chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
hi everybody! theres a scene at the party in ep9 where tommy tells you to mc the drinking contest but then takes the mic back to do it himself. however, once i got a scene where you get the mic and hype the party. what are the variables that make tommy hand over the mic? ive tried a lot of changes but cant get that scene back

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
If we are forced to choose I'm definitely choosing Maya
She is like perfect wife material.
idk Maya is boring and not as fun as Derek, ok she has a good heart and goes both ways, big whoop her personality and skin complexion are the same as paint drying lmao, but if you could go full DIK with Jill and change a sweet girl with money an family tides in the collage and outside world influence and turn her into a baddie with a hunger for hot salami now we have gold to smelt with and id say to DPC "LET THE MC COOK" :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
hi everybody! theres a scene at the party in ep9 where tommy tells you to mc the drinking contest but then takes the mic back to do it himself. however, once i got a scene where you get the mic and hype the party. what are the variables that make tommy hand over the mic? ive tried a lot of changes but cant get that scene back
IIRC this is fixed - he tells you MC it, you will be confused so he starts the competition, then he asks you to predict the winner. Once they start drinking he gives the mic back to you and you can hype/neg.

If you opt for shots instead of beer, you will get a different scene.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Photoshop rulezzz. I fucking caught a DPC :PogChamp:

So, Jill's father. Again. I posted this months ago (here too). I decided to take a better look at the preps party renders and recital renders.

To refresh memory:

1. Jill wasn't in mansion and at the party because she came to Bella to confort Cathy. This dude mentioned his daughter, that should be at the party.
2. In EP9 on Jill's branch we learned that her father started to drink after Lana's death. We have the evidence at the preps party again. Even Gordon & Christian noticed that he is drunk already, while most of the guests are not.
3. Dude sits near Amelia (Jill's mom) at her recital. Pay attention to his face, which becomes partially visible if you open the render in PS and add some brightness. Pay attention to his eye and beard, which is also visible. And finally his pants and wedding ring. They are the same as we seen on the dude at the preps party.

jf_ev1.jpg
jf_ev2.jpg
jf_ev3.jpg

Now I'm 99% sure it's him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

So, Jill's father. Again. I posted this months ago (here too). I decided to take a better look at the preps party renders and recital renders.

To refresh memory:

1. Jill wasn't in mansion and at the party because she came to Bella to confort Cathy. This dude mentioned his daughter, that should be at the party.
2. In EP9 on Jill's branch we learned that her father started to drink after Lana's death. We have the evidence at the preps party again. Even Gordon & Christian noticed that he is drunk already, while most of the guests are not.
3. Dude sits near Amelia (Jill's mom) at her recital. Pay attention to his face, which becomes partially visible if you open the render in PS and add some brightness. Pay attention to his eye and beard, which is also visible. And finally his pants and wedding ring. They are the same as we seen on the dude at the preps party.

View attachment 2759821
View attachment 2759822
View attachment 2759823

in that case the only information we would get is that the Royces, or at least the branch of the family to which Jill belongs, has fallen into disrepair, is a glorious coat of arms behind which there is little left. and that would make Jill's threats to Tybalt pretty hollow.

this would also be an interesting twist, but quite random

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

To refresh memory:

View attachment 2759821
View attachment 2759822
View attachment 2759823

Geoff is not going to be the father of Jill.

1. right Jill was not at the party. But who does Jill go to parties with? Bianca. Jill canceled on Bianca because she's taking care of Cathy with Isabella. Geoff is looking for Bianca because he thought so his daughter would be there with Jill.

2. Gordon and Christian realize so Geoff had one too many. But Jill's father started drinking after Lana died. So Jill's dad is an alcoholic and they don't get drunk very fast because they are trained. You're actually proving with that so he's not Jill's father.

3. of course he is sitting next to Amelia. How did Jill and Bianca meet? She had to go to the Royce with her parents. Who is at the performance? Bianca. Geoff sits right behind his daughter and next to him Amelia, a family friend, whom he accompanies because Jill's father is drunk again.

Most importantly, why is Geoff helping the MC at the preps party twice? Once with Christian and Gordon and the second time Geoff draws the attention of these two guys to distract from the MC.
screenshot0001.png

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Geoff is not going to be the father of Jill.

1. right Jill was not at the party. But who does Jill go to parties with? Bianca. Jill canceled on Bianca because she's taking care of Cathy with Isabella. Geoff is looking for Bianca because he thought so his daughter would be there with Jill.

2. Gordon and Christian realize so Geoff had one too many. But Jill's father started drinking after Lana died. So Jill's dad is an alcoholic and they don't get drunk very fast because they are trained. You're actually proving with that so he's not Jill's father.

3. of course he is sitting next to Amelia. How did Jill and Bianca meet? She had to go to the Royce with her parents. Who is at the performance? Bianca. Geoff sits right behind his daughter and next to him Amelia, a family friend, whom he accompanies because Jill's father is drunk again.

Most importantly, why is Geoff helping the MC at the preps party twice? Once with Christian and Gordon and the second time Geoff draws the attention of these two guys to distract from the MC.
View attachment 2759900
1. Parties outside the campus, since Bianca is not a student.

2. It depends how much you drink. Alcohol addicted people and bum alcoholics are not the same.

3. So, you suppose Jill's father would miss her recital? And her mom Amelia would come to her daughter recital with Bianca's father? What's the sense?

4. It doesn't seem like a help to me. MC did a great job himself, no matter which dialog option he chose. This dude is tipsy and reacts accordingly. He has no idea who MC is, because he sees him for the first time. The scenes after that are just dialogues, he doesn't distract anyone.

Reactions: zarachi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

To refresh memory:

View attachment 2759821
View attachment 2759822
View attachment 2759823

This is very interesting, but I have a couple of doubts.

1. His behavior. He's acting very atypical for Royce. The Royces are a typical closed royal family: well-mannered, very restrained in public emotions, closed. And what did we see in the preps mansion during their "party"? Such a party, positive dude, charged with energy. Just like a Burgmeister of some kind. "It's very different from how the Royces behave" - Bella, when she and Jill discussed Rusty's show-offs. But this theory requires the Burgmeisters to have not only a son, but also a daughter, who was in the mansion at the time.
2. Hair color. Jill and Amelia - black hair. Geoff - red hair. Just like Rusty. But let the local team of geneticists explain that better.

Maybe it's an optical illusion, but it seems to me that Amelia is sitting one row above Geoff.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
This is very interesting, but I have a couple of doubts.

1. His behavior. He's acting very atypical for Royce. The Royces are a typical closed royal family: well-mannered, very restrained in public emotions, closed. And what did we see in the preps mansion during their "party"? Such a party, positive dude, charged with energy. Just like a Burgmeister of some kind. "It's very different from how the Royces behave" - Bella, when she and Jill discussed Rusty's show-offs. But this theory requires the Burgmeisters to have not only a son, but also a daughter, who was in the mansion at the time.
2. Hair color. Jill and Amelia - black hair. Geoff - red hair. Just like Rusty. But let the local team of geneticists explain that better.
1. Pretty typical behaviour for dude, addicted to alcohol, why not? He, especially he, would be a type you described, before the Lana's death. Amelia seems exactly how you described it. Such parties or his behaviour at such parties could be his way of distracting himself, escaping from his thoughts, etc.
2. I found the appropriate article, but since it's filled with a lot scientific, genetics, biological, etc terms I'm not able to correct it prorerly and at all, so I just ran this article through an automatic translator without correcting anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short - it depends on which parents gene will be dominant. It can be both father and mother, Amelia has black hair.

Maybe it's an optical illusion, but it seems to me that Amelia is sitting one row above Geoff.
Definetely. They sit near to each other and in one row.

DaMeltz69

Jun 3, 2023
So what's the possibility the Lily and Quinn paths see MC dragged into a world of hard drugs?

Quinn uses peer pressure to inject MC with her needle and MC has an orgy with Tommy, Heather, Elena, John Boy, etc.

On the "morning after" when MC is in bed with Lily and Nicole, the camera zooms in on the skull on Lily's choker, perhaps foreshadowing that "rolling" with her will lead to death.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Fess1998
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes