felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:ROFLMAO:.
I was Joking, but oh boy, can you Imagine if one of the Activity for the ThanksGiving Party planning is DnG???!!!!. :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:
Everyone is sitting at the CampFire and play DnG. , Maybe that is Why he needed 1000 Render for the Free Roaming event:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
To date, my expectations are low. I expect a scene with Nora after she was forced to appear in the last two chapters. Otherwise I expect nothing

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Dec 21, 2021
I really hope that we'll start to see the consequences of the Cheating counter next episode and that it's not a delayed payoff. It's so incredibly easy to avoid temptation when we don't know the consequences of the action on the playthrough that it will be good to see if redoing the playthrough to be a whore will be worth it.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
As we all know, Developer loves some drama and bad endings in their game. Maybe it is the only way that they can kill characters without causing a shitstorm from fans of the respective characters. Imagine Developer killing Quinn or Josy or Sage (Noooooo!). People would probably try and invade Sweden to get this fixed...
I know it's not only you who thinks like that, but rather than it is quite the common and well spread assumption among his fanbase. But I honestly can't quite agree with such a categorical statement. Are we actually in a position where we can state that DPC loves bad endings in his games? No, of course, not. That would be the case if there were several games of his before this and tragedy was the dominant tone in all or most of those games. But with a record of only one completed work before this, we simply lack enough data to support that statement.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I really hope that we'll start to see the consequences of the Cheating counter next episode and that it's not a delayed payoff. It's so incredibly easy to avoid temptation when we don't know the consequences of the action on the playthrough that it will be good to see if redoing the playthrough to be a whore will be worth it.
Way too early for that. I also think the Cheating points are just give you the ability to cheat later on, if you collect enough of it. Even if you decide to Making out with Rio , in ep 9, MC stop himself by default, but I assume, the Cheating point are exactly for this, if you collect enough MC will have the ability to Cheat.

much more realistic, than this being a hidden stat, that gonna give you bad ending just because you grab 2 ass for a photo. :ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Way too early for that. I also think the Cheating points are just give you the ability to cheat later on, if you collect enough of it. (...)

much more realistic, than this being a hidden stat, that gonna give you bad ending just because you grab 2 ass for a photo. :ROFLMAO:
It's a matter of perspective -- some would say MC who collects enough of cheat points and gets dumped doesn't receive bad ending, but ability to freely fuck whoever he wishes :sneaky:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's a matter of perspective -- some would say MC who collects enough of cheat points and gets dumped doesn't receive bad ending, but ability to freely fuck whoever he wishes :sneaky:
I don't know, Badik MC himself has a perspective a default personality, and he is kind of an emotional guy. an MC who enter a relationship, cheat and then gets dumped is most likely will have an ending where he is full of regret, for fucking up, his own happiness.

Whereas an MC who never entered into a serious Relationship in college more likely, will look back at it as those were the fun times, without regret, because he never chased a serious relationship.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't know, Badik MC himself has a perspective a default personality, and he is kind of an emotional guy. an MC who enter a relationship, cheat and then gets dumped is most likely will have an ending where he is full of regret, for fucking up, his own happiness.
I think he might be ok: when MC has his talk with Rio after turning her down, she tells him she didn't view him as a relationship kind of guy, and he's like "i don't know, but i want to give it a try". So if he fucks around and gets dumped as a result, this could be more of a "welp, i did give it a try and turns out this isn't for me" rather than "oh woe is me, i shall now hide in my bed for a month".

Unless he's a CHICK of course. CHICK mc will definitely milk the drama for all it's worth.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think he might be ok: when MC has his talk with Rio after turning her down, she tells him she didn't view him as a relationship kind of guy, and he's like "i don't know, but i want to give it a try". So if he fucks around and gets dumped as a result, this could be more of a "welp, i did give it a try and turns out this isn't for me" rather than "oh woe is me, i shall now hide in my bed for a month".

Unless he's a CHICK of course. CHICK mc will definitely milk the drama for all it's worth.
Maybe, but, he definitely will feel different if the relationship in the long run not working out for him, than if he purposely Fucking it up by cheating. that's evident from how the story told.

Reactions: ffive

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
CHICK mc will definitely milk the drama for all it's worth.
Oh yes, he will.:D It seems to me that CHICK MC is a much more unscrupulous and bad guy than DICK MC. CHICK MC is even somewhat similar to Tybalt. Only smarter. DICK MC is straightforward, honest, sometimes, very rarely, a little stupid. Because of what can get into trouble. But CHICK MC is not like that, he avoids trouble, but gets what he wants in the end. He is a cunning, slippery type, even possibly sneaky.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh yes, he will.:D It seems to me that CHICK MC is a much more unscrupulous and bad guy than DICK MC. CHICK MC is even somewhat similar to Tybalt. Only smarter. CHICK MC is straightforward, honest, sometimes, very rarely, a little stupid. Because of what can get into trouble. But CHICK MC is not like that, he avoids trouble, but gets what he wants in the end. He is a cunning, slippery type, even possibly sneaky.
o_Oo_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA and ffive
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes