ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I am almost certain that he will not be satisfied with the work and will redo almost everything
I think if something really bad happened he would already post an emergency Status update. He returned on monday, surely he would made a post if his PC died, or something :LOL:.
so far he didn't, so maybe everything went according to the plan.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think if something really bad happened he would already post an emergency Status update. He returned on monday, surely he would made a post if his PC died, or something :LOL:.
so far he didn't, so maybe everything went according to the plan.
I think the same, that's why I think he won't like them aesthetically, because they only look good when he works on them himself, and in the end 2 more weeks what's the problem?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
We already had a special with Sally, and there are many signs that we may soon will be able to try her.

But what I really want to know about is KRJ, no signs that we're going to have anything with her, nothing at all, I have to fool myself with the idea that she is stalking the MC in hopes that something will happen between them. :/

View attachment 2758247
I wouldn't say that. There's a few scenes where Karen is clearly eye fucking Tremolo. There's hope.
I hope they're both more than just a casual fuck too.

Reactions: John Ness

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think the same, that's why I think he won't like them aesthetically, because they only look good when he works on them himself, and in the end 2 more weeks what's the problem?
I dont have expertise on this field, but I don't truly understand what you try to say.

How would be this different than him sitting there waiting for the PC finish the rendering , or he is away, while the PC finis the rendering? :ROFLMAO: .
obviously he does post processing with photoshop or something. But I really doubt that he gonna recreate the renders, and put them in queue.again and wait to re-render everything from the past 2 week.
and the top of that in fact he said these are gonna be the long animations so they either finished or not, but I doubt he gonna scrap them and say fuck it, I just gonna redo it again, in that case the whole 2 week was pointless for him to let the PC running and do his automatic thing.
He should just simply stop working all together for 2 week, and turn off the pc. and only turn back on and do the stuff after his vacation. Since he decided , that while he is away, the PC can finish the animations, I doubt he gonna do what you say. it doesn't make sense to me.

If I have something long to download, I simply let my PC do it while I sleep, and shut down automatically when it's done, instead of shutting down the pc and go to sleep , and only continue the download when I'm awake.
Its not the best but this is the closest example I could find of what he did. While he was away, he let the pc do the work what would do regardless if he is there or not.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I dont have expertise on this field, but I don't truly understand what you try to say.

How would be this different than him sitting there waiting for the PC finish the rendering , or he is away, while the PC finis the rendering? :ROFLMAO: .
obviously he does post processing with photoshop or something. But I really doubt that he gonna recreate the renders, and put them in queue.again and wait to re-render everything from the past 2 week.
and the top of that in fact he said these are gonna be the long animations so they either finished or not, but I doubt he gonna scrap them and say fuck it, I just gonna redo it again, in that case the whole 2 week was pointless for him to let the PC running and do his automatic thing.
He should just simply stop working all together for 2 week, and turn off the pc. and only turn back on and do the stuff after his vacation. Since he decided , that while he is away, the PC can finish the animations, I doubt he gonna do what you say. it doesn't make sense to me.

If I have something long to download, I simply let my PC do it while I sleep, and shut down automatically when it's done, instead of shutting down the pc and go to sleep , and only continue the download when I'm awake.
Its not the best but this is the closest example I could find of what he did. While he was away, he let the pc do the work what would do regardless if he is there or not.
Human control always has its value, you might have set something that in the end does not give you the result you wanted. If you control, you change settings and shoot, if you don't you have to redo everything. Especially in a job with an artistic component anyway

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Human control always has its value, you might have set something that in the end does not give you the result you wanted. If you control, you change settings and shoot, if you don't you have to redo everything. Especially in a job with an artistic component anyway
Well, I think after 6 years of experience, if he put something in the Render Queue then that is gonna come out the way he want it, except if there was some glitch which is a different thing obviously, in that case, he need to rerender again.
but the idea of him coming back ,and like oh I don't like this, I'm gonna recreate the whole animation, is somehow not believable to me. :LOL:.
yeah yeah, DPC has his habits and all, but come on. He is not like me, who restart Mass Effect, after 2 hour, because I realized I don't like my character eyebrow.:ROFLMAO:.

and not to mention he put himself again in a situation where his words has weight. once again his own fault, but he did say, in 2 status update in a row what is his plan and how his vacation will not effect the Development time. IF from the beginning he is like : " I'm off for 2 Week for a vacation, and in that time I won't be able do anything " no one would have a reason to, say anything.
But instead, he announced that in that 2 week, the development will continue. Therefor I can't really see, unless some porblem happend, that in friday he gonna come out and say, sorry but this 2 week was total waste of time, and there is 0 progress :LOL:

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2021
Neither. Late September at the earliest. Especially since DPC wasn't able to render during his vacation.
His PCs were still pretty much rendering at full capacity while he was away, he just wasn't there to set up new renders and animations
I am almost certain that he will not be satisfied with the work and will redo almost everything
Really?
Where is this certainty even coming from though? :unsure: And I've read your subsequent messages
DPC is not known for redoing, rerendering, or reworking stuff, the process has always been the same and quite intuitive
He sets up renders and animations, and then his PCs render them while he is creating more renders/animations or coding
He doesn't need to be present for the process of rendering
If he weren't satisfied with the animations and renders specifically, he wouldn't have put them in his two-week rendering queue in the first place

In two days he will give us a rundown on what was done in those two weeks while he was away, not in detail most likely, but definitely in general terms, and what he has done this week
As others have stated, if there was some kind of emergency, DPC would've communicated that via Patreon or Discord

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
Hey men. Is there any way I could download v0.8.2 from anywhere? Or at least get the old songs back? It would mean a lot

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I may not be Geralt From Rivia but hopefully I can provide you with some assistance. The third key is inside the cage. When you initially click on the cage, you should see an arrow (similar to a free roam to traverse) that allows you to travel farther up the cage. The third key is located on the horizontal metal bar pretty much dead middle of your screen.

Not sure if you are aware but there is a amazing unofficial walkthough for this game that will assist you in any situation. You can find that walkthrough here.
Still can't find it. As for the wt, I know. Thanks.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes