funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
How much total playtime is this, I've heard it's long, but just how long?
about 40 hours if you're lucky
40 hours? Are you the Flash of reading? It took me almost 60 to get from season 1 to the current ep. Whatever tf season this one is... 3?
I started a new playthrough on Jun 17, finished Episode 9 on Jul 5th. Assuming playing ~3h per day, this gives about 50hr...

Some things to note:
  • I have played the game some time ago (before Episode 8) so I had previous experience.
  • IIRC I had to replay part of it because of a decision that made one of the girls unavailable.
  • I spent excessive amount of time trying to optimize some minigames.
And if you include the "FAP" factor, then you get about 100 or so hours give or take.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
New here. Is there a way to select only josy relationship in episode 8 finale? Or it's continuous to be J and M?
For now it is Josy and Maya but you can pick who to spend time with which could end up leading to a solo path later on

Reactions: ttt_

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It seems you all don't want me to marry Maya.
you are like the stuffy rich parents in the movies when the girl brings home a poor boy

Love conquers all people
Love forever.

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Why do we have a limit lol
Don't worry. Maya will be fine. All the girls will be fine. Fuckface's grandfather inheritance will be enough for all of them. Fuckface's dick will also be at their disposal. But it won't be easy for a Fuckface.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes