Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It is clear that from Maya these feelings are not mutual, at this moment for sure.
If everything is obvious with Josy, then Maya seems to have cooled off towards MC and perceives him as a friend. I don't even know how DPC intends to build Maya's solo outside of the group.
The only thing I would like to say, that you link and refer to Josy feelings expressions as to the standard or kind of. While my point is that it depends on people personality and character. Why that introvert thing is even bringed up? Because such type of people hide their emotions and express them more strictly and modest. I think it's the reason which makes you think so that Maya doesn't have solid feelings for MC or they are weaker than Josys.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi everyone. This is my first topic in this wonderful section.

In early 2022, I stumbled upon this captivating game. Season 2 had just concluded, with Episode 8 being the latest release. Being my first experience with a visual novel, it left me with a plethora of emotions and a unique sense of fulfillment. Since discovering the game, I've actively engaged with its forums, immersing myself in discussions about the characters and the unfolding storyline. I've closely monitored the progress of upcoming episodes and everything related to the game. Throughout this journey, I've found myself contemplating two intriguing questions:

1. From its initial release in 2019 until the present day, the game has undergone a continuous evolution. The visual models have steadily improved, seemingly growing and transforming with each new episode. As the narrative deepens, we uncover fresh facets of the characters' personalities. In a way, we, as players, parallel this evolution. Especially for those who joined the game's journey between 2019 and 2020 – a period spanning more than four years! Engaging with the game and eagerly awaiting new episodes, we also undergo personal growth and change. I believe that over this time, the DPC has similarly evolved, shaping an incredible story. Some players voice concerns that certain characters have altered their behavior, no longer adhering to their previous selves. However, isn't change an inherent part of our own lives as well? The fascinating aspect is that the characters also metamorphose, much like we do, over extended periods, and this transformation will continue. What are your thoughts on this phenomenon?

2. Now, I'd love to hear your perspective on another aspect: If given the choice, what would you prefer? Would you opt to experience the entire game at once (let's say in two substantial parts, each consisting of 7-8 episodes, with a total of 15 released over 2-3 years at most)? Or do you enjoy the current gradual unfolding of the game? The game's development and episode releases may be slow, but I find it preferable. It allows both the game and its players to change and adapt together. This gradual approach ensures a sustained and delightful experience. After all, it has already been four years (for those who began playing in 2019). Had everything been released at once, it might have faded into obscurity within a year. The joy of discovering the stories would have passed, as the entire narrative would have been laid bare. However, now, players cherish fond memories of past episodes while eagerly anticipating what lies ahead. It might be a slow process, but it keeps the game alive. If everything had been published in 2020, the game would have become a fleeting memory for us.

I'd like to clarify that my focus is solely on the experience of playing the game, excluding factors related to the game's development by DPC and any economic considerations. Let's delve into the sheer delight of immersing ourselves in this incredible journey!
Welcome to the thread.

1. As long as those shifts on characters' personality/behaviour do not feel totally out of character and the narrative provides solid background for them to happen, it's OK for me.

2. I am conflicted with this. I sometimes hate the waiting, literally. But on the other hand, feeling the thrill of anticipation while waiting for a new episode can be a nice sensation. And it provides a better ground for the flourishing of communities like this one.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My point was that you miss the content and valuable/exciting parts of story made by DPC by not playing other branches. You like to find clues and search for different hints, so since Season 3 you limit yourself even more than before. It's very adorable to explore game and plot from different sides and points of view. This helps to construct a whole picture, to find as many puzzle pieces as possible. You don't have to like or "love" a particular characters and girls. When you watch movie or read a book, I suppose you don't turn off the TV or swap the book pages because you don't like some character or not interested in him.
I know what you mean. But I don't need to play the other branches, because I can read more than enough information about the other branches here in the forum. If there is something interesting, I look at the scripts and pictures in the game folder.
Such theorization is good when you already know what's happened and the truth. What about woman ass?
Anyway it's only a hints. There were no any 100% evidences. So you'd have to stick to such version from the beginning until truth unfolds later to "win" this contest of conclusions. Otherwise it becomes a waving fists after the fight.
I wrote this theory before we knew so Chad and Troy were gay. That was 2 years ago.
I think it's not plausible. We seen Chad with Sage years ago. And his "steroids" and "dick" problems probably lasts from the beginning. He lied to her and used her as beard from the beginning. To create a fake facade of a tough guy jock who has the coolest girl in college. And we have to learn why Troy was kicked out from Alphas. It's not the gay thing, since Alphas know that Chad is still in contact with Troy. Otherwise he would lost all respect and authority among them.
The only problem is Chad. I think to myself so he is bisexual. Josy mentions in EP8 so she hopes for Sage that Chad is bisexual. It's written. A girl like Sage is not going to go years without having sex with her boyfriend. Besides, Sage didn't believe her mother. If Chad never fucked Sage, then Sage would have believed Jade right away. No, no, Chad is at least bisexual.

End of EP3 learned from Maya so she doesn't trust her father's lies anymore. What lies? It will probably be about the college money. I figure so Maya and Josy tried to frame Patrick and the whole thing was Derek's idea. How? With a beard. But Patrick was suspicious and didn't pay the college money. A ladylike guy? Who? Troy. Patrick saw him walking. This already looks gay. Troy was the beard of Maya.
screenshot0001.png

I can well imagine so that the MC in the Gym of EP8 was tricked by Josy, Maya, Chad and Troy. He was supposed to catch Chad and Troy.

Many always forget so Maya attended college more often during her high school years. That's what Josy thinks in EP5. In EP3 we learn so Maya dated several guys but didn't have sex with guy. So Maya has been dating college guys and found the right one with Troy to start a Bart relationship. After, Josy and Maya hid things and lied to the MC, the MC would lose trust in Maya uand Josy. So the MC has to be prepared. The bad thing will be so that the blackmail photo what Chad got will show Maya together with Chad and Troy. I am looking forward to seeing how Sage and the MC will react to this photo. I only know one thing so a lot of people are scared of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
The only thing I would like to say, that you link and refer to Josy feelings expressions as to the standard or kind of. While my point is that it depends on people personality and character. Why that introvert thing is even bringed up? Because such type of people hide their emotions and express them more strictly and modest. I think it's the reason which makes you think so that Maya doesn't have solid feelings for MC or they are weaker than Josys.
I think Maya and Josy have completely opposite personalities. Maya is an introvert whereas Josy is an extrovert. Josy is comfortable (and quite good at) making new friends (meeting with Jill, getting along with other HOTs, etc). Maya prefers to stay alone (watching movies in her room, etc.). So, I think you're right about how they express their emotions differently. This doesn't mean Josy has stronger feelings whereas Maya has weaker feelings toward MC.

As an intovert person myself, it is not easy for me to make new friends. So, I kind of understand Maya. If you have an extrovert friend like Josy, he/she can introduce you to his/her friends, include you in the group, and so on.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I think it's not plausible. We seen Chad with Sage years ago. And his "steroids" and "dick" problems probably lasts from the beginning. He lied to her and used her as beard from the beginning. To create a fake facade of a tough guy jock who has the coolest girl in college. And we have to learn why Troy was kicked out from Alphas. It's not the gay thing, since Alphas know that Chad is still in contact with Troy. Otherwise he would lost all respect and authority among them.
Most likely because he beat the crap out of Dawe. That's why he was forced to leave the tri-alphas.

This dialogue is from episode 8, at the gym:

Dawe "Yeah, keep on fucking walking."
Dawe "Can you believe the fucking nerve on that guy?"
Dawe "I wish we could cancel his membership."
Caleb "Who's that?"
Anthony "That's Troy. He used to be one of us."
Caleb "Used to? What happened?"
Chad "Guys... Let's not do this."
Dawe "Why not? The new guys should know the tri-alpha history."
Dawe "That guy's a dickhead, and any alpha that gets kicked out shouldn't get off easily."
Chad "Oh, yeah. Then, what's the difference between him and me?"
Chad "I was suspended and you're letting me off the hook."
Dawe "Come on. It's different with him! It wasn't us that kicked you out."
Dawe "And he fucking deserves it! It took me two weeks to chew normally!"
Dawe "Don't tell me you're going soft on him all of a sudden!"
Chad "Let's focus on the routine, ok?"
Dawe "I'll tell you more later."

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Welcome to the thread.

1. As long as those shifts on characters' personality/behaviour do not feel totally out of character and the narrative provides solid background for them to happen, it's OK for me.

2. I am conflicted with this. I sometimes hate the waiting, literally. But on the other hand, feeling the thrill of anticipation while waiting for a new episode can be a nice sensation. And it provides a better ground for the flourishing of communities like this one.
So you call what 's happening here flourishing ?
Flourishing...
rpOSrui.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Outside the throuple their relationship is flimsy. The contrast is shown in EP9 beginning. In throuple they quickly settled the conflict and dispute over the price of the costumes, while without the MC, this dispute dragged on for a week and they continued to argue even upon arrival at the party. All this makes Josy doubt in her choice. Although she tried to move on and said that she no longer wants to cheat and lie. But it also wasn't worked.

View attachment 2776614

Code:
js "Thank you for the shirt."
mc "Don't mention it. It would have been weird to sleep in that dress."
js "And weirder to sleep without it, huh?"
mc "..."
js "..."
js "Maybe I should take the couch?"
mc "I thought you were comfortable?"
js "I am, but you know why... Because of us."
mc "I can take the couch, no problem."
js "I'm not a cheater. I mean, I did it, but I don't want to be that anymore."
mc "I don't want that either."
js "I love Maya..."
js "But I thought these feelings I have for you would fade."
js "Yet, every time I see your face... I..."
mc "Shh..."
js "I still have your sweater, you know?"
mc "Did you bring it here?"
js "It was the first thing I grabbed when I packed my suitcase."
js "I...don't know what I'm saying right now. Tell me to shut up."
if affinity == "DIK":
mc "Ok... Uh... Shut up."
elif True:
mc "I'll never tell you that. I've always liked listening to you talk."
js "Haha..."
js "Good night..."
It will depend on how her potential solo route would open. If it will start from cheating on Maya then it probably will be the path of drama. If she will try to talk to Maya first, then maybe things will be less dramatic. The same for Maya solo path, but... it, probably, will always lead to a significant drama. Because Josy is still have all that feelings at first, and secondly bc of her fear of loneliness.

I don't think that Josy has a high tendency to cheat. She did it before (as well as Maya) because she was sure that her relationship is over. But she can't help herself and supress her feelings and pretend that all is fine. In throuple she doesn't need to pick anyone, bc she can get both people she love. In couple with Maya, with all that fights and arguing and when MC is not near them to help and support it starts to bother her and that's why she doubt in her choice.

As MC we have a choice now. To help their relationship to survive or to stand aside. I will not believe if DPC will not force us to make a cruel choice and betray one of them and MC's own promise which he give to himself and also told to Derek. That he is not the guy, who ruin relationships and that she won't hurt them.

In overall, cheating (or temptation) or whatever else points with Josy means and made this way because of that choice in EP5. It's an unique feature in the game. If player plan to pursue solo Josy or Maya then he'd be better on "others" road. Otherwise this is mental cheating and direct doubt in choice previously made regarding the MG LI.

I was surprised that DPC left the option to tell Josy that MC is think about her a bit or all the time in case, when in EP5 we made a choice where MC doesn't have any feelings for her anymore, or he have feelings for Maya...
I tend to think a solo path will open within the throuple, I question if it will happen on others path at this point. The most likely path feel like in the throuple it's already setup with how mc spends his time. Balance will keep it going spending more time with one of the girls opens solo with that girl. The fan walk though indicates something is coming with Josy and Maya so choices are going to matter a lot but that's just what I think

Reactions: Kpyna and daxil94

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I tend to think a solo path will open within the throuple, I question if it will happen on others path at this point. The most likely path feel like in the throuple it's already setup with how mc spends his time. Balance will keep it going spending more time with one of the girls opens solo with that girl. The fan walk though indicates something is coming with Josy and Maya so choices are going to matter a lot but that's just what I think
Thats what i think too. MC Outside relationship it's toxic. Story is only going on for how long now 1-2months ? And they almost broke up so many times and without Sage's intervention maybe it would've been even worse.

I think there'll be solo paths for Josy and Maya even with friends route. I wouldn't make a flag for feelings otherwise and AFAIK that flag almost changed nothing ? With throuple path what you said would be the case after EP9(if there'll be solo paths) you will choose who you're going to spend your time with and end up in the solo path.

Three way relationships doesn't work when i think about it(that's why i don't like harem too) when 2 people in this relationships gets more attached other would feel left alone and like a third wheel in this case if MC and Josy gets more attached Maya would be left alone or vice versa. I don't think DPC will keep up the throuple but he might surprise us.

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Thats what i think too. MC Outside relationship it's toxic. Story is only going on for how long now 1-2months ? And they almost broke up so many times and without Sage's intervention maybe it would've been even worse.

Three way relationships doesn't work when i think about it(that's why i don't like harem too) when 2 people in this relationships gets more attached other would feel left alone and like a third wheel in this case if MC and Josy gets more attached Maya would be left alone or vice versa. I don't think DPC will keep up the throuple but he might surprise us.
I agree with that, even if MC stay's balance with Josy and Maya I feel like DPC is going to make you pick one of them by the end

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I agree with that, even if MC stay's balance with Josy and Maya I feel like DPC is going to make you pick one of them by the end
I updated my post about this.
I think there'll be solo paths for Josy and Maya even with friends route. I wouldn't make a flag for feelings otherwise and AFAIK that flag almost changed nothing ? With throuple path what you said would be the case after EP9(if there'll be solo paths) you will choose who you're going to spend your time with and end up in the solo path.

Reactions: Darkwen

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I know what you mean. But I don't need to play the other branches, because I can read more than enough information about the other branches here in the forum. If there is something interesting, I look at the scripts and pictures in the game folder.
Ok then...

I wrote this theory before we knew so Chad and Troy were gay. That was 2 years ago.
(y)

The only problem is Chad. I think to myself so he is bisexual. Josy mentions in EP8 so she hopes for Sage that Chad is bisexual. It's written. A girl like Sage is not going to go years without having sex with her boyfriend. Besides, Sage didn't believe her mother. If Chad never fucked Sage, then Sage would have believed Jade right away. No, no, Chad is at least bisexual.

End of EP3 learned from Maya so she doesn't trust her father's lies anymore. What lies? It will probably be about the college money. I figure so Maya and Josy tried to frame Patrick and the whole thing was Derek's idea. How? With a beard. But Patrick was suspicious and didn't pay the college money. A ladylike guy? Who? Troy. Patrick saw him walking. This already looks gay. Troy was the beard of Maya.
View attachment 2778172

I can well imagine so that the MC in the Gym of EP8 was tricked by Josy, Maya, Chad and Troy. He was supposed to catch Chad and Troy.

Many always forget so Maya attended college more often during her high school years. That's what Josy thinks in EP5. In EP3 we learn so Maya dated several guys but didn't have sex with guy. So Maya has been dating college guys and found the right one with Troy to start a Bart relationship. After, Josy and Maya hid things and lied to the MC, the MC would lose trust in Maya uand Josy. So the MC has to be prepared. The bad thing will be so that the blackmail photo what Chad got will show Maya together with Chad and Troy. I am looking forward to seeing how Sage and the MC will react to this photo. I only know one thing so a lot of people are scared of it.
Amazing ability to combine white and black in one post o_O

Josy said she hopes that he is bi- because otherwise she feels bad for Sage.

She probably cheated on him (it's still unclear moment) or used toys (she have a great collection). But Jade words have to rely on some reason and points. Probably she knew the truth (it's still unclear how much hidden CCTV here and there in campus and who stay besides it) and tried to warn Sage, but she didn't trust her. Sage started to suspect Chad because she thought that he is cheating on her and use the steroids and dick problems as an excuse.
How about Sage words that guys usually don't reject her? (Preps party, conversation in Tybalt's room, MC must not be on her path). What's this if not a signs that she probably cheated on Chad with guys, which "usually don't reject her".

I will not comment a lot the last and most fantastic part about J&M and Chad & Troy :alien: :HideThePain:

You clearly know Maya's reasons not being with guys. She explained that and we even saw a short but bright flashback from the school. Patrick revealed their relationship in the last months before the college. There was a couple of months gap from their early summer road trip and actual game events. Josy past and expirience with guys are still foggy, but probably we will not learn a lot because of 18 years border and regulations. But she studied in one school with Maya and Derek for years.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It is clear that from Maya these feelings are not mutual, at this moment for sure.
If everything is obvious with Josy, then Maya seems to have cooled off towards MC and perceives him as a friend. I don't even know how DPC intends to build Maya's solo outside of the group.
I wouldn't rule out so hastily Maya's feelings for the MC. Kpyna made a good point on his reply, which I quote below, especially the part in bold is of significance. No two people express themselves exactly the same. Maya's and Josy's personalities are quite different after all. And as more than one member here has stated it before, Maya is so sadly accustomed to feel disappointed or even directly rejected by the people who supposedly should care the most for her (hello cunt Patrick!), that being overcatious and reseved is the most natural path for her. But that does not mean she doesn't care or feel anything.

And on top of all that, having feelings for a boy was alien ground for her until very recently. But Derek sees it clear as day in his sister's eyes, when he surprises her and the MC kissing in that scene from season 1 (can't remember the exact episode now), that she's getting feelings for Fuckface.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Ok then...

(y)

Amazing ability to combine white and black in one post o_O

Josy said she hopes that he is bi- because otherwise she feels bad for Sage.

She probably cheated on him (it's still unclear moment) or used toys (she have a great collection). But Jade words have to rely on some reason and points. Probably she knew the truth (it's still unclear how much hidden CCTV here and there in campus and who stay besides it) and tried to warn Sage, but she didn't trust her. Sage started to suspect Chad because she thought that he is cheating on her and use the steroids and dick problems as an excuse.
How about Sage words that guys usually don't reject her? (Preps party, conversation in Tybalt's room, MC must not be on her path). What's this if not a signs that she probably cheated on Chad with guys, which "usually don't reject her".

I will not comment a lot the last and most fantastic part about J&M and Chad & Troy :alien: :HideThePain:

You clearly know Maya's reasons not being with guys. She explained that and we even saw a short but bright flashback from the school. Patrick revealed their relationship in the last months before the college. There was a couple of months gap from their early summer road trip and actual game events. Josy past and expirience with guys are still foggy, but probably we will not learn a lot because of 18 years border and regulations. But she studied in one school with Maya and Derek for years.
Maya said in EP6 so that not everything is black and white. The result would be gray.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Speaking of toxic relationships, which relationship of the MC do you guys think is the most toxic? (It does not have to be one of the LIs, more in general). One that comes to my mind is the relationship with Tommy...

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
But Jade words have to rely on some reason and points. Probably she knew the truth (it's still unclear how much hidden CCTV here and there in campus and who stay besides it) and tried to warn Sage, but she didn't trust her.
Jade didn't know anything about Chad for sure. She just assumed. Seriously, do you think if she had proof that Chad was gay, she wouldn't have shown it to Sage? She would have shown right away. Parents are very restless people, especially when it comes to the health of children. It's no secret that among gays, the incidence of AIDS is higher. And at least for this reason, if Jade knew for sure that Chad was gay, she would do anything to stop Chad and Sage communicating. I am 100% sure of this.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
That's interesting.
Stephen Burke apparently didn't want to attend the preps party in the first place. That also puts the Mona thing in a different light. But why did he show up anyway?

Stephen thought that Jade had something else in mind and probably wanted to meet another woman who had a Rooster shock just before. Cathy. She canceled because she didn't need a fuck, she needed good friends. So Stephen reorganized that and went to the preps party.
View attachment 2778253

The guy is a pimp, he was testing out and fucking Camilla and Mona. That's why Mona left college, she couldnt do it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes