Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Can't remember the episode, but I think it's when you have the option of hanging out with her, Maya and Josy. If you go with her, you hang out and smoke her Hookah. Click on her phone during the hangout gets you this.
Yep. It's that scene, in episode 7. For a moment there, I imagined you were talking about some alternate Universe when you said: "Can't remember the episode, but I think it's when you have the option of hanging out with her, Maya and Josy".

As of now, we are very far from seeing Josy or Maya (especially the latter) hanging out and getting along with Quinn. :(

• Haha
Reactions: RandoCard3

Ulysseplus2

Apr 21, 2018
There's nothing wrong with crying, if you ask me. On the contrary, keeping your emotions tightly closed is not sane.
Quinn's emotions have already been seen, but it wouldn't be like her to cry.
She prefers to remain herself, only more vulnerable when she's with us...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Quinn's emotions have already been seen, but it wouldn't be like her to cry.
She prefers to remain herself, only more vulnerable when she's with us...
We could see a lot of emotional reactions from him, and that's a good thing. She shows that she is not just an "insensitive bitch", as many people say about her. (unfoundedly) And I am sure that the moment will come when she will be at such a low point that we will only see her tears. Besides the fact that Sage is my choice, this game would be much poorer without Quinn... You simply need such a character. Although she is not yet considered the main girl, she does at least as much content as any other girl... And all this is just my opinion, it's okay if others disagree with me...
(Sorry for my English)

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
I was playing the path, where you ge to grab Biancas ass while taking pictures, and she ends up liking it.
Theres also another path, where you tell a brothers gf that he has cheated and it is implied that you later get to have sex with her.
Plus on Bellas path, she dumps you if you have sex with Cathy.

Made me think...Do you think that all the paths have a chance to fuck up? Will we get caught doing Bianca in that path you think?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I was playing the path, where you ge to grab Biancas ass while taking pictures, and she ends up liking it.
Theres also another path, where you tell a brothers gf that he has cheated and it is implied that you later get to have sex with her.

Made me think...Do you think that all the paths have a chance to fuck up? Will we get caught doing Bianca in that path you think?
of course there be a chance to fuck it all up its DPC

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

For sure. This is NOT a harem game. Unless you're on the manwhore others path, sleeping around will definitely bring consequences.

Reactions: yossa999

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
at least you have to choose who you want to get close to. Nicole or Lily. Or Quinn.
Yes, a very difficult choice indeed. The first option: Connect your life with an elderly stripper and her growing son, who will soon start bringing girls to your house himself. The second option:To be suddenly eaten by Lilly-Pennywise one day. And the third option: It's have a happy, harmonious, wonderful relationship with the Divine Quinn.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For sure. This is NOT a harem game. Unless you're on the manwhore others path, sleeping around will definitely bring consequences.
always for the cliché that DPC hates betrayal. :ROFLMAO:

as it stands:
betraying Maya with Josy (or the other way around depending on how you look at it) brings the bonus of joined beds at trouple dawn.
cheating on Sage with Quinn gives the happier pass for their threesome
cheating on Jill with Bella presages unpredictable developments

for now we can only say that DPC hates oral sex in other people's cars,he must have had some bad experiences...:eek:
Waiting to see what Jade (who in reality would be in a dead end) will be up to

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yes, a very difficult choice indeed. The first option: Connect your life with an elderly stripper and her growing son, who will soon start bringing girls to your house himself. The second option:To be suddenly eaten by Lilly-Pennywise one day. And the third option: It's have a happy, harmonious, wonderful relationship with the Divine Quinn.
Miscalculation detected. The correct answer is vixens. Only this choice ensures that the MC will stay on the true others path and continue to plowing every form of life.

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017

All the paths have chance to "fuck up" during the first 2 seasons. In Bella's case, it's obvious. For Sage, you just don't go for her. For Maya, Josy and Jill it's bit more subtle.

As for future, I think having an affair with Bianca is on the table, especially when consoling her after she learns about Matt. I could see Quinn trying to break up you and Sage since you are somewhat aware of her business (and you will be spending more time in the HOT house). For Maya and Josy, giving more attention to one them might end up badly. And you can screw up you relationship with Jill or Bella easily by being a DIK (roll credits).

Then there are the strippers, Jade could be vengeful, getting back with Zoey is an option as well.

And there could be some decision you made earlier that will come back to haunt you. In this case, I would like to have chance to fix it in game (instead of just having to start over).

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
I hope your day is going well. In terms of bringing the old music back. This Old Post should point you in the right direction and provide you with what you seek. I haven't used it, but I'm hoping it still works for you.
Thank you very much man, one download seems to be working. I'll contact the original poster to ask if it still works, but you really saved me.

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
Can someone who has played this tell me how much freedom you have in this game? I mean choices in dialogues, choosing to go to certain places, etc.
I wouldn't want to download this only to find out that it's another one of those games where the game is basically a video where you press the same button many times to follow an already decided path.
Is it similar to summertime saga? I like that game.

Edit: thanks for your answers, I will surely play this game (y)

Last edited:

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Can someone who has played this tell me how much freedom you have in this game? I mean choices in dialogues, choosing to go to certain places, etc.
I wouldn't want to download this only to find out that it's another one of those games where the game is basically a video where you press the same button many times to follow an already decided path.
There's only the Sage path.

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Play the game. It's the best one, chooses matter etc. Just the best fucking game

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
As much as is possible in a video game.

Choices matter, small and large. There is literally different paths, that have shared content an exclusive (to your path) content. DPC has put in the work.

It is far far superior to Summertime Saga. If SS is say the first Avengers movie (satisfying and fun, with some new things never seen before and old things put together in a aesthetically pleasing way), then Being a Dik is the first Matrix movie. It defines the genre, sets unrealistic expectations and spawns a series of lesser copies in its wake trying to replicate its success.

Welcome aboard. Play the game. Support the dev.

ajajkajadha

Jun 26, 2022
if you really wanna know that, go for the reviews press ctrl+f and type "choices", do this for at least 5 pages of reviews and you going to have an idea of how the choices works.

If you want my personal opinion, there's a lot of choices and I would say that almost every choice do metter a lot, almost every choice you make will be remembered at some point.

there is no turning back after you press that start button, the void will be immense and nothing else will satisfy you.

Hope you enjoy it!

ajajkajadha

Jun 26, 2022
I just remembered of Vixens, out of nowhere.

3 random girls calling you Oscar, no sex scene, no development of anysort with them. Literally just 3 random drunks at your bed.

You know what? I want all that again, I wanna Vixens part.2, 3, and 5 with the same segment: nothing happens and you make your way there, lay down and just exist, giving yourself an excuse that this is your life now. Pure joy.

I WANT MORE VIXENS!!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes