ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I'm not implying anything, but DPС posted on his discord server background Jill as an elf from DnD. DnD is back!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Pain in the ass key. lol

Excuse me, WTF did I just Read? :eek:

YOU WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ! ! !
I will NOT watch my mouth. It's a FACT. They ARE lesbians who ONLY like you IF you're a good boy. But of course you can't handle the truth. Plus I'm not Tommy. I enjoy seeing him get knocked tf out. Or in this case, kicked in the nards. :ROFLMAO:

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Oh yes, he will.:D It seems to me that CHICK MC is a much more unscrupulous and bad guy than DICK MC. CHICK MC is even somewhat similar to Tybalt. Only smarter. DICK MC is straightforward, honest, sometimes, very rarely, a little stupid. Because of what can get into trouble. But CHICK MC is not like that, he avoids trouble, but gets what he wants in the end. He is a cunning, slippery type, even possibly sneaky.
I most certainly am sneaky about all my chick and dik relationships, one night stands and lick sessions in between.
I don't need to cheat at all, and i still get all da womans that i want.. Its called multiple playthroughs :D
and yeah i even got a Solo route amongst em :p

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Pain in the ass key. lol

I will NOT watch my mouth. It's a FACT. They ARE lesbians who ONLY like you IF you're a good boy. But of course you can't handle the truth. Plus I'm not Tommy. I enjoy seeing him get knocked tf out. Or in this case, kicked in the nards. :ROFLMAO:
First of all, if you are so obsessed by labels, than they are Bisexuals :rolleyes: , and second here is a nice FACT to you:p :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-07-13 20-48-18-10.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-07-13 20-48-46-02.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-07-13 20-49-03-98.jpg

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Pain in the ass key. lol

HAHAHAHA you totaly cracked me up with ur reply!! you rock Dark Silence.
its nice to see peaps with this kind of humor :D

PS: didnt we already told Derek in a drunken state ill wash my hands, when he told us to watch our hands?
So yeah i'll also not wash my mouth :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Awesome. I quit playing in season 1, DiK all the way and just recently came back and binged this. ChipLecsap my mistake. Kudos to you. They're just not my thing.
That is totally fine (y) , I'm not judgmental over the lack of good taste, it is something you have to deal with yourself.:ROFLMAO:. But if you don't know something may be you should not try to present it as fact , especially when some of us are indeed aware of the FACTS;)(y):ROFLMAO::coffee:
BeingADIK 2022-12-14 12-08-00-94.jpg

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That is totally fine (y) , I'm not judgmental over the lack of good taste, it is something you have to deal with yourself.:ROFLMAO:. But if you don't know something may be you should not try to present it as fact , especially when some of us are indeed aware of the FACTS;)(y):ROFLMAO::coffee:
View attachment 2767312
Lack of good taste? Bruh. Riona is the best girl. It's just too bad she fell in with a bully like Quinn. As for not knowing something, you're correct. But in all fairness, I just remember what DPC said in the past. So, I took that as fact as still in effect. So it WAS facts at ONE point. But good on you guys for figuring shit out on HOW to grind your asses off to get into a relationship with those two while being a DiK. :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
He actually did. Long time ago. If things have changed, awesome. Cool. I still don't want anything to do with them. They can stay in their own lane and I'll stay in mine.
You can be a dik after Ep 4 and still be on Josy and Maya path, only question is if you can keep them since neither are full dik. Maya is chick while Josy is more balance she doesn't want a wuss but doesn't want a Tommy neither.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes