nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
This has been a heavily discussed topic here for literally years.

To this day I can't even fathom how people can take something like that so lightly... Childish? Are you shitting me? MC gets DELIBERATLY deceived by not one but two people he meets and is crushing on. Both of them have multiple opportunities to either come clean (which I understand would be hard) or just end things before they get out of control and neither one does it. They both cheat and place the MC in an awful position. If that shit happened to me IRL, neither one of them would be in my life after that. I would excise both tumors swiftly without a second thought. That's how bad what they did is.

But since this crap is just an AVN, my "canon" is the throuple because no other girl in the game even comes close to Josy and Maya is my 3rd favorite girl.

Well Josy says from EP 1 that she is with someone else, and is clearly troubled by her growing feelings about the MC, so that's technically on you for consistently pushing for more. Same with Bella and her husband, even though he's not around. Can't really get too mad at them for that. I don't remember exactly what Maya says prior to Josy walking in, but I don't think she gives hints that she's in any sort of relationship with someone, so you can get mad at her.

*Also, how attached would you really be to Maya? I think the amount of time that passes from you climbing through her window to when Josy walks in is in the timespan of a week. You are still a pledge, so to be that upset over a girl you literally just met seems highly unlikely. Josy you at least got to know over the summer.

Last edited:

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
This would made DPC to create a strong branching from the beginning. So it then would had to be handled through whole Season 2 and further. Some moments are unavoidable and cemented in the plot. Probably it's a part of the plot core. Just like MC pledging to DIKs frat, etc. If we will make all or most things and parts of plot optionable and customizable, then the game will require 100 episodes to tell us the same amount of story which is planned and most of space and time will be spent to play out all that branches and sub-branches which was bringed by every major choice and altered very significant plot parts and affected story telling. Tbh we have quite enough freedom in this game. I understand that it would never be enough for some and everyone can't be satisfied. Just remain a realist.

Oh I know it isn't going to change by this point. I'm just saying that's probably what it should have had from the beginning. As I said, it's (in my opinion) the weakest story thread in a very intricate tapestry. I still really enjoy the game.

*And that wouldn't have altered the full story that much by having a less hostile approach, or ending the "being upset" sooner. Outcome would still ultimately be the same.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What it really needs is a less hostile reaction option when Josy walks into the room, to be honest. Then you can truly choose how to react to that scenario rather than have it be an entirely forced one that ends suddenly.
Maybe more like the Jill encounter, when she reported Chad for bullying. At least there was a choice that made sense.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Yeah, I remember this lines, but what was Troys reason to beat up Dawe? And why this ended with kicking him out? While Chad was president, but Dawe only vice. Of course it could be a financial part and influence, since if I remember right, Dawe supposed to be an Alpha's main sponsor, not Chad. And all Alphas still respect Chad knowing he is Troys friend. And the very last and interesting thing is who punched Troy when MC guitar was stolen? We know that guitar probably stolen by Chad himself. But it's not 100% true, maybe Dawe or somebody else did that, while Chad only asked to bring him MC guitar from Troys room.
Knowing Dawe, he probably just used a slur around Troy, setting him off. Troy seems to have a very short fuse, and Dawe is just an idiot, so it's not too hard to imagine.

For all we know, when Chad went to the MC's room to steal the guitar, that could have been what set him and Troy down the path. He would have known him already, and maybe Troy tried to stop Chad from taking the guitar since that was the only thing you did that Troy liked, hence the black eye. Maybe Chad went back to apologize after being suspended and that led to their relationship starting.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Knowing Dawe, he probably just used a slur around Troy, setting him off. Troy seems to have a very short fuse, and Dawe is just an idiot, so it's not too hard to imagine.

For all we know, when Chad went to the MC's room to steal the guitar, that could have been what set him and Troy down the path. He would have known him already, and maybe Troy tried to stop Chad from taking the guitar since that was the only thing you did that Troy liked, hence the black eye. Maybe Chad went back to apologize after being suspended and that led to their relationship starting.
Or the more likely explanation would be if Chad asked Anthony to get the guitar for him..

I seriously doubt that Chad would have gone himself to beat up his "lover" with whom he's been cheating on Sage with....

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Patrick is not stupid, that's for sure. He thinks over his actions well in terms of how to take his daughter on the hook, how to deceive in order to make an unexpected visit. etc. But here is something else, he is insane.
At the top it is written - a narcissist, plus he has some kind of inferiority complex, obsessed with control, and with this obsession he is ready to take any measures. Added to this are extremely religious views, but perhaps they are just a front, an excuse to control Maya. Perhaps he gets moral pleasure from this, although he himself doesn't recognize it - covering it with his views. So I think yes, Patrick may well fuck up his financial well-being because of this absurdity. Let's see how the DPC will explain this situation. Or maybe he won’t explain: just accept it as a fact, in my game it works like that and that’s it.
All fraud stories are like that. You inadvertently sign a contract/ agree to give bank details to strangers/trust a call about a relative in trouble and that's it, you're being fucked financially.
I think this loan thing should be taken for what it is - a plot device, not a dissertation or commentary on the ins and outs of the US federal student loan laws. As I said before, a MacGuffin.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
What i understand from Maya's situation is like this:

Patrick got the loan but Maya co-signed so money deposited in Patricks account and he pays from semester to semester(maybe ?) that's why if she doesn't do what Patrick wants he can just not pay for the semester and Maya's expelled(?) from the school.

If he doesn't pay(for this he should be an idiot more than a bigot) loan is on Maya's shoulder and she has to pay it.

Thats what i understood from the game correct me if i'm wrong.
You have the process entirely backward. Maya got the loan, and Patrick co-signed for her.

You only need a cosigner on a loan if you don't have good enough credit or sufficient collateral to take the loan out on your own recognizance. Maya has never had a job, or at least one to speak of, that would guarantee her current income to be able to repay a loan of tens of thousands of dollars, nor does she have something of great worth to put up as collateral for a loan (a home, expensive jewelry, real estate, stocks, etc.) so she needs a cosigner for the bank to give her one.

When she takes out the loan it is in her name only and she is responsible for paying it back, with the cosigner being responsible for repayment if she defaults. The check is written to Maya Bailey, not the cosigner. Patrick doesn't need a cosigner, and if he did Maya wouldn't qualify because she has no appreciable assets to put up. Maya is primarily responsible for paying the loan back, but if she doesn't the bank comes after Patrick. If he doesn't pay then both of their credit ratings go down the toilet.

Reactions: daxil94 and Kpyna

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Exactly
Again why I labelled Maya a Drama queen. Because DPC wrote her that way. And it's a great way to distract readers from the actual facts.

As I pointed out, I think ultimately what will happen will be some form of family "intervention" for Patrick. And Maya's salvation will be Patrick finally accepting his daughter for who she is and finally letting her breath like a normal teenager.

(y)
Or there will be a house fire, and you can only save Patrick or Tybalt. So you choose the option of going out for burgers with Sarah and Mel.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Okay, since it's Monday and it's hot, let's start the day with the Hot girls... You can choose freely... :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I may pick freely, I choose....ALL OF THEM!!! (except Arieth. I'm not a fan of seafood.)

But if I really MUST choose,

1. Lily and Sage for a threesome
  2. Mel and Sarah for a threesome
  3. Rio and Cammy for a threesome
  4. Josy and Maya for a threesome
  5. Quinn for a CNC painful anal (you know she likes it dirty like that!)
  6. Heather, Ashley, and Elena for a foursome and a beating from the rest of the DIKs.
  7. Arieth for shameful sexting.

Reactions: Fess1998

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Or the more likely explanation would be if Chad asked Anthony to get the guitar for him..

I seriously doubt that Chad would have gone himself to beat up his "lover" with whom he's been cheating on Sage with....
They may not have been a couple at that point. That could have happened later. Quite a bit of time passes from the guitar getting taken and seeing them in the gym.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It's not that simple. Jade & Sage supposed that Stephen will not show, while Tybalt probably knew that. Stephen himself supposed that Jade won't show up... Stephen was there for different purposes. To meet with guests and talk about business and to fuck Mona as well. While it's unclear why Jade showed up. Probably she knew that Stephen planned to attend the party and decided to catch him on cheating. Or it's just a random coincidence.
I think the most likely reason Jade showed at the preps party was she and Cathy had planned to go drinking at Macallister's and Cathy cancelled because she was so upset over the photo.

Reactions: Zareem and dalli_x

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
They may not have been a couple at that point. That could have happened later. Quite a bit of time passes from the guitar getting taken and seeing them in the gym.
I'm sure Dalli will probably be able to confirm or deny this. :ROFLMAO:
But if I'm not mistaken, I think I recall something Chad says to Troy at the end
of episode 8 in the locker room where MC discovers their secret in the locker room.
or was that ep7. Bleh I deleted all my save points for Season1 & 2. So I have to start a replay
just to make it there.. lol

But anyhow, maybe I'm being delusional but I think Chad mentions something about
when Troy was kicked out of the Alphas having something to do with his personal
'preferences'. And how Brad felt bad about how he had to hide his 'being hurt'
and play along to keep their secret and anger hidden since was kicked out and everytime
he's in the Gym since then.

Again, take that with a grain of salt. Going to start, yet another playthrough..
:unsure:

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
But if I'm not mistaken, I think I recall something Chad says to Troy at the end
of episode 8 in the locker room where MC discovers their secret in the locker room.
or was that ep7. Bleh I deleted all my save points for Season1 & 2. So I have to start a replay
just to make it there.. lol

But anyhow, maybe I'm being delusional but I think Chad mentions something about
when Troy was kicked out of the Alphas having something to do with his personal
'preferences'. And how Brad felt bad about how he had to hide his 'being hurt'
and play along to keep their secret and anger hidden since was kicked out and everytime
he's in the Gym since then.
Haha, I'm there at the beginning of Ep 8 right now on my Bella route save.

Troy asks where Chad is staying, he replies that he's crashing on Alex's couch.
Then they mention that Troy's new roommate is a nerd and that they should have timed it better.
Chad replies that there is no way they could have done that.

Maybe they were a couple, or maybe they weren't yet. Based on Chad's reply, they might not have been able to do that because they weren't together, or just that they couldn't have known he'd need a new room. That could go either way, really.

No mention of anything other than just ignoring the rest of "us" (meaning the other alphas) and that their shit talk affects Chad too.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes