Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
1. Pretty typical behaviour for dude, addicted to alcohol, why not? He, especially he, would be a type you described, before the Lana's death. Amelia seems exactly how you described it. Such parties or his behaviour at such parties could be his way of distracting himself, escaping from his thoughts, etc.
2. I found the appropriate article, but since it's filled with a lot scientific, genetics, biological, etc terms I'm not able to correct it prorerly and at all, so I just ran this article through an automatic translator without correcting anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short - it depends on which parents gene will be dominant. It can be both father and mother, Amelia has black hair.

Definetely. They sit near to each other and in one row.
This explains everything if after the loss of Lana, her father broke down, began to drink, and his line of behavior completely changed.
In any case, we will meet Jill's parents in Ep.10, when we know this for sure.

Reactions: Redd23 and Kpyna
Dec 21, 2021
Its interesting because of what it might mean for the story but the names of the Episodes don't really matter
I agree that they don't really matter, but there was a selection of previous ones that were pretty good; pretty much all of Season 2 were interesting.

This one is a bit of a step back, but you're right in that it's the actual story content that is what is important.

Also, what simp thought this was important for the Being a DIK wiki:

Mar 9, 2019
Ah, you thought you did something, didn't you? I'm sorry, young one. All posts bullying Quinn fans must first be revised by the president of the Quinn-haters club, John Ness

Until the vetting has been processed we esteemed citizens of this backwater thread shall not proceed with our reactions. On that note, the creativity needs some work.
I agree that they don't really matter, but there was a selection of previous ones that were pretty good; pretty much all of Season 2 were interesting.

This one is a bit of a step back, but you're right in that it's the actual story content that is what is important.

Also, what simp thought this was important for the Being a DIK wiki:
200w (1).gif
I've been following this game since its motherfucking conception. How the fuck am I only hearing about there being a Wiki now?!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
1. Parties outside the campus, since Bianca is not a student.

2. It depends how much you drink. Alcohol addicted people and bum alcoholics are not the same.

3. So, you suppose Jill's father would miss her recital? And her mom Amelia would come to her daughter recital with Bianca's father? What's the sense?

4. It doesn't seem like a help to me. MC did a great job himself, no matter which dialog option he chose. This dude is tipsy and reacts accordingly. He has no idea who MC is, because he sees him for the first time. The scenes after that are just dialogues, he doesn't distract anyone.
1. a weak argument from you. The Halloween party is on campus and the concert is also on campus.

2, I have no idea what a "bum alcoholic" is supposed to be. But I know alcoholics and Geoff doesn't act like one. Yes Geoff is tipsy, but it happens to me after just one glass of champagne. I can't handle the stuff. I very seldom drink alcohol and therefore have to restrain myself. Furthermore, Christian mentions in relation to Geoff so that the tolerance towards alcohol decreases with age and not so that Geoff has drunk too much. Geoff is simply someone who cannot tolerate alcohol.

3. you forget so that Bianca is also at the concert so that Jill and Bianca's families know each other. Geoff attends her friend Jill's concert with his daughter Bianca. Amelia attends the concert because of her daughter Jill. What doesn't make sense about this? What if Jill's father just didn't have time to go to her concert or it's too painful for him? We know so Jill wants to campaign for Lana.

4. Geoff doesn't help the MC?

You forget, so Derek and the MC broke into the mansion. First Geoff says in the presence of the MC so that he is also a student without a jacket, just like Lucas. Christian of course knows so that the MC is not a preps and asks questions. When the MC is honest and says he is a student, Geoff says so the MC must be an honored guest. The MC says to Christian so he knows more about this place. For example, why there are so many Italian paintings in the Preps Mansion. The MC himself does not know, but he has noticed. By the way, you can click on the picture in the hallway of the 2nd floor. Geoff supports the MC by explicitly mentioning the painting from Florence. He supports the MC to stop the question of Christian and Gordon. Christian himself says in EP8 to the MC so that he grilled him quite a bit in front of Geoff, that is, he put the MC on the spot with his questions. Ergo, Geoff helped the MC. The question is whether Geoff did this consciously or unconsciously.

5. Geralt From Rivia mentioned, so that the behavior of Geoff is rather untypical for the Royce. Amelia is not like that and neither is Jill. But the behavior of Bianca matches the behavior of Geoff, as you can see and read at the Halloween party when the MC greets Jill.

Also, we should keep in mind so Amelia Royce is not at the preps party in EP5. So if Geoff was supposed to be Jill's father, why is Amelia there? Did Jill just let her mother know so she wouldn't be at the party? Then why didn't Amelia tell her supposed husband Geoff?

There is more evidence against Geoff being Jill's father than there is for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
1. a weak argument from you. The Halloween party is on campus and the concert is also on campus.
Jill goes at Halloween party as an "exception" case (when MC is not in her branch). She usually attended in preps parties (!! one more clue, why that dude supposed that his daughter should be at preps party). They discussed it several times. First time - when MC came to comfort Cathy to Bella's house. Jill also expresses her feelings and reasons of going to DIKs Halloween Party during a call scene with Bella in EP9:

2, I have no idea what a "bum alcoholic" is supposed to be. But I know alcoholics and Geoff doesn't act like one. Yes Geoff is tipsy, but it happens to me after just one glass of champagne. I can't handle the stuff. I very seldom drink alcohol and therefore have to restrain myself. Furthermore, Christian mentions in relation to Geoff so that the tolerance towards alcohol decreases with age and not so that Geoff has drunk too much. Geoff is simply someone who cannot tolerate alcohol.
bum.jpg

3. you forget so that Bianca is also at the concert so that Jill and Bianca's families know each other. Geoff attends her friend Jill's concert with his daughter Bianca. Amelia attends the concert because of her daughter Jill. What doesn't make sense about this? What if Jill's father just didn't have time to go to her concert or it's too painful for him? We know so Jill wants to campaign for Lana.
So, you suppose that Jill father is sitting at home and decided to miss his daughter recital. Ok then. What's the connection between Lana's campaign and Jill's recital? Random shots, again.

4. Geoff doesn't help the MC?
The question is whether Geoff did this consciously or unconsciously.
Even if he did a bit, then most probably it happened unconsciously.

5. Geralt From Rivia mentioned, so that the behavior of Geoff is rather untypical for the Royce. Amelia is not like that and neither is Jill. But the behavior of Bianca matches the behavior of Geoff, as you can see and read at the Halloween party when the MC greets Jill.
Alcohol and life tragedies change people.

Also, we should keep in mind so Amelia Royce is not at the preps party in EP5. So if Geoff was supposed to be Jill's father, why is Amelia there? Did Jill just let her mother know so she wouldn't be at the party? Then why didn't Amelia tell her supposed husband Geoff?
Did you saw there a lot of women? It was a business meeting and a party, men talking about business and all that stuff. Amelia could have been there if she had anything to do with it. Jade was there, but Stephen was surprised to see her at the party. Perhaps she came for her own personal reasons, as an option - to catch Stephen in cheating.

There is more evidence against Geoff being Jill's father than there is for it.
We will learn soon.

I follow my own rule and stop arguing after the 2nd iteration, and I stand by my opinion in this case.

Xisorr

Apr 29, 2023
Hey guys, new maggot brother here. Just wanted to ask a question about Burke calling Priscilla. I’ve read a few theories here, but have none of you realised that ‘Lilly’ is short for Priscilla?

am I the only one who thinks Lilly is far more dangerous than we realise? Not that stupid narc theory, I mean full on godfather level. She’s highly intelligent, driven, ruthless when necessary and clearly has good connections. This whole innocent, pigtails schoolgirl thing, not buying it for a second. Would also explain her warning to MC end of ep9

thoughts?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Alcohol and life tragedies change people.
And yet, what a striking resemblance to Jill.
bandicam 2023-07-11 14-03-28-719.jpg
It must be admitted that even the effects of alcohol and life tragedies do not overshadow the radiance of the glorious coat of arms of the Royce family. But nothing surprising. Even with bad clothes, it is difficult to hide true nobility and belonging to a proud aristocratic society.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hey guys, new maggot brother here. Just wanted to ask a question about Burke calling Priscilla. I’ve read a few theories here, but have none of you realised that ‘Lilly’ is short for Priscilla?

am I the only one who thinks Lilly is far more dangerous than we realise? Not that stupid narc theory, I mean full on godfather level. She’s highly intelligent, driven, ruthless when necessary and clearly has good connections. This whole innocent, pigtails schoolgirl thing, not buying it for a second. Would also explain her warning to MC end of ep9

thoughts?
Idonot.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes