ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Lack of good taste? Bruh. Riona is the best girl. It's just too bad she fell in with a bully like Quinn. As for not knowing something, you're correct. But in all fairness, I just remember what DPC said in the past. So, I took that as fact as still in effect. So it WAS facts at ONE point. But good on you guys for figuring shit out on HOW to grind your asses off to get into a relationship with those two while being a DiK. :ROFLMAO:

Well, at least you are right about something. It is shame for Rio to have this Toxic Friendship with Quinn (y).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You can be a dik after Ep 4 and still be on Josy and Maya path, only question is if you can keep them since neither are full dik. Maya is chick while Josy is more balance she doesn't want a wuss but doesn't want a Tommy neither.
Maya is more chick leaning, true, Josy is still a question mark. But you affinity hardly should matter once you are in a relationship, its either prevent you from the beginning like with Jill, or not.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Awesome. I quit playing in season 1, DiK all the way and just recently came back and binged this. ChipLecsap my mistake. Kudos to you. They're just not my thing.
At the time when there was only Season 1 it was really true. if you are a DIK then J/M will turn you down. But this only applies to key points that open up further relationships with girls, they don’t care how you change after that. Gameplay structure.
Same with Jill - you have to be Chick/Neutral in Ep.7 when you choose "Fight for Jill" or with Quinn you have to be DIK in Ep.6 and not be on the J/M route when you want to help her.

And guys, I have to correct you both. :cool: You are both wrong, the best girl, here she is:
20230502032021_1.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
At the time when there was only Season 1 it was really true. if you are a DIK then J/M will turn you down. But this only applies to key points that open up further relationships with girls, they don’t care how you change after that. Gameplay structure.
Same with Jill - you have to be Chick/Neutral in Ep.7 when you choose "Fight for Jill" or with Quinn you have to be DIK in Ep.6 and not be on the J/M route when you want to help her.

And guys, I have to correct you both. :cool: You are both wrong, the best girl, here she is:
View attachment 2767343
an hour ago you were a Zoey simp :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 2767343
Truthfully, all the girls are hot. Including Sally, Karen and the total bitch Dany. But the best for me, has always been Rio.

Reactions: p22

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya is more chick leaning, true, Josy is still a question mark. But you affinity hardly should matter once you are in a relationship, its either prevent you from the beginning like with Jill, or not.
You could be right, but I think its going to matter at some point or at the end

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You could be right, but I think its going to matter at some point or at the end
It is already stupid in those times when it mattered, it would be even more stupid if he bring up again, especially after the whole permanent affinity thing. What you can drag out to get, untl the last decision in episode 8, anyway.

We had enough of " look at the moon " moment, did we not? :ROFLMAO:.

although, my theory is always been, that if and when Josy and Maya break up, depending on you Affinity you might be able to stay with either Maya if you chick , or with Josy if you DIK

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Easy. Balance on Neutral before the DIKs party in Ep 4, this is the moment when your affinity matters, choosing their route.
No, it's not easy. :cautious: I have about twenty playthroughs, and all along the DICK route. I tried to force myself to choose CHICK options, but I couldn't. I couldn't break myself. It sounds like shit, yes, but that's my bitter truth.:confused: Twenty playthroughs, of which 18 are on the Quinn route, one on Bella, and one Sage. I've seen opinions here that on the DICK route, MC starts behaving like a jerk, and does some terrible, shameful things. But damn it, I don't understand what these people are talking about. What should I be ashamed of on the DICK route ? I see it differently, even the status of a massive DICK does not correspond to what a massive DICK really should be. For example, a real massive DICK would have to get Dawe, and take revenge on him for that blow in the gym. But Fuckface doesn't do that. It's not right, it's CHICK-like.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes. Including them. Sally is just a lil cutie. She needs a good cuddle and a hard fuck. Dany, well, she's one of those that you just want to grudge fuck her till she breaks. Rinse and repeat.
Good luck with Dany, she'll make a fake accusation of harassment and rape against you. :ROFLMAO: And these feminists look like ugly peacocks, so a big no-no to me, as does Sally with her 15-year-old face. Plus she treats MC like shit, so my biggest interaction with her is giving Derek's special bottle and prank her at D&G.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, it's not easy. :cautious: I have about twenty walkthroughs, and all along the DICK route. I tried to force myself to choose CHICK options, but I couldn't.
Really not that hard, it's only 3 Choice.

1, you don't beat Gay people, especially in current age :ROFLMAO: (y)
2, a Real Alpha Male doesn't need to pay for Sex, girls offering themself freely to him . :cool:
3 , You really don't want anything to do with a bored housewife, who want to fuck his adopted son. :eek::ROFLMAO:

easiest 3 choice in the game:cool::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: p22 and soprano31

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 2767610
I agree on Sally, except the cuddle part. She just need a hard Fuck with the good amount of Spanking, we know she loves it:devilish::ROFLMAO:
She sure does. I never said I wouldn't be spanking her. Cuddles are aftercare. :p
Good luck with Dany, she'll make a fake accusation of harassment and rape against you. :ROFLMAO: And these feminists look like ugly peacocks, so a big no-no to me, as does Sally with her 15-year-old face. Plus she treats MC like shit, so my biggest interaction with her is giving Derek's special bottle and prank her at D&G.
Not gonna lie, I thought about doing that to her. lol I did however fuck Becky's night up at the HOTs party. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
1, you don't beat Gay people, especially in current age
No, it is not possible to refuse it. It's beyond me
2, a Real Alpha Male doesn't need to pay for Sex, girls offering themself freely to him . :cool::cool:
No, that would mean giving up the scene with Quinn and Rio. Hell, it even sounds like blasphemy. It is better to pay, and step over pride.
3 , You really don't want anything to do with a bored housewife, who want to fuck his adopted son. :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OK, it's hard, but it's possible. I think my willpower should be enough.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No, it's not easy. :cautious: I have about twenty walkthroughs, and all along the DICK route. I tried to force myself to choose CHICK options, but I couldn't. I couldn't break myself. It sounds like shit, yes, but that's my bitter truth.:confused: Twenty walkthroughs, of which 18 are on the Quinn route, one on Bella, and one Sage. I've seen opinions here that on the DICK route, the presenter starts behaving like a jerk, and does some terrible, shameful things. But damn it, I don't understand what these people are talking about. What should I be ashamed of on the DICK route ? I see it differently, even the status of a massive DICK does not correspond to what a massive DICK really should be. For example, a real massive DICK would have to get Dow, and take revenge on him for that blow in the gym. But Fuckface doesn't do that. It's not right, it's CHICK-like.
This is not an easy path. Learning the game requires sacrifice. You have to be a chicken, run away from jocks, listen to Jill's nonsense about DESTINY, refusing Quinn's proposal, and only then you will know all the secrets of this huge world. But that's worth it. I have to admit, I have never done 100% CHICK. Even my few CHICK runs have 5 DIK options.

Twenty walkthroughs, of which 18 are on the Quinn route
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. :ROFLMAO:
Not gonna lie, I thought about doing that to her. lol I did however fuck Becky's night up at the HOTs party. :devilish:
Btw she's also one of the most hated characters here, but some don't mind to give her good hatefuck.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is not an easy path. Learning the game requires sacrifice. You have to be a chicken, run away from jocks, listen to Jill's nonsense about DESTINY, refusing Quinn's proposal, and only then you will know all the secrets of this huge world. But that's worth it. I have to admit, I have never done 100% CHICK. Even my few CHICK runs have 5 DIK options.
:unsure:Impossible, you can't have more than 4 for the opposite row, otherwise you get Neutral as permanent

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes