dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jamie talked about how he and Leon pledged, seems they hadn't a Hell Week, while the all rest of the DIKs passed through that. That's what he talked about mostly. That DIKs sometimes breaks the rules, while most of other frats are not. "Traditions" and so on.
Jamie and Leon had a hell of a week. Jamie only addressed so they partied with the DIKs for a while first before promising the DIKs. Nonetheless, Jamie dodges the actual question from the MC.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Kpyna

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
Someone shared the orange and black jacket purchase link a long time back can anyone share that again please

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
What do we think the chances of a Foursome with Sage on the Throuple brance are? You have her kiss Josy, and both Maya and Josy express an attraction to her. (Josy also expressed interest in Lily and 3rd girl I can't remember)

And how much lower are the chances of it becoming more than a foursome?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
What do we think the chances of a Foursome with Sage on the Throuple brance are? You have her kiss Josy, and both Maya and Josy express an attraction to her. (Josy also expressed interest in Lily and 3rd girl I can't remember)

And how much lower are the chances of it becoming more than a foursome?
I think it's more likely that the foursome exists on the Sage branch than on the J/M branch, but that Maya will feel uncomfortable and end it. Boner kill!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes