Dec 21, 2021
I saw a comment (I think here, and if not on Reddit) about being on Jill's path and choosing someone else will cause Jill "to try to win you back." Is this legit? I tried it twice and the most I can get is Jill kissing me but still being upset and distant. I wouldn't call that and not cutting up the photo as trying to win Tremolo back.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hey guys, new maggot brother here. Just wanted to ask a question about Burke calling Priscilla. I’ve read a few theories here, but have none of you realised that ‘Lilly’ is short for Priscilla?

am I the only one who thinks Lilly is far more dangerous than we realise? Not that stupid narc theory, I mean full on godfather level. She’s highly intelligent, driven, ruthless when necessary and clearly has good connections. This whole innocent, pigtails schoolgirl thing, not buying it for a second. Would also explain her warning to MC end of ep9

thoughts?
My thoughts is that either Dalix created an alt account, or he found a very serious challenger in you :ROFLMAO:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hey guys, new maggot brother here. Just wanted to ask a question about Burke calling Priscilla. I’ve read a few theories here, but have none of you realised that ‘Lilly’ is short for Priscilla?

am I the only one who thinks Lilly is far more dangerous than we realise? Not that stupid narc theory, I mean full on godfather level. She’s highly intelligent, driven, ruthless when necessary and clearly has good connections. This whole innocent, pigtails schoolgirl thing, not buying it for a second. Would also explain her warning to MC end of ep9

thoughts?
It's Lily, not Lilly. Others have already said that the name Lily has no relation whatsoever with the name Priscilla. However, I'll give you that I belong to that group of people who think that Lily's warning to the MC just before the end of episode 9 is a matter for concern.

Kpyna
While it does not totally prove that the drunk guy at the Alpha Nu Omega party in episode 5 is Jill's dad, I find the evidence in your post very convincing, so much that I also think that sooner rather than later we'll see that Jill's father is that guy. (y)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Kpyna

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I saw a comment (I think here, and if not on Reddit) about being on Jill's path and choosing someone else will cause Jill "to try to win you back." Is this legit? I tried it twice and the most I can get is Jill kissing me but still being upset and distant. I wouldn't call that and not cutting up the photo as trying to win Tremolo back.
That's what people are referring to, basically they see Jill not ripping the photo as proof that she hasn't given up on Fuckface. I don't like the interpretation however I can't think of another reason why Jill wouldn't rip the photo unless she did still see Fuckface as her "destiny".

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That's what people are referring to, basically they see Jill not ripping the photo as proof that she hasn't given up on Fuckface. I don't like the interpretation however I can't think of another reason why Jill wouldn't rip the photo unless she did still see Fuckface as her "destiny".
Every time I see that picture this is what springs to my mind.

destiny.gif

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
OK, it's probably Jill. :unsure: Frankly speaking, her ass looks much better than her face. Much better.:WeSmart:
Yeah, Jill is almost perfect physically. tall, sexy, huge boobs, perfect ass. her mouth is the only problem. reminds me of that girl from mortal kombat

Xisorr

Apr 29, 2023
My thoughts is that either Dalix created an alt account, or he found a very serious challenger in you :ROFLMAO:
Thats just mean. I was just pointing out a possibility. Maybe i worded it wrong, Lily CAN be short for Priscilla, but fine if the dog wont hunt i'll let it go.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Thats just mean. I was just pointing out a possibility. Maybe i worded it wrong, Lily CAN be short for Priscilla, but fine if the dog wont hunt i'll let it go.
It can't, they are two separate names. Lily is certainly a complicated character, but she is not Priscilla.

Dec 21, 2021
We'll have to see how it plays out with Jill's behaviour in the next couple of episodes. I think "trying to win you back" was selling it very incorrectly, and at most it's Jill still hung up on Fuckface and not ready to get over him just yet.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, Jill is almost perfect physically. tall, sexy, huge boobs, perfect ass. her mouth is the only problem. reminds me of that girl from mortal kombat
You can expect fatality on fuckface's nut if Jill catches him with her mother, Bianca and her presumed deceased sister.:Kappa:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Prissy or Priss would be the typical nickname of Priscilla. Not Lilly..

Lilly would sometimes be the nickname version (in short) For Lillian, If of course her name isn't straight up 'Lilly', and not short for anything..

Maybe it got lost in translation?
:unsure:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

thoughts?
I would call that crazy, but I believe Quinn is Priscilla so who I am to judge

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's right, no one should ever judge Quinn. The Universal Declaration of Quinn's Rights says - Quinn is never to blame for anything ! :cautious:
I would agree with you IF she wasn't a huge bully to my girl Rio. So, Quinn is guilty of everything. :ROFLMAO: Whatever it is, it's her fault. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's right, no one should ever judge Quinn. The Universal Declaration of Quinn's Rights says - Quinn is never to blame for anything ! :cautious:
Even things that are her fault? Wow this means Quinn is the biggest feminist in the game, wait so Maya hates Quinn so Maya isn't really a feminist or a very bad one and is hurting the right of women :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: my mind is blown

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If it seems to you that something bad happened because of Quinn, (even if it's probably true) then you can't blame her for it. Treat it like a natural disaster. :rolleyes:
I was going to make a joke about how she could be a natural disaster, but then I think Arieth takes 1st 2nd and 3rd place on that podium... So there goes a good joke on the wrong character.. lol

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
And yet, what a striking resemblance to Jill.
View attachment 2761040
It must be admitted that even the effects of alcohol and life tragedies do not overshadow the radiance of the glorious coat of arms of the Royce family. But nothing surprising. Even with bad clothes, it is difficult to hide true nobility and belonging to a proud aristocratic society.
May i help you kind sir?

• Haha
Reactions: Princess Yana ♥
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes