell week task, both of them in underwear only. Derek got his phone with himself and put it in his panties, since he is used to do so (Maya mentioned that once), as well as they have to show the evidences of completed task. Other moments, when you can't use your phone - most of the classes (if you try it once, Cathy will tell MC to put the phone away). Pink rose - another example (phones are prohibited for visitors). Obviously, when the phone is not with MC - when his lost his clothes & phone at HOT's bathroom, etc. This additionally increases your immersion and plausibility of the game.
I know that. This isn't my first rodeo. However, It's broke. I loaded an earlier save, where it was working and it's not. I then restarted again and where I was supposed to call Josy, guess what? No phone. Not sure wtf happened. I'm going to reinstall to see if that fixes whatever tf I must've done.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just don't remember it happening before at that point and the mod I use from Sancho1969 tells me to check something in the phone. Oh well. We'll see what happens after I complete this part.
It depends on exactly where you are in the story. As BeingADikDik stated there's points during a FreeRoam prelude or an actual entire FreeRoam or story event where the phone is not accessible. This is especially true if the MC is lacking clothing (as stands to reason). You mention " Like when we're about to break into the preps mansion " but that's not really enough info as the preps gets broken into more than once of course. If you are suggesting the Alumni party then the phone is accessible once you are actually in the FreeRoam event:
1688473816171.png

Otherwise, if you think there's some issue then please be more specific about where you believe the issue exists. Leaving it up to guessing or assuming where exactly you are describing is not an efficient way to offer you a proper response. Regards.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It depends on exactly where you are in the story. As BeingADikDik stated there's points during a FreeRoam prelude or an actual entire FreeRoam or story event where the phone is not accessible. This is especially true if the MC is lacking clothing (as stands to reason). You mention " Like when we're about to break into the preps mansion " but that's not really enough info as the preps gets broken into more than once of course. If you are suggesting the Alumni party then the phone is accessible once you are actually in the FreeRoam event:

Otherwise, if you think there's some issue then please be more specific about where you believe the issue exists. Leaving it up to guessing or assuming where exactly you are describing is not an efficient way to offer you a proper response. Regards.
Yeah. I know. It broke somehow. Not sure how. I reinstalled the game, then your mod and it's all good now. Thanks for your mod. It's awesome. I use your mod in quite a few of the games that I play.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know this. I've studied capitalism, you know? Okay, it's called macro economics but you get what I mean. But we're talking about crowdfundig a dev and not buying a product in the market. I don't say it's wrong to be a Patreon from a big whale. I just don't get why this one is so much "overcrowdfunded".
Well, that's exactly what I meant. All the devs have these costs and while the small devs can't implement many ideas as they could because they do not receive enough donations to afford large hardware, expensive assets and certainly not music licenses. We've many good devs out there who make really good AVN's with small budgets while DPC could cover all his costs for a whole update with just the money he get's in one month. What could we get for great AVN's if the small devs had more creative leeway because they could effort to do their work like they had in mind? The whole genre and we as players would profit.

Again, it's totally fine by me to donate DPC and it's up to everyone themself how much it's worth to them. I'm thinking more on a meta level here. Good games get abandoned because the devs can't pay the whole process and other good games get stuck in the "good" level and could get "great" if the dev had the money to do so. Imagine to have ten to twenty games on a quality level of BaDIK.
So the question is why Being a DIK is so popular? Well, there are several factors. For starters, he established himself with the release of Acting Lessons. This game was unique for its time. Then all the games in the genre represented themselves as jerking off for a couple of times, the same type and rather boring when you look at them now. And here comes the dev who blew up the genre - he created AVN with a plot and not a simple one, but a psychological thriller. Even then, this brought him popularity and 900 subscribers by the release of the first episode of BaDIK. The man made a name for himself, and no marketing.

And when people found out that DrPinkCake was making a new game, they already understood that it would be cool and subscribed. Plus, BaDIK has also become unique for its time - it is an AAA-level AVN, the only one in its genre at that time. This led to an explosive growth in popularity, subscribers began to grow exponentially.

1.PNG
Even now, when there are many top-level games, none of them can match BaDIK in terms of quality. If a developer wants to become as profitable, he really needs to surprise with something, create something unique. It's difficult now because the market is full of good high quality novels. I myself would like to see something new and unique, breathtaking. There is one developer who has achieved a lot of popularity, but this is already an OT discussion, if you want I can write to DM.

That's a good one revenge for Tyballs after those ear-bleeding cello sounds he always make.
Jill: are you satisfied, Tibby? If you don't shove that cello up your ass, I'll moan even louder. :devilish:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Too light skin. It's definitely not Bella; her skin is a little darker. It's not clear from the preview if her breasts are big. But it's definitely a big ass. Nora also has a big ass, she has lighter skin. It could be Zoe, by the way
View attachment 2743722
100% Zoey's room, 100% Zoey's booty. :sneaky:

Now you know what you have to do with the Others' route, folks.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes