Chillidoge69

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah sorry to crash in with this completely random ass question but does someone know the name of the track that plays when you have sex with Quinn in chapter 6? I cant find it in the music list in the menu so i thought I’d ask here. Sorry to bother

Reactions: SomboSteel

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
:rolleyes: Even I am not so optimistic as to hope that you will lucidly answer a question about Josy and Maya

Quinn knows that MC is interested in Maya and Josy, no one doubts that, but how does he know that at the end of chapter four everything was fine? How does he know that their relationship is continuing?

because with all he knows if Mc is rejected that night or decides to remain just friends with the two girls, Quinn doesn't give a shit about past feelings
This is the most interesting part. How she knows that MC is more than friends with J&M.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
This is the most interesting part. How she knows that MC is more than friends with J&M.
All right, it's speculation time. I can think of a few possibilities.

Josy told Quinn... Yeah, sure.

Somehow DPC didn't give much thought to the scene and thought to himself that it was OK for Quinn to have telepathic powers at that very moment. It seems unlikely for someone like him, though.

Or the three of them (meaning Fuckface, Josy and Maya) have somehow been recorded during sex or just being tender between them and Quinn has access to that footage.

In episode 6, when Quinn visits Mona at the latter's dorm, once Lily and Camila leave the room and Quinn thinks there are no witnesses, tells Mona these lines:

- Do you think Professor Stephen Burke will allow a student to solicit sex on campus?
- Doing what you did, put you on his radar.
- I know how to handle him, but I'm sure he wouldn't like hearing that you're out there blabbering about how he tried to buy sex from you.
- A man in his position, would probably reverse such a rumor and take action.
- Students have been expelled for far less and the whore label you'd get would be hard to shake.
- Don't ruin your future, Mona.

"I know how to handle him". To what exact extent goes whatever relation Quinn and Burke have? Maybe Burke also has video proof of Fuckface's adventures with Maya and Josy, and Quinn knows through him? And what is more, may Quinn actually be Priscilla as I read DIKAssman suggesting when he still had an active account and posted here?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm.. Where is the Other choice people told me about? Is it when you're talking to Shithead, Heather, Elena and John Boy?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, by the end of Episode 8. You get to choose either Sage path or Others. Unless you're going for Bella/Jill/Josy&Maya
I was doing Sage, Quinn, just to get to Riona. But apparentally somewhere along the line, I guess I got on Jill's? Now I have to go back and redo some shit. Fuck.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I've not played Acting Lessons myself. Did it end well? I've only heard complaints about it through this thread.
without spoiling, it ends with an almost insane twist that i doubt even dalli_x would have been able to predict. even with the overall heavy subject matter, it was definitely something out of left field

not really, he only did 1 game it's not like has some track record of this
which is exactly why i said, "with DPC you never really know". it could just be a light hearted romp, or it could turn into something with a more cathartic finale that deals with actual emotions and/or other human issues besides just funny sex jokes.

for example, even something like Fast Times at Ridgemont High deals with real stuff eventually. surface level it is a funny coming of age tale with lots of sex stuff but it does delve deeper before the end

Reactions: sava75

tremologuitar14

Jul 2, 2023
SanchoNote - Music Replacement

You might want to bookmark this for later. These will be the instructions for getting all the music back like it was pre v0.8.3 (either SanchoModded or un-modded) and are to be used in conjunction with the pending SanchoMod S1/S2 v0.8.3 update OR the separate patch for you folks running virgin (un-modded), both of which should be available later this evening.

Q: But Sancho, is there a difference between the two?
A: Yes, I'm so glad you asked. The difference between the pending SanchoMod update and the un-modded patch are as follows: you virgins running un-modded will get MOST of the music back but I'm not about to change hundreds of files and more code lines than I already have to get you 100%. If you want 100% then the SanchoMod multi-mod will get you done. That's the breaks Sparky, there's always a trade off.

Enough yammering, instructions are as follows (don't worry, I know what I'm doing as I recently reverted almost all the music for another very popular VN (LoF) recently and it went seamlessly for thousands of players):
  • From either your v0.8.2 installation OR it's original zip file grab one file being exactly "music_ep1.rpa" found inside the "game" folder (directory).
  • After you've installed the new SanchoMod v0.8.3 OR the separate patch for those playing un-modded, copy that old "music_ep1.rpa" file inside your v0.8.3's "game" folder, overwriting the one that exists currently.
  • Done.
Easy, right? Yeah, but I'm sure there's a ton of folks that will still fuck it up as always. Don't be that DIK, follow the instructions for the sake of both your sanity and mine, please. My nightly Crown & Cokes only provide me so much tolerance so cut me some slack.

Works in-game, at the Main Menu, on the Old Phone, and on the New Phone:

It's just one of the many new features the pending SanchoMod update gives you (and a bonus patch for you mod virgins).

Regards.

Edit: If you can't find the one file you need above, see Frostvred's post here for a link.
Hey Sancho, I have the file I need and want to run a "virgin game" as you so call it, but I don't know what patch you're talking about that I need. The file - music_ep1.rpa - is in the unpacked contents of the game that I downloaded from Frostvred's post. I put it in precisely as you said, I just don't know what patch I need to make it work. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've never modded a game before or tried to change out files so I don't know if I'm missing something. Thanks

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Sancho, I have the file I need and want to run a "virgin game" as you so call it, but I don't know what patch you're talking about that I need. The file - music_ep1.rpa - is in the unpacked contents of the game that I downloaded from Frostvred's post. I put it in precisely as you said, I just don't know what patch I need to make it work. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've never modded a game before or tried to change out files so I don't know if I'm missing something. Thanks
See above.

Reactions: Sancho1969

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All right, it's speculation time. I can think of a few possibilities.

Josy told Quinn... Yeah, sure.

Somehow DPC didn't give much thought to the scene and thought to himself that it was OK for Quinn to have telepathic powers at that very moment. It seems unlikely for someone like him, though.

Or the three of them (meaning Fuckface, Josy and Maya) have somehow been recorded during sex or just being tender between them and Quinn has access to that footage.

In episode 6, when Quinn visits Mona at the latter's dorm, once Lily and Camila leave the room and Quinn thinks there are no witnesses, tells Mona these lines:

- Do you think Professor Stephen Burke will allow a student to solicit sex on campus?
- Doing what you did, put you on his radar.
- I know how to handle him, but I'm sure he wouldn't like hearing that you're out there blabbering about how he tried to buy sex from you.
- A man in his position, would probably reverse such a rumor and take action.
- Students have been expelled for far less and the whore label you'd get would be hard to shake.
- Don't ruin your future, Mona.

"I know how to handle him". To what exact extent goes whatever relation Quinn and Burke have? Maybe Burke also has video proof of Fuckface's adventures with Maya and Josy, and Quinn knows through him? And what is more, may Quinn actually be Priscilla as I read DIKAssman suggesting when he still had an active account and posted here?
big part of chapter six hinges on how smart Maya and Josy are to avoid having to show evidence of their scavenger hunt to Quinn, particularly the very sex videos (which Quinn later continues to search for). If Quinn actually already had something in hand all of this would no longer make sense.

absolutely not that the 3 go to such great lengths to protect the secrecy of their relationship: the picnic in Chapter 5 in theory could have been seen by anyone, so that somehow word got to Quinn, who is the little BR boss anyway, is not so far-fetched.
During the dorm party practically Elena and John Boy have all the elements to figure out the situation, and it's not like they were investigating them

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes