RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
What determines which interaction you get with Karen in the Library? On my DIK Sage (and Others) and CHICK Jill playthrough, I blew her ears out because Tremolo is an idiot who doesn't know how hearing aids work, but on my Neutral Maya/Josy run, I apologised for putting her in the middle with my fight with Maya. Is it path specific, or alignment specific?

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
If the "Others" route doesn't have the option for Fuckface to bone every side girl in the game while Zoey watches from the cuck chair, I'll be upset.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
What determines which interaction you get with Karen in the Library? On my DIK Sage (and Others) and CHICK Jill playthrough, I blew her ears out because Tremolo is an idiot who doesn't know how hearing aids work, but on my Neutral Maya/Josy run, I apologised for putting her in the middle with my fight with Maya. Is it path specific, or alignment specific?
Affinity dependent. DIK MC behaves predictably and specifically shouts to make a stupid joke on her. There's one more similar scene with her at the dorm party, but it depends on MC drunk or not when he talks to her. If MC is drunk, he will do the same thing and will shout to activate her sound aid again. This time it doesn't depend on affinity. Even Chick MC will do that. While if he is sober, he will act friendly.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Why not just play with minigames disabled? They're not required.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

There's a part in the game when you finish rebuilding the DIK mansion, that you will need money for something (i forgot for what exactly) and Rusty will need to sell his car in order to get those money, again i forgot for what it was exactly but i know it was related to the mansion.

But if you do the mini game correctly and you still have money left Rusty will not need to sell his car, but if you turn off the mini games, he will sell his car nonetheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav3knight

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Correct me if i'm wrong.

There's a part in the game when you finish rebuilding the DIK mansion, that you will need money for something (i forgot for what exactly) and Rusty will need to sell his car in order to get those money, again i forgot for what it was exactly but i know it was related to the mansion.

But if you do the mini game correctly and you still have money left Rusty will not need to sell his car, but if you turn off the mini games, he will sell his car nonetheless.
If you turn minigames off but have a good relationship with the DIKs then Rusty doesn't have to sell the car.

Dec 21, 2021
so surely Jill is connected to Lynette in some way, but they are certainly not related. Patreon --> NO INCEST
They could have bought MC's Grandfather's house. Lynette does say that it was going to be/was sold; The Royce's could've bought it.

Jill's mother looks very much like her in the flashback in Episode 8, so I'd be surprised if the woman on the left is Jill's mother; especially when Bianca's mother look so much like her in the middle. It's a quick shorthand to identify familiar lineage.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They could have bought MC's Grandfather's house. Lynette does say that it was going to be/was sold; The Royce's could've bought it.

Jill's mother looks very much like her in the flashback in Episode 8, so I'd be surprised if the woman on the left is Jill's mother; especially when Bianca's mother look so much like her in the middle. It's a quick shorthand to identify familiar lineage.
however, if the link was only the ownership of the house, it would be a weak link, one would have to exploit unbelievable artefacts such as objects forgotten in the cellar and the like.

instead if simply Jill's amdre, or for me more likely Bianca's, knew Lynette it would be a warmer, more direct link, MC would have someone, unlike his father with amnesia, who could tell him about his mother

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That is the most sensible reason. It's near to the university bearing their name, has lots of land around it plus a barn for Amelia's horses, and Amelia was probably pregnant with or just had Jill so they needed a larger house now that they will have (at least) 2 kids, which is one of the primary reasons you get a new home.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes