funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That question was actually for everybody who has thoughts on it i worded it wrong(sry english is not my main lang).
I don't think a hot-shot lawyer could fix this if the document is legal and accepted by authorities and i'm not some lawyer or anything :ROFLMAO:
Sure they can. Contracts can be amended with proper negotiations. It happens all the time.
;)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If we are talking about crimes, I want to ask the Americans here. Are Patrick's actions illegal and could he face a prison sentence? It seems to me that his actions with the loan are not entirely legal. Blackmail, harassment, domestic violence (psychological - 100%), fraud... We know Maya is asking Jill to help her with a lawyer. But what can Patrick expect from these cases? Civil suit or criminal, and can the police be interested in Patrick's cases?

Reactions: dalli_x and Kpyna
Dec 21, 2021
What is it about Zoey that causes everyone to hate her so much? The interlude was a solid diversion to explain what she was up to while she was gone, and just exactly what her feelings for MC are. The interlude makes it very clear how she's going to be involved in the story going forward.

She was in Season 1 and 2 for all of 5 minutes, and then in Episode 9 for the same. She couldn't have possibly done anything to make people hate her with this much vitriol.

Reactions: Kpyna

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
What is it about Zoey that causes everyone to hate her so much? The interlude was a solid diversion to explain what she was up to while she was gone, and just exactly what her feelings for MC are. The interlude makes it very clear how she's going to be involved in the story going forward.

She was in Season 1 and 2 for all of 5 minutes, and then in Episode 9 for the same. She couldn't have possibly done anything to make people hate her with this much vitriol.
People hates her just because she up and left(i did too first time) after interlude i kinda get her and after EP9 she's my fav but almost a tie with sage

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Oh, but what if Patrick doesn't want to negotiate ? It just gets cancelled ?
Banks will never agree to a full cancellation. Unless you offer straight up to pay it off then and there with interest.

But Banks will listen to offers of letting them make more money for a small modification. For instance, If Maya can come up with a straight up immediate payment and the offer to keep paying the same amount for the same duration at the same interest rates. They'd be stupid to refuse it. But as I pointed out, she'd have to prove she could pay it off by having a down payment on-hand at the time of negotiations. Banks will always accept 'legal bribes' like that.

Reactions: Anjayzz

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Banks will never agree to a full cancellation. Unless you offer straight up to pay it off then and there with interest.

But Banks will listen to offers of letting them make more money for a small modification. For instance, If Maya can come up with a straight up immediate payment and the offer to keep paying the same amount for the same duration at the same interest rates. They'd be stupid to refuse it. But as I pointed out, she'd have to prove she could pay it off by having a down payment on-hand at the time of negotiations. Banks will always accept 'legal bribes' like that.
So lawyer probably can't solve this issue either Maya's gonna get some sweet Royce Scholarship or not. But man i really don't want this tuition fee drama anymore it was fine at first but after Sage's involvement and let down i think i had enough

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
So lawyer probably can't solve this issue either Maya's gonna get some sweet Royce Scholarship or not. But man i really don't want this tuition fee drama anymore it was fine at first but after Sage's involvement and let down i think i had enough
Well
it would be a plausible route to write, for Jill to do one of her "charity events" in Maya's name or something. but in the end the full scholarship is probably worth half a monthly allowance Jill gets from her parents. Hell she could sell her sports car... :D

• Haha
Reactions: daxil94

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
If we are talking about crimes, I want to ask the Americans here. Are Patrick's actions illegal and could he face a prison sentence? It seems to me that his actions with the loan are not entirely legal. Blackmail, harassment, domestic violence (psychological - 100%), fraud... We know Maya is asking Jill to help her with a lawyer. But what can Patrick expect from these cases? Civil suit or criminal, and can the police be interested in Patrick's cases?
I think documents are legal if it was not authorities wouldn't accept it right ?
Blackmail, harassment, domestic violence if this goes on court maybe something happens ? IDK

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What is it about Zoey that causes everyone to hate her so much?
Don't sum it all up as everyone. I never hated her. She left to do something she felt she had to do. Sometimes we have to take a step back and look at the situations. People who hate her for leaving are in my opinion selfish. They think too much about "What about me?". I bet there's a huge percent of people that hate Zoey, that took that exact choice with Josy the first time we called her and she tells us she's leaving. "What about me?" is the embodiment of selfishness and self-centeredness. IF DPC had decided to have Josy leave, people would hate her also.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Though I'm Canadian, this would fall under "Family matters", so long as there is no violence, it's perfectly legal to do. And I'd expect the same in America.

Maya would have to prove actual intent to harm from her Father, and also prove that she lives in literal terror, it's all legal and Kosher. Heck, Maya's situation isn't all that fictional. Yes it's in a fictional story, but it most certainly exists in real life as well. If I cared to recount some of my own growing pains from back in college heh, not enough bandwidth to do that. But in the end, I turned out like the perfect prick you'd expect to tell you off on every New York street corner. Totally normal. No lasting effects or resentments. I'm fine with hating everyone equally.
:ROFLMAO:

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Don't sum it all up as everyone. I never hated her. She left to do something she felt she had to do. Sometimes we have to take a step back and look at the situations. People who hate her for leaving are in my opinion selfish. They think too much about "What about me?". I bet there's a huge percent of people that hate Zoey, that took that exact choice with Josy the first time we called her and she tells us she's leaving. "What about me?" is the embodiment of selfishness and self-centeredness. IF DPC had decided to have Josy leave, people would hate her also.
What was your thoughts on Zoey before interlude ? I kinda did hate her before Interlude because bias of MC

IF DPC had decided to have Josy leave, people would hate her also.
And i agree completely with this people will be furious.

Game's characters story dont just evolve around MC, hell Maya might actually dropout because of loan and right now MC can't do anything about it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Cheating time ?
What do you mean? I don't think she cheated. She never even had sex with anyone in Interlude. I was given the advice to take all the Chick choices with her. If you mean the MC, when she left us behind, the relationship was on hold.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
What do you mean? I don't think she cheated. She never even had sex with anyone in Interlude. I was given the advice to take all the Chick choices with her. If you mean the MC, when she left us behind, the relationship was on hold.
Nah man you didn't get it. I was talking about cheating on your LI with her :ROFLMAO: because i know i will for the sake of drama(and consequences), and i already have a save just for her.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Bella is the only one I wouldn't cheat on.

Every other girl in the game is substandard to me and I'd pick Zoey over them at the drop of a hat. But against Bella, welp, sorry Zoey. :D
For me it's Sage i would not Cheat on her with anyone in the game. She's been through relationship problems and i don't want to add to it

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
For me it's Sage i would not Cheat on her with anyone in the game. She's been through relationship problems and i don't want to add to it
That's my thoughts on Bella exactly.
It's easy to see she's been through some traumatic shit in her past, that woman needs/deserves to finally see that light at the end of that tunnel.

I agree about sage. But she's still young and quite attractive with a bright future ahead of her still.
She'll manage just fine.
:cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: daxil94
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes