ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I just remembered of Vixens, out of nowhere.

3 random girls calling you Oscar, no sex scene, no development of anysort with them. Literally just 3 random drunks at your bed.

You know what? I want all that again, I wanna Vixens part.2, 3, and 5 with the same segment: nothing happens and you make your way there, lay down and just exist, giving yourself an excuse that this is your life now. Pure joy.

I WANT MORE VIXENS!!
I think Oscar is their pimp.

If I'm not mistaken, we saw this girl you use as an avatar serving two guys at the same time at the dorm party right?

Although not explicitly stated, I believe that none of the girls that we SEE being fucked by other guys will be available to us, although we know there are prostitutes in the game, we have never "seen" them in action with others.
(I'm talking about Quinn's girls)

But the episode was called VIXENS, maybe they'll have more importance and screen time in the future, we punch Oscar, it can't be something simple, maybe he'll try to take Quinn's business, who knows?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

3 random girls calling you Oscar, no sex scene, no development of anysort with them. Literally just 3 random drunks at your bed.

You know what? I want all that again, I wanna Vixens part.2, 3, and 5 with the same segment: nothing happens and you make your way there, lay down and just exist, giving yourself an excuse that this is your life now. Pure joy.

I WANT MORE VIXENS!!
That's the only route where nothing happens in the morning, and the only walk of shame we don't see. Maybe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ajajkajadha

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

I WANT MORE VIXENS!!
Love your Avatar!
:cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ajajkajadha

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Yes, a very difficult choice indeed. The first option: Connect your life with an elderly stripper and her growing son, who will soon start bringing girls to your house himself. The second option:To be suddenly eaten by Lilly-Pennywise one day. And the third option: It's have a happy, harmonious, wonderful relationship with the Divine Quinn.
Elderly?

She's like 30, looks like she's 25, is hotter than hot tea and sweeter than sweet tea. And for the record, I'll take stripper over drug dealing (and also drug addicted) hooker pretty much any day of the week....

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What we do know is that DPC is keeping track of the players cheating actions in episode 9. So this strongly implies that consequences will come down the line of the story. If you are interested further in understanding I would redirect you to this post lists out all the actions that the game records of the player cheating/fucking up in relation to episode 9.
Easy to counter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just sayin.

Mar 2, 2022
on Steam it hasn't been updated its still Season 1
I understand your confusion here. Being a DIK on steam is season 1. However season 2 is listed on steam as a DLC to season 1 (The base game). You can find season 2 for steam. Season 3 which includes the interlude and the most recent update of episode 9 is not released on steam but will become available once episode 12 is completed and season 3 is completed.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I don't give a fuck if she's elderly, if she's elderly then I'm elderly you feel me? You smell me?
OK, I believe. I believe that you are an elderly and smelling dude who likes elderly and smelling strippers with adult sons. Well, there's nothing wrong with that. This is your life, and no one has the right to blame you. But think about Fuckface ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Admittedly, he does not deserve such a sad fate.
And yes, it's just a joke, man. Don't take it seriously.

Last edited:

Xisorr

Apr 29, 2023
Does anyone know what the end goal for the party planning game is? I know it’s a mini game in and of itself, but if we got this all season, what is the end goal? With the mansion, it was obviously repair the mansion and replace the windows, that was the long term goal, but with this I’m at a loss.
I did one play through where I just ignored it. Didn’t add a single tile and clicked straight out of it, and it made no difference, so why should I bother?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes