XdeynamiX

Dec 15, 2019
DIK affinity
CHICK affinity
The only thing I hated about being Chick affinity was not being able to beat the shit *Opss* an annoying person like ex Dik with a gun at the halloween party (I forgot his name) I mean when we are pressed or when people keep push our button, we have to defend ourselves. But looks like in chick aff we can't do shit. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The only thing I hated about being Chick affinity was not being able to beat the shit *Opss* an annoying person like ex Dik with a gun at the halloween party (I forgot his name) I mean when we are pressed or when people keep push our button, we have to defend ourselves. But looks like in chick aff we can't do shit. :KEK:
That's why it's better to be a DiK. You can be a huge douche whenever you want. Which is pretty much all the time for me. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
View attachment 2774540 View attachment 2774541
I always wonder how DPC can give Jill the most beautiful and the most ugly face in the game at the same time, with no in-between. It's amazing. She's still my top 1 tho.
Because beautiful Jill is not the same person as weird looking Jill. It's not an accident. You think the MC is the only one who has a CHICK and a DIK path? Jill just switches between them on the fly.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Because beautiful Jill is not the same person as weird looking Jill. It's not an accident. You think the MC is the only one who has a CHICK and a DIK path? Jill just switches between them on the fly.
Now that's a good ass theory i could hold on to. Thanks.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Of course, DPC also uses accessories multiple times, as your example shows. But it also depends on how DPC uses these Daz3D accessories. Let's take the book "Persia". Why does Zoey mention if the MC defeated the Persian army? That was written by DPC and not bought from Daz3D. He could have written the Syrian army, but he didn't. Let's take the book "Breaking BREAD". Why is DPC creating a pose of Alison pointing at a loaf of bread? DPC could have created a pose of Alison to some, just turning on a coffee maker. But no, she's pointing at the bread. You can also use original Daz3D accessories and align the texts you write with them. Isabella's Reading Room currently costs $22.95 on Daz3D. The books, pictures, etc. are in the original texture in the game.
Zoey mentioned Persian army as a reference to MC costume outfit at the party... He was dressed as "spartan", Spartans fighted and was in war with Persians. What the fucking Syria?! Syria founded in 1946, 77 years ago. Sparta was founded in XI B.C. And modern Persia is now called "Iran", while the origin history of Persia comes from X B.C.

Breaking BREAD? Easy - Breaking BAD. Famous and great TV series drama. You can't use copyrighted names, brands and a lot of other stuff w/o agreement with copy holder and w/o paying royalties. But while DPC literally loves duality in his messages and symbols which he is spreading here and there to the players. It's not so easy for me to find a proper source in English, but here are 2 options and meanings of "breaking the bread":

To Break Bread With Someone
Definition: To share a meal with someone. This expression means more than just eating; it is sharing a sense of brotherhood with someone or some group of people. It is a significant event that fosters some meaningful connection and cooperation.

What does the Bible say about breaking bread together?
Breaking of bread provokes revelation of the risen Lord.
Luke 24:30-31, "And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. [31] And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight."

All 3 things mentioned above works quite well here. I think you can easily understand the meaning of this gesture yourself. MC sort of shares "spiritual" food with her. He's the only one she's seen in addition to other residents of the nursing home and medical staff over the years. Let it be a little different, but another meaning is when you share food with the disadvantaged or needy, listen to them, "descend" to their level in order to support and understand them.

This is the picture we haven't seen in the game yet. A monkey? Agnes mentions monkey, Jill makes a monkey face in EP4 to cheer up the MC and Lynette also makes a monkey face. Another coincidence? I don't think so. DPC wrote monkey face and didn't buy it from Daz3D. After all, DPC could have written clown face, swan beak, Duffy Duck face, etc. But he chose monkey face. I wonder why? Well, there is a picture of a monkey in the room. DPC based his text on the Daz3D accessories.
View attachment 2773901
I clearly understand that books and pictures in frames are "customizable" assets, where we can insert custom text, picture or whatever else, it couldn't have been any other way. But even with such level of customization you will realise soon, that you CAN'T fill dozens and hundreds of books, pictures etc with different text, pictures etc. He was lazy with that huge paintings in ANO's mansion and reused them even in Bella's house.

Only a few of them could be a hint or reference to something significant, while major part of this few cases are mostly and just symbolic. You see a lot of wildlife pictures, animals etc in Bella's room. So what? Are there so much animals that match with pattern? Are there so much animals, birds, etc to make a tattoo with? Tattoos assets and textures are the ones, which is limited and not customizable, since it's a complex texture.

In your imagination Bella's room accumulated symbols with monkey (Alison joke of MC) and MC mom. Tiger on Vinny's hand, ah... stop, Sage called MC a tiger during and after sex, and her room also have a some kind of tiger picture. She'd better call him elephant. Fuck, we seen elephants already... counselors office (Stephen) and HOT's mansion too. Parrot in Jacob's room with a reference to Zoey, as well as owl tattoo on her, etc. WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF ANIMALS!

But you noticed and chose the most convenient pictures to concoct these coincidences and evidence, but modestly kept silent and did not mention the rest, which were never mentioned and references to which were not found, why is that?

Why you want to see clowns and other such stuff in Bella room? Have you ever thought that the paintings and their contents should somehow reflect the character and tastes of the character? You can see a clowns and other boyish stuff in DIKs mansion. You can see some abstract modern paintings in HOTs mansion, etc. Old paintings or old style paintings and replicas in ANO mansion. Etc.

I'm not telling DPC to make Vinny have a tiger on his left hand, to make Vinny call the MC a dog, to make Zoey have an owl tattoo, to make her stand right next to Jacob's latest painting of a parrot where she then asks the MC if he defeated the Persian army and not the Syrian army. I can't help it if you don't recognize clues like that.
How the tiger on Vinny head and his words about dog are connected? Vinny used this word and reference to further humiliate the MC, to show him his place. A dog is an animal that is trained, taught to follow commands, obey and not bite the hand that feeds them. And he reinforced his words and position by pulling out a gun, even when the MC behaves with him as correctly and politely as possible. Tommy noticed that. "He called him a dog to his face".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt that she is able to visit the restaurant, and also considering her relationship with her son, and it is unlikely that her son already has gray hair. It's more like a couple - husband and wife. Perhaps there is nothing special here, just filling the scene with characters, because an empty restaurant would look strange. And not all of them have to be young.

What is black & white? A chess game or the view of a person. Maya mentioned yes in EP6, so that not everything is black or white. By the way, Isabella touches James. Why would Isabella and James be holding hands on the streets when they are having an argument? It doesn't make sense. When the MC are in the same place with Isabella on their first date as Isabella and James were on their flashback, it naturally evokes an emotional memory and Isabella is startled. She just went on a date with another guy and was reminded of James. God damn in EP9 the MC reminds Isabella of James too, only she got over the initial shock of her first date. Why Bella's boss reacted the way she did when James tried to give Isabella an innocent kiss couldn't be simpler. Bella's boss doesn't like Isabella. I think Isabella even says so.

Forehead to forehead
View attachment 2773896
The theory proceeds from the fact that Bella has psychological problems. Visions or conversations with an imaginary interlocutor are one of the possible manifestations of a disorder of the mind.
It's James, who lean to her forehead, she don't do it. It's him, who touch her, she never touch him in back.

Hard to say if it could have happened at the same time. Isabella asks herself how long it has been since a man touched her like that. The 3 years have a question mark. So that means so Isabella is not sure what a picture is further confirmed. So it could have been only 2 years ago for James to have left. Rusty has only been in college for 2 years. Yes, it could be possible.
Jill and Rusty are on their 3rd year. Their meet and first date was in 1st year, where flashback takes place. We don't know when Jill met Bella or on the contrary. Maybe they met before the B&R and Jill was the one, who encouraged her to get job in B&R library. Maybe they first met in B&R library and their friendship began from that moment.

If the flashback in EP8 is the moment, when Bella lost her job, and found new in B&R soon, then it matches. 3 years is a mark.

What do you have here? These are two different girls. Tiffany has half-length black hair and the other girl has long dark blue hair.
Check her picture in BIOS in EP9. Girls sometimes color their hair as well as do a haircuts.

The only questions are who is being watched, Isabella or the MC and who is the Peeping Tom?
DPC may just shitting with players after the AL. This gives rise to theories and it's in his favor. Additional discussions and theories. If it were a red-herring then it's safe to just not explain it somehow in the future. It will mean that players overthought it. If not - then we will see the coincedences and consequences soon or later.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I was rewatching one of my favorite shows, The Sopranos Clan, and thought this.
What if we see something like that in the game? Maybe Riona will be recruited? She doesn't look like a brave girl, she'd be pressured enough to work for the police. The blue van are vice cops who found out about prostitution in college. But when they realize there's more to it than that, they just recruit Riona, she'll report all the information about what's going on with Quinn and she'll end up being a key witness in the trial. It's gonna be a powerful drama.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What if we see something like that in the game? Maybe Riona will be recruited? She doesn't look like a brave girl, she'd be pressured enough to work for the police. The blue van are vice cops who found out about prostitution in college. But when they realize there's more to it than that, they just recruit Riona, she'll report all the information about what's going on with Quinn and she'll end up being a key witness in the trial. It's gonna be a powerful drama.
No, please don't. I don't want Quinn ends up in jail. She has to die. At best through Vinnie and a ricochet takes Tommy with her.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness and Kpyna

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
No, ofc not, but the quinn/ree-ree group is a vocal bunch, and they're naturally opposed; so there's more exposure to this fandom.
I do not think Maya's dislike among many members here can be explained in a simple way or that it obeys to only one reason. And I don't think that being a hardcore fan of Riona or of most other girls is a good enough reason by itself to hate Maya.

With Quinn fandom your reasoning makes more sense, though. But even at that point you can find exceptions, like myself. I love Quinn. She is my favorite girl in the game. And yet, I do not hate Maya at all. Hell, I even like her a lot, so much that she was once my favorite. Even now, she is still my second favorite girl.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Zoey mentioned Persian army as a reference to MC costume outfit at the party... He was dressed as "spartan", Spartans fighted and was in war with Persians. What the fucking Syria?! Syria founded in 1946, 77 years ago. Sparta was founded in XI B.C. And modern Persia is now called "Iran", while the origin history of Persia comes from X B.C.

Breaking BREAD? Easy - Breaking BAD. Famous and great TV series drama. You can't use copyrighted names, brands and a lot of other stuff w/o agreement with copy holder and w/o paying royalties. But while DPC literally loves duality in his messages and symbols which he is spreading here and there to the players. It's not so easy for me to find a proper source in English, but here are 2 options and meanings of "breaking the bread":

To Break Bread With Someone
Definition: To share a meal with someone. This expression means more than just eating; it is sharing a sense of brotherhood with someone or some group of people. It is a significant event that fosters some meaningful connection and cooperation.

What does the Bible say about breaking bread together?
Breaking of bread provokes revelation of the risen Lord.
Luke 24:30-31, "And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. [31] And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight."

All 3 things mentioned above works quite well here. I think you can easily understand the meaning of this gesture yourself. MC sort of shares "spiritual" food with her. He's the only one she's seen in addition to other residents of the nursing home and medical staff over the years. Let it be a little different, but another meaning is when you share food with the disadvantaged or needy, listen to them, "descend" to their level in order to support and understand them.
You just don't get it. DPC could have written anything, but he chooses to write exactly what leads to this "Persia" book. Just below this "Persia" book is the book with the "Breaking BREAD" and Alison pointing to a loaf of bread in the presence of Zoey. But anyway, you don't understand because you can't see any connections.

I know what "Breaking BREAD" means. That is why it is a hint from DPC. Why? Zoey friendship with the MC got a crack when she went to San Diego. Upon her return, Zoey and the MC must first break bread again. Think about it.
I clearly understand that books and pictures in frames are "customizable" assets, where we can insert custom text, picture or whatever else, it couldn't have been any other way. But even with such level of customization you will realise soon, that you CAN'T fill dozens and hundreds of books, pictures etc with different text, pictures etc. He was lazy with that huge paintings in ANO's mansion and reused them even in Bella's house.

Only a few of them could be a hint or reference to something significant, while major part of this few cases are mostly and just symbolic. You see a lot of wildlife pictures, animals etc in Bella's room. So what? Are there so much animals that match with pattern? Are there so much animals, birds, etc to make a tattoo with? Tattoos assets and textures are the ones, which is limited and not customizable, since it's a complex texture.

In your imagination Bella's room accumulated symbols with monkey (Alison joke of MC) and MC mom. Tiger on Vinny's hand, ah... stop, Sage called MC a tiger during and after sex, and her room also have a some kind of tiger picture. She'd better call him elephant. Fuck, we seen elephants already... counselors office (Stephen) and HOT's mansion too. Parrot in Jacob's room with a reference to Zoey, as well as owl tattoo on her, etc. WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF ANIMALS!

But you noticed and chose the most convenient pictures to concoct these coincidences and evidence, but modestly kept silent and did not mention the rest, which were never mentioned and references to which were not found, why is that?

Why you want to see clowns and other such stuff in Bella room? Have you ever thought that the paintings and their contents should somehow reflect the character and tastes of the character? You can see a clowns and other boyish stuff in DIKs mansion. You can see some abstract modern paintings in HOTs mansion, etc. Old paintings or old style paintings and replicas in ANO mansion. Etc.

How the tiger on Vinny head and his words about dog are connected? Vinny used this word and reference to further humiliate the MC, to show him his place. A dog is an animal that is trained, taught to follow commands, obey and not bite the hand that feeds them. And he reinforced his words and position by pulling out a gun, even when the MC behaves with him as correctly and politely as possible. Tommy noticed that. "He called him a dog to his face".
But the pictures and books in Isabella's reading room, we only see in Isabella's reading room and nowhere else in the game. The strange thing is that DPC relates some of the characters to these animals, whose pictures we all find in Isabella's reading room. This is done deliberately because Vinny could have had a scorpion tattoo, but DPC chose the tiger. The same goes for Zoey and her owl. Maya loves pandas and there is a picture of a red panda on Isabella's wall. Each animal on Isabella's wall we find again in the game and they are related to a character in the game. This is not a coincidence.

The picture on Sage's wall shows a leopard. The only strange thing is that on Isabella's wall there is a black panther, and this predatory cat is not a separate species, but a leopard.

But as already written, you simply do not understand it and do not want to understand it.
I doubt that she is able to visit the restaurant, and also considering her relationship with her son, and it is unlikely that her son already has gray hair. It's more like a couple - husband and wife. Perhaps there is nothing special here, just filling the scene with characters, because an empty restaurant would look strange. And not all of them have to be young.
Why shouldn't her son have gray hair? Shit, I already have gray hair and I'm not yet 50 years old. Weak argument from you. Why shouldn't she be able to go to a restaurant with company? Another weak argument from you. It can be Agnes, but it doesn't have to be. I don't care.
The theory proceeds from the fact that Bella has psychological problems. Visions or conversations with an imaginary interlocutor are one of the possible manifestations of a disorder of the mind.
It's James, who lean to her forehead, she don't do it. It's him, who touch her, she never touch him in back.
It's about a touch and they both touch each other. James is not an imaginary interlocutor. Why do you want Isabella to be a lunatic? With that, you actually give everyone the clincher to avoid Isabella at all costs. Isabella had a fight with James, which is why they don't hold hands at the end of EP8's intro, and on the Isabella and MC date, Isabella remembers that fight with James because the MC reminds Isabella of James. That's all. You shouldn't insinuate again so I go too deep into the details.
Jill and Rusty are on their 3rd year. Their meet and first date was in 1st year, where flashback takes place. We don't know when Jill met Bella or on the contrary. Maybe they met before the B&R and Jill was the one, who encouraged her to get job in B&R library. Maybe they first met in B&R library and their friendship began from that moment.

If the flashback in EP8 is the moment, when Bella lost her job, and found new in B&R soon, then it matches. 3 years is a mark.
No Jill is in her 4th year, just like Sage, so she has 3rd years of college behind her and 4th year ahead of her. Rusty is in his 3rd year, but only has 2 years of college behind him. We don't know explicitly when Jill and Isabella met, but Isabella mentioned to Jill so she only wants her best and Jill says on top of that so she knows. This implies to me so that the two have known each other for some time. I assume that Jill and Isabella met shortly after Lana died. But that's just a guess.

The 3 years are not a mark, because Isabella questions this mark herself.
Check her picture in BIOS in EP9. Girls sometimes color their hair as well as do a haircuts.
I don't really care because I don't care about Tiffany either. Let her be one and the same person for all I care.
DPC may just shitting with players after the AL. This gives rise to theories and it's in his favor. Additional discussions and theories. If it were a red-herring then it's safe to just not explain it somehow in the future. It will mean that players overthought it. If not - then we will see the coincedences and consequences soon or later.
I personally don't think about it because my interest is not with Isabella. Yes, she's great as a friend, but that's all she means to my MC. But ask yourself this question, what if the peeping tom is Vinny? Isabella's stepson or boyfriend? Think about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

XdeynamiX

Dec 15, 2019
View attachment 2774540 View attachment 2774541
I always wonder how DPC can give Jill the most beautiful and the most ugly face in the game at the same time, with no in-between. It's amazing. She's still my top 1 tho.
If the DPC doesn't do that, then he has created a character that doesn't have any flaws. Well except for her innocence, which for some people isn't such a bad thing, especially for me :KEK:

For me she's like an angel without wings, especially when she has her fingers on the piano at retical. Jeez... It was divine. Simply divine.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
A post history totaling 19, all in this thread, starting with a massive largely incoherent rant about Zoey's interlude not catering to his specific desire for something that is clearly not going to be in this game. That is then followed by 18 incoherent ramblings attacking everyone in this thread for disagreeing with him. Anyone thought to report to a moderator? Seems like a slam dunk case of...

View attachment 2774976
What!? Report him and kill the fun before it begins? You're joking right?
Can't you see most users on here are starving for extra content to finally hit the shelves!?

Don't take away the glimmer of fresh entertainment away so quickly...
The boys need to feed on something until DPC releases Ep10, leave us at least a small limb before having the kid taken away.. C'mon...

*sigh*
there's always an adult in the room that kills the fun for everyone....

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

No Jill is in her 4th year, just like Sage, so she has 3rd years of college behind her and 4th year ahead of her. Rusty is in his 3rd year, but only has 2 years of college behind him. We don't know explicitly when Jill and Isabella met, but Isabella mentioned to Jill so she only wants her best and Jill says on top of that so she knows. This implies to me so that the two have known each other for some time. I assume that Jill and Isabella met shortly after Lana died. But that's just a guess.

The 3 years are not a mark, because Isabella questions this mark herself.
I need to correct myself. Jill is in her 3rd year, so she has 2 years of college behind her. Ergo, she started her college with Rusty, Tommy, etc.
screenshot0006.png

But if your theory is correct, that Jill and Isabella first met at B&R and that was around the time of the intro of EP8, that actually disproves this crazy Bella theory, because Jill comforts Isabella in the EP5 intro. That in turn would be evidence so that, so that James and Isabella broke up in that interim.

Then I suppose this guy could be the reason for the breakup.
screenshot0007.png

Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You just don't get it. DPC could have written anything, but he chooses to write exactly what leads to this "Persia" book. Just below this "Persia" book is the book with the "Breaking BREAD" and Alison pointing to a loaf of bread in the presence of Zoey. But anyway, you don't understand because you can't see any connections.

I know what "Breaking BREAD" means. That is why it is a hint from DPC. Why? Zoey friendship with the MC got a crack when she went to San Diego. Upon her return, Zoey and the MC must first break bread again. Think about it.
yeah1.jpg

It's fucking amazing... "Persia" book here and there is much more important than outfit of MC and reference to Sparta & Persia war. Fuck, Zoey probably remembered "300 spartans" movie, since game time is 2017. They all probably saw that movie. That's all...
What's happened with Alison? How the fuck she connected to Agnes? Alison stay at the kitchen and she doesn't point to anything, she is talking the phone, where she hear that her mother in inconsious state. Bread there is sliced with knife, it's a bad reference to breaking the bread. It's mostly done with hands. This is why bread is "breaked" and not "sliced".

This is a much healthy reference, if you want to:
ep6_com16.jpg
ep6_com17.jpg
This action is optional.

And finally... you are SOOOOO fucking serious sometimes, that I don't know what to think. It's like not an AVN game, but some sort of Twin Peaks, X-Files and 50 Shades of Grey thing at a time. Did you read DPCs Q&A ? He clearly told that this game won't be dark as AL was. It doesn't mean that BADIK should be an average harem game, no, but it means that we will probably avoid too complex and dark sides of people life as well as mistic/paranormal/bollywood etc shit. BADIK is severely dilluted with comedy and DPC was inspired with 00s sitcoms like American Pie, Mean Girls, The Girl Next Door, After School Special and so on.

He also plays well on the feelings of the players and awakens them, the likes and dislikes for the characters and all that stuff. That's what related to and makes this game not a pure walking comedy dilluted with sex. The element of easter eggs, hints and clues helps us to learn something early than it planned to be revealed by the plot or at least prepare to it.

But your "hints and clues", all that imaginated coincidences are going faaaaar and far further and away. I'm sure you even can't explain to yourself what you wait for or plan to get from such coincidences and evidences with all that pictures and other stuff in Bella's room IF it's really true and have even little sense. Are you're serious for real about that Vinny step-mom step-son and other shit? Realization of such theories on practice will turn this game into the complete bullshit. Do you really want that and would buy that? I think no. If yes, then I can't help you.

I, personally, want a decent plot and more or less realistic endings, while I suppose, you want it to end like an indian bollywood shit movies. Because it's inevitable thing in case of your theories realization on practice.

Just... breath... it's still mostly a comedy.

ep7_senior_home26.jpg

But as already written, you simply do not understand it and do not want to understand it.
I may say that you just overthinking and exaggerate everything. So, what?

It's about a touch and they both touch each other. James is not an imaginary interlocutor. Why do you want Isabella to be a lunatic? With that, you actually give everyone the clincher to avoid Isabella at all costs. Isabella had a fight with James, which is why they don't hold hands at the end of EP8's intro, and on the Isabella and MC date, Isabella remembers that fight with James because the MC reminds Isabella of James. That's all. You shouldn't insinuate again so I go too deep into the details.
yeah-sure-180cyh.jpg

Ah... it's me, who want Isabella to be a lunatic, but it's not you, who want her to be the MEGA-LEAH or some kind of. Mental disorders when person imaginate somebody and talk with him is not so rare and perfectly fits in MCs narrator lines which he said in EP3 if we as MC decide to visit her in the library. You can't ignore that. Something terrible is going with her mind and it's only a question HOW terrible it's and what was the reason for that. So, talking with imaginated husband on publlic is a quite innocent thing, if you ask me.

No Jill is in her 4th year, just like Sage, so she has 3rd years of college behind her and 4th year ahead of her. Rusty is in his 3rd year, but only has 2 years of college behind him.
Code:
js "I'm Josy, by the way."
ji "Jill. Nice to meet you."
ji "Welcome to B&R!"
js "Hey, thanks!"
js "Are you also a freshman?"
ji "No, I'm a third-year student. I've just been postponing this class for as long as possible."
I don't really care because I don't care about Tiffany either. Let her be one and the same person for all I care.
Cool! And really, why is it necessary? It's better to search for pictures, animals, bread, and other "signs" than for people and real characters. They, of course, mean much more than real walking evidences.

I personally don't think about it because my interest is not with Isabella. Yes, she's great as a friend, but that's all she means to my MC. But ask yourself this question, what if the peeping tom is Vinny? Isabella's stepson or boyfriend? Think about it.
Oh lord... I just forgot that you play this game via only one route and branch. So you saw about 50% of content in S1-2 and you'll see about 20% in Season 3 and further. But you still build all this castles in the air... Who's Isabella boyfriend? Vinny? WTF? God... Fuck... :HideThePain: :WutFace:

fight-anybody.gif fighting-fight.gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I need to correct myself. Jill is in her 3rd year, so she has 2 years of college behind her. Ergo, she started her college with Rusty, Tommy, etc.
View attachment 2775032

But if your theory is correct, that Jill and Isabella first met at B&R and that was around the time of the intro of EP8, that actually disproves this crazy Bella theory, because Jill comforts Isabella in the EP5 intro. That in turn would be evidence so that, so that James and Isabella broke up in that interim.

Then I suppose this guy could be the reason for the breakup.
View attachment 2775044
My theory on that dude, is that since the hubby was so deep into swinging, that was a dude he had picked for their next shenanigans and Bella was just done with the hubby's bullshit.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes