Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
For the last part... i think DPC just made a mistake here, or doesnt wanted to continue some variables in the code out of Season 1+2... So he gave it in the hands of the players to continue some "choices" of the past or not. So you could choose that you were thinking about Josy all the time, even if you said you dont have feelings for her anymore during episode 5. Its just an "easy" way out to continue some variables and set them again for the new season i guess. Doesnt bother me that much, i always choose what i did before... so the continuation fits.
All viable variables are saved and transferred into Season 3. Hundreds of them. The ones regarding "feelings for Josy" "feelings for Maya" or "no feelings" as well. If you picked Josy or Maya feelings then you will see a couple of renders in EP9 recap. It's impossible to implement w/o appropriate variables, because some of such recap moments is based on your previous choices. To show specific scene/choice in recap you need to refer to something. And the "something" in such case is only a variables.

If you're interested in what exactly is transferred into the Season 3, you may check my early post from late April:
LINK

How will this unfold? There are more than one way to go about it, without breaking her character. But i dont think DPC will make here a lot of branches for the Josy solo route... i think he will just add it like this: If the Mc is not in the throuple Josy and Maya will break up if the MC is not involved or doesnt help them to stay together (and this will happen either in ep 10 or 11, it has to). And after that Josy can/will run into the arms of the MC.

I dont think there will be a Josy solo route if the MC is in the throuple. At least not soon... and the hints during season 1 and 2 where you can "favor" one of the girls are gone now. If the MC is in the throuple, all of them are happy during ep 9. I dont think DPC will change that again soon.
I don't think that anything may break her character. A difficult moral choice is a choice too. Nobody is perfect and ideal. It also involves and brings a juicy drama and makes things more valuable. She have rights to choice something that seems more right and happy to her, even if such choice may become a terrible one.
Regarding options, think about the following. It's just speculations for now, until we don't know clearly what DPC is planned, planning and have in his head for the future eps and plot itself. But, still:

1. What will happen if throuple becomes unbalanced, I think it's pretty clear that it was and will be important in future. Favoring one of the girls would lead to a solo path with one of them OR to a full break up with both of them. Probably it will depend on how it will be interpreted and implemented. But even throuple branch itself may give us 4 different endings. The best - when the throuple survive in full, bittersweet ones when MC is left with one of the girls only and bad when MC left alone. I don't believe DPC will create a variable behaviours for MC with an except of some choices, while full break up may be the result of some of previous major choices and/or cheating, which is implemented after we chose main LI and branching system came into play.

2. Friends with feelings. This would lead to a solo paths with one of girls while not ever being in Throuple. For me it's clear that MC is placed in situation where he need to make a tough moral choice if he decide to go for one of them. He promised to be their friend, to support and help them. But if he will act in such a way, he will help them with their relationship and would probably save their couple and help them avoid the break up. On the other hand... to get the solo path with one of them he need to stay aside and don't help them, waiting for the moment of the lowest point in their relationship and break up. In EP9 we had such an option for the first time. We were not able to choice one of the sides, but to help them both or just stay away from it and let them continue to fight and argue. That's the reason, why I think it will be a very tricky way filled with a lot of drama and consequences. While one of girls would be happy, the other may be totally devastated by double betrayal. This one probably gives us the 2 different endings. Maybe with additional ones, where our MC can reconcile with girl we left alone and become a wingman to her.

3. Potential cheating paths. It would lead to a branch change/swap as well as just destroy choosen branch and left MC alone. That's why MC have an ability to tell Josy that he think about her even if he told Derek that he haven't any feeling for her anymore. For MC it would became a short journey which will destroy his current relationship, the same with Josy.

4. Break up with Throuple. It also couldn't remain intact and will lead to some consequences. In case with Jill & Bella we are able to pick an option that saves a hope in Jill and she would probably fight for MC in such case or probably sabotage his relationship with Bella. We haven't a talk with Josy after the break up, I expect we will have a similar option during convesation with her.
So it also gives us at least 2-3 options here. To tell "something" to Josy (probably Maya too) or to finally cut and end this relationship and stay faithul to picked LI & branch.

MC after the break up:
mc "(Why does this hurt so fucking much?)"
mc "(This can't be a mistake, can it?)"

Iam 100% sure there will be a Josy Solo Path, just everything goes in that direction since the start of the game. She is the main-girl of the game overall, well maybe together with Jill, regarding Love-Story. MC dreamed about her a long time, she was the first "crush" in the game, and if you decide that the MC still has feelings for her, you can clearly see that shes thinking about him too all the time... tears, kisses and whatnot included. Those scenes are not even hints anymore. Its crystal clear heading that way (depending on your choices of course)
I wrote a whole story like a wall of text about points you mentioned with an examples and explanations about 3 weeks ago:
LINK

For Maya... i just cant see a Solo-route with her at all. There were no hints in that direction either so far. It doesnt fit really. Of course DPC can start something in that direction any time... but so far he didnt, and i dont know... i dont see that coming at this point. For a Maya solo route there has to be a foundation, and that is not the case so far.
Some facts.
1. Variables for "feelings for Maya" are still present, and it's reflected in EP9 recap.
2. Maya is introvert. She doesn't show such things and her feelings and emotions so blatantly as Josy do, as well as speak about them. Also, because of life in the family where she comes from, she learned well to wear a protective mask and not show emotions, only occasionally giving vent to feelings, for example when she repeated the words of her father that he once told her "You are not the daughter that I wanted". That's why she looks so calm after fail with Burkes help, but it's only a visual illusion and her facade. For the same reason, she stays with MC for a few words after the breakup with Throuple, while Josy runs away in tears. But it doesn't mean she is ok with that and being hurted less than Josy.
3. Feelings should be mutual, it's why in case if J&M couple would fail, nothing stops Maya to pick MC as her LI. Why you grant Josy with such possibility and option and deny this right to Maya at the same time?
4. In case of J&M couple - do you think, does one of the girls need the other more? Or they are equal? When you'll answer this question to yourself, you'll understand why Maya solo is also possible.

Reactions: Jumbi

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Except Episode 9 heavily lean into the Relationship point system with Josy and Maya. More so, than in any other case before it , if you favor one, the other lose point. So you either gain 1 point with each,and balanced out, or if you favor Josy, she gain 2-3 point, and Maya lose those point.

moreover, back in episode 6 when you help them with their task, there is a Josy or a Maya centric path to it.

Whatever going to happen between Josy and Maya is gonna happen regardless if you part of their relationship or not.
if anything, I see it this way, that from the throuple We could get an ending where, We either end up with them together, or with Joys alone or with Maya alone . Whereas in the others path we might able to Fuck Josy, ( or Maya ) but we won't have an actual endgame with her.
I think you pay way too much attention to "points", you should pay more attention to whats happening during the scenes. In episode 1-7 if you favor one over the other (which you always have to do in someway) the other girls gets a little dissapointed. This ends with episode 8 and clearly is gone in episode 9. In the throuple all are happy now... no matter what the MC decides. And as far as i can see, you dont lose any points for either maya or josy (not gaining some, doesnt mean you lose them), excpet at some decisions you lose points for both of them, but again... dont pay too much attention to just the "points". To say it frankly... the relationship points in being a dik meant shit so far. I cant recall a single relationship where those points influence anything at all. All that matters are the affinity of the MC at the point for some crucial decisions and the main decisions for those relationships... For Josy and Maya there are only 3 (fuck either Josy or get lewd with MAya in episode 3, try something more with them in ep 4, and last choose them at the end of ep 8) decisions in the game you have to make to get together with them, all the other decisions doesnt matter if you are staying chick.

And regardless of your "relationship points" you will get together and stay together with them if you want to in ep 4 and 8 in the end. Heck... you can even have minus points for one of them (its pretty easy to get into minus territory for one of them) and still be together happy in episode 8 and 9. Thats how much those points mean in the game so far... nothing. And i dont think that this will change. Would feel odd too... during epiosde 9 and episode 8 the three of them are clearly on a happy path together. They are so fucking comfortable with each other now that its not even a problem if the MC fucked more than 10 girls along the road or that Josy made out with Sage in front of Maya and so on... But you think at some point it will goes like this:

"omg i dont have enough points with the MC, lets ditch him" this might be the case in many other AVN around here, where everything depends only on some stupid point system. Luckily being a dik is not that heavily depended on "points" in that regard (especially relationship points). And with episode 9 even the chick/dik points are pretty much gone even if you still get them, cause you will have a permanent affinity there anyways, so those doesnt matter anymore. So much for the "pointsystem" in this game. Its pretty much.... pointless now. And i like that... It should matter more what happened and how the characters and relationships "evolve" during the time beeing instead of some ridiculous pointsystem. Those pointsystem are a curse among AVNs around here anyway... and i think DPC sees it just like that, otherwise you could "see" those relationship anywhere in the game, but you cant... they are hidden, and that has a reason. Cause they are not that important.

I for one will pay more attention to the reaction and actions of the characters, and as i can see it, there is no friction anymore between the three of them if you are in the throuple, so yeah, i dont think the throuple will break soon, maybe near the end of the whole game, yeah... but we have to go another 7 episodes until then, and in the next 4 or 5 episodes i dont see why the throuple should be breaking up if i see how close they were in episode 8 and now even closer in episode 9. They might only get "forced" to from others... or something like that. We will see.

To me its a clear "development" of the relationship here during the game... at the beginning there were still unsecurities, even jealousy. And those faded more and more and are gone now. Why should they come back? Cause of a stupid pointsystem? Nah, i would be disapointed very much if those stupid points would rip apart what is to be seen on the screen. If DPC wanted that, he would show it too... like jelousy and such between them, but there is none.

Of course, the comeback of zoey will pretty much stir up every single relationship (if you let that happen) but again... not because of "points" only because of "actions" And there is a huge difference between those.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
All viable variables are saved and transferred into Season 3.
Well see a post above from me, what i think about those variables or "relationship" points so far... so far they didnt mean anything during the game, not one bit. You can gather and lose them, but they dont have any effect so far. Only some major decisions have an impact. And those decisions can be made regardless of relationship points, only affinity influenced them so far.

And i pay more attention to what is seen on the screen and not in the code. And i think way to many people take a look into the code and those varaibles and are making assumptions out of them. If i look back the whole game, one thing is very clear... the relationships and characters evolve. Maya was introvert, and still is, but she opened up many times now, and trusts the MC and Josy very much, way more than in the beginning. If it wouldnt be the case dont you think DPC would SHOW us? Do you really think at some point DPC will make something like this "oh wait a minute, you dont have enough relationship points gathered here, so... yeah... now everything will fall apart, even if i didnt show that on screen" I cant see an "unablanced" throuple anymore, even if there are "relationship points" for that... what matters more are things seen on screen... at least i hope so...

It would be a huge bummer if at some point DPC decides to pay attention to those points again, regardless of what is be shown by the characters now.

If there will be friction coming up, it will be shown on the screen, and not because of some points gathered "hidden in the code" iam sure of that.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think you pay way too much attention to "points", you should pay more attention to whats happening during the scenes. In episode 1-7 if you favor one over the other (which you always have to do in someway) the other girls gets a little dissapointed. This ends with episode 8 and clearly is gone in episode 9. In the throuple all are happy now... no matter what the MC decides. And as far as i can see, you dont lose any points for either maya or josy (not gaining some, doesnt mean you lose them), excpet at some decisions you lose points for both of them, but again... dont pay too much attention to just the "points". To say it frankly... the relationship points in being a dik meant shit so far. I cant recall a single relationship where those points influence anything at all. All that matters are the affinity of the MC at the point for some crucial decisions and the main decisions for those relationships... For Josy and Maya there are only 3 (fuck either Josy or get lewd with MAya in episode 3, try something more with them in ep 4, and last choose them at the end of ep 8) decisions in the game you have to make to get together with them, all the other decisions doesnt matter if you are staying chick.

And regardless of your "relationship points" you will get together and stay together with them if you want to in ep 4 and 8 in the end. Heck... you can even have minus points for one of them (its pretty easy to get into minus territory for one of them) and still be together happy in episode 8 and 9. Thats how much those points mean in the game so far... nothing. And i dont think that this will change. Would feel odd too... during epiosde 9 and episode 8 the three of them are clearly on a happy path together. They are so fucking comfortable with each other now that its not even a problem if the MC fucked more than 10 girls along the road or that Josy made out with Sage in front of Maya and so on... But you think at some point it will goes like this:

"omg i dont have enough points with the MC, lets ditch him" this might be the case in many other AVN around here, where everything depends only on some stupid point system. Luckily being a dik is not that heavily depended on "points" in that regard (especially relationship points). And with episode 9 even the chick/dik points are pretty much gone even if you still get them, cause you will have a permanent affinity there anyways, so those doesnt matter anymore. So much for the "pointsystem" in this game. Its pretty much.... pointless now. And i like that... It should matter more what happened and how the characters and relationships "evolve" during the time beeing instead of some ridiculous pointsystem. Those pointsystem are a curse among AVNs around here anyway... and i think DPC sees it just like that, otherwise you could "see" those relationship anywhere in the game, but you cant... they are hidden, and that has a reason. Cause they are not that important.

I for one will pay more attention to the reaction and actions of the characters, and as i can see it, there is no friction anymore between the three of them if you are in the throuple, so yeah, i dont think the throuple will break soon, maybe near the end of the whole game, yeah... but we have to go another 7 episodes until then, and in the next 4 or 5 episodes i dont see why the throuple should be breaking up if i see how close they were in episode 8 and now even closer in episode 9. They might only get "forced" to from others... or something like that. We will see.

To me its a clear "development" of the relationship here during the game... at the beginning there were still unsecurities, even jealousy. And those faded more and more and are gone now. Why should they come back? Cause of a stupid pointsystem? Nah, i would be disapointed very much if those stupid points would rip apart what is to be seen on the screen. If DPC wanted that, he would show it too... like jelousy and such between them, but there is none.

Of course, the comeback of zoey will pretty much stir up every single relationship (if you let that happen) but again... not because of "points" only because of "actions" And there is a huge difference between those.
Well, I think the opposite, I think you don't pay enough attention to the RP point. Surely they didn't play a major role yet, but cleary important enough that DPC keep a track of it , in the official Walkthrough. in the long run they gonna matter in one way on or the other.
rp.png
and I'm not saying they are not " Happy " Right now. I say when they get sperperated for whatever reason, what follow up will be determined by the actions you took, which could very well be include the Relations points .

if you favored one girl over the other your connections to that person is deeper. Not to mention that Basically you don't even have to chase both to enter the Three Way relationship in the first place.

and in the episode 9, they started to compare how many time they were with the MC. Beside the Mandatory scene in episode 6, You can go all in focusing on just one of them, dont tell me that this should have no effect at all eventually.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well, I think the opposite, I think you don't pay enough attention to the RP point. Surely they didn't play a major role yet, but cleary important enough that DPC keep a track of it , in the official Walkthrough. in the long run they gonna matter in one way on or the other.
View attachment 2777653
and I'm not saying they are not " Happy " Right now. I say when they get sperperated for whatever reason, what follow up will be determined by the actions you took, which could very well be include the Relations points .

if you favored one girl over the other your connections to that person is deeper. Not to mention that Basically you don't even have to chase both to enter the Three Way relationship in the first place.

and in the episode 9, they started to compare how many time they were with the MC. Beside the Mandatory scene in episode 6, You can go all in focusing on just one of them, dont tell me that this should have no effect at all eventually.
Ok sorry. Iam not that good with "phrasing" in english... not my native language... i try to explain it another way... when i said "dont pay attention to the points" i just meant that they didnt matter in the game so far, not a single time.

If you watch especially episode 8 and 9, and those "decisions" where you can gain or lose points, i cant see ANY reaction of Maya or Josy which will lead to a fall out.

Or let me say it like this... if you wouldnt have the walkthrough or a wouldnt have taken a look "behind the code" is there any sign of friction between the three of them in episode 9? I cant see any. Even if you say the turth during the truth or dare game, that you might ahve fucked more than 10 girls, its forgotten very fast by both of them... And if at one point of the game DPC will pull out those points and make something happen because of them, it would feel really really odd. So far DPC always SHOWED us if something can go south. And not because of points, just because of what was happening on the screen during a playthrough.

Of course, this can happen very fast... but as for now, i dont see the throuple break up soon, and i cant see a solo path for Maya. She didnt act the way that this would be possible, for now.

Reactions: John Ness
Dec 21, 2021
Do you think Josy and Maya's relationship is doomed by default if MC isn't on their route? It would be good for DPC to make an option to help them maintain the relationship.
I think it's definitely rocky without Tremolo's participation, and you can already help them (a little) to stay together if you're not on their path: In Episode 9 you can ignore their bickering (which sets a fight variable) or you can talk them down.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
Dec 21, 2021
Or let me say it like this... if you wouldnt have the walkthrough or a wouldnt have taken a look "behind the code" is there any sign of friction between the three of them in episode 9? I cant see any.
As mentioned before, it gets brought up if you have favored one girl more than the other in Episode 9 after their lewd scene: if you've fucked Maya more than Josy then Josy is visibly jealous.

Also, the relationship point system has already been used: you need a certain amount of points with Maya for her to let you perform some actions in earlier lewd scenes, so they have definitely already mattered.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well... i think those shouldnt have any impact... why? Cause you are FORCED to favor one over the other girl. If those things out of ep 1-7 will have an impact later on, DPC should have given us the opportunity to make balanced decisions too.

To me it looked more like a thing to show us how the relationship evolved. At the end of episode 7 i was sure it would have an impact later on, episode 8 and 9 showed me otherwise.

And in the end only the episode 7 decision which girl you visit had a little impact... if you visit Josy you are not able "to cum inside" of maya and Josy will wear the sweater of the MC as a sign of "love" i guess. If you visit Maya you can cum inside her, and be a little more initmate, and Josy will not wear the sweater...

But in the end, it didnt matter, regardless of your decision before ep 8, now they are happy together and you can do with them what you like without "friction"

It would feel odd to change that now because of the pointsystem or some forced decision making before... if DPC will go that way, he should have given us the choice to "not favor" one over the other.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
As mentioned before, it gets brought up if you have favored one girl more than the other in Episode 9 after their lewd scene: if you've fucked Maya more than Josy then Josy is visibly jealous.

Also, the relationship point system has already been used: you need a certain amount of points with Maya for her to let you perform some actions in earlier lewd scenes, so they have definitely already mattered.
i think you mean in episode 2 and 3 the lewd actions with her... but they are attached only to the affinty too. (and of course if you stayed with her) or which one do you mean? i cant recall any where the RP points mattered. And if you mean the "cum inside" her in episode 8... again, not the RP points matter here, only if you visited her in ep 7 or not.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ok sorry. Iam not that good with "phrasing" in english... not my native language... i try to explain it another way... when i said "dont pay attention to the points" i just meant that they didnt matter in the game so far, not a single time.

If you watch especially episode 8 and 9, and those "decisions" where you can gain or lose points, i cant see ANY reaction of Maya or Josy which will lead to a fall out.

Or let me say it like this... if you wouldnt have the walkthrough or a wouldnt have taken a look "behind the code" is there any sign of friction between the three of them in episode 9? I cant see any. And if at one point DPC will pull out those points and make something happen because of them, it would feel really really odd. So far DPC always SHOWED us if something can go south. And not because of points, just because of what was happening on the screen during a playthrough.
No, No, I totally understand. Seems like my english is not good either, because you not understand me. I'm talking about the future. When something happens and it will. They even separated in the Title screen of Season 3.
and here an example without any relationship point knowledge. If you Favored Josy over maya, and never did anything lewd with her, she won't have sex with MC during his birthday surprise
BeingADIK 2023-07-17 13-40-18-60.jpg
What I'm saying all this thing will matter in the future, especially now, because now MC is Official with them, lets not forget that up until episode 8 MC was basically still on the market.
so, all these little things will have an effect in the future. Because as you very well said, even in the past we had to choose between one or the other, and you could very well unbalance the Relationship between the three of them, which will might have a conseqence latter on.

if anything what not make sense, is that Maya think I'm her Boyfriend despite I barely spend any time with her :ROFLMAO: .

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
My MC never reaches a TC point. I just know so that won't be good for the MC with his LI.

It's one thing to be charming with girls and another thing to grope other girls besides your own LI. We have a saying for that. "You can work up an appetite, but you eat at home."
So you will deprive yourself from seeing all potential endings? That's why we have different saves, nobody will die or nothing bad will happen to you. Treat it as watching interactive movie.

For the people who don't believe me that DPC gives us little subtle hints several times, I have some proof.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Believe you or not, but I paid attention to the unfulfilled task at my first playthrough, I didn't need Leon or his glance along the right line to understand what was not completed. Just reading of the words and remembering some things were enough. It's pity if you require Leon "hint" to point out what task you missed on a board.

You mentioned some time ago that some dude found the evidence of Chad & Troy relationship in red sneakers, which was in Troy's room and which Chad was weared too. Other good hint to player is if MC mock Alphas after his confrontation with Chad in cafeteria (MC need to intervene and help Sage, otherwise it lead to alternate dialogue, but it also hints to some Chad "problems"):

Code:
ch "You do know that campus security can't always be around to save your pretty little ass?"
"Mock him" if True:
$ dk(1)
$ RPjocks -= 1
mc "Do you think I have a pretty little ass? How gay are you?"
an "Hehe. That sounded pretty gay to me."
Anthony said that it sounded pretty gay to him, while Chad immediately punched him into a gut for saying such a thing. Anthony give us a hint.

Code:
jcs "Hahaha!"
mc "Hey, what the hell!?"
ch "You got a problem there, Prince Charming?"
an "Hehe. Yeah! We got a fucking Romeo or something over here."
ch "Shut up, Anthony!"
"Mock him" if True:
$ dk(1)
$ RPjocks -= 1
mc "Did I charm your panties off?"
an "Chad doesn't wear panties."
ch "..."
Anthony give us a hint again.

The above are a good examples of hints and really some valuable clues which probably would able to help with reveal of Chad-Troy gay couple in the EP1 of the game, while otherwise it's being revealed only at the end of EP7.

Another point that interests me. Maya's solo path. I chosed "I still have feelings for Maya" option in Ep 5, but I don't remember if that leads to unique moments with Maya like with Josy. And is it even possible, Maya's solo outside of the group? It seems to me that Maya is not as in love with MC as Josy is all the time.
There're much less moments and alternate scenes with Maya in this case, but they are present. I won't find all of them now, but here are some of them. And while I searched for "feelings for Maya" moments, I also find one extra thing for Throuple and Maya, lol.

EP6 library & study scene:

mc "Thanks, Maya."
if pathMayaJosy and ep6_like_maya:
my "You're welcome."

ep6_study_gender12.jpg ep6_study_gender10.jpg ep6_study_gender11.jpg

elif True:
my "You're welcome."

ep6_study_gender9.jpg

Just a little moment. But it shows how Maya carefully and gently shows her sympathy and feelings. While Josy always and anyway devours MC with her eyes :giggle: So even in Throuple Maya shows her own specific signs of affection and attention.

But let's back to the "ep5_feelingsForMaya" variable.

EP6 cafeteria scene (when MC sits with J&M and Becky is comming):

my "*Whispers* Haha! Anyway... She's a popular girl."
my "*Whispers* We also met at the DIKs' party last weekend."
my "*Whispers* Guess I'm not worthy of being memorable."
if pathMayaJosy or ep5_feelingsForMaya:
$ RPmaya += 1
mc "*Whispers* You're memorable to me."

ep6_jml20.jpg

EP6 ending scene after J&M leaved the HOTs ceremony and Patrick is going to Maya's dorm room:

my "There isn't anymore. Help me. What do I do?"
mc "We'll figure this out. We have to."
js "Let's go back to our dorm. Ok?"
my "Ok."
if pathMayaJosy or ep5_feelingsForMaya:

ep6_mj_end18.jpg

elif True:

ep6_mj_end18b.jpg

I don't have much free time right now to search the whole game script from EP6 till EP9, but if you interested just search for ep5_feelingsForMaya var, you'll find a few more moments as well as differences in dialogues here and there.

Sometimes it gives you renders from the Throuple path (example with cafeteria & Becky scene), sometimes it's something unique, like the scene above.

Just from memory: in EP7 HOTs party you're able to text Maya if you are in Throuple or if you have feelings for her. Oherwise you can't text her.

Etc, etc.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Okay, since it's Monday and it's hot, let's start the day with the Hot girls... You can choose freely... :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good idea Acsuka!

Back with another poll.
You can participate here >

I don't want to influence your vote but please check THIS! before voting.

Thank you.

PS: I am open to any ideas on how to conduct these polls. For instance, we can make limited selections, hide the results to not influence it, etc...

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2021
i think you mean in episode 2 and 3 the lewd actions with her... but they are attached only to the affinty too. (and of course if you stayed with her) or which one do you mean? i cant recall any where the RP points mattered. And if you mean the "cum inside" her in episode 8... again, not the RP points matter here, only if you visited her in ep 7 or not.
It's in Episode 3, I think, where Maya needs to like you in order to finger her. You can be CHICK and still not have enough relationship points with her to allow that action.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes