Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's neck and neck! Tris has a 3-vote lead. Quinn may have to go full Trump and claim a win, anyway.
It's okay, Quinn fans love to vote by mail. :KEK:
You'll manage to disqualify her with that simple post man, delete that, come on.
They're too busy out there fighting each other, if no one snitchs then it's okay. Plus it's just voting on the Internet, no big deal. It's mostly Quinn haters sitting there and it will be fun to see how they react if they lose. :LOL:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It's okay, Quinn fans love to vote by mail. :KEK:

They're too busy out there fighting each other, if no one snitchs then it's okay. Plus it's just voting on the Internet, no big deal. It's mostly Quinn haters sitting there and it will be fun to see how they react if they lose. :LOL:
Well thanks for spoiling the fun, I guess, there's no way she'll win now.

But otherwise, yeah Quinn haters are disturbing man, mods had to put a warning cause there were posts similar to death threat, it's crazy lol

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well thanks for spoiling the fun, I guess, there's no way she'll win now.

But otherwise, yeah Quinn haters are disturbing man, mods had to put a warning cause there were posts similar to death threat, it's crazy lol
People are just obsessed with virtual girls to the point where it's crazy.
They only disqualify votes if they see a suspicious influx of votes from one country, but in this case it doesn't. Or someone will complain to them. So I rather started the fun, I'm bored and I love some black ops shit.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
He himself admitted that he did not consider her as his girlfriend, they were best friends. And for a short time before her departure, they turned into fucking friends. What he thought about it afterwards doesn't really matter.
Of course it matters. It matters a fuckton.
That's the whole reason for him doing the whole going down "memory lane" thing balling his eyes out..
If all they were was only "fuck friends", then he wouldn't have bothered to block her from his contacts if that's all he saw her as.

That whole confession is his admission that he was in love with her. That it took her leaving for him to realize that it was more than just fuck friends for him.

If she didn't mean much more to him than being friends with benefits, then why would he even be bothered by her leaving? and How it made him feel inside when he saw her Rooster pics with other ppl? and how he thought that surfer dude was her BF when he wasn't. Zoey already knew she also had feelings for MC because that was the whole point of Zoey Flushing her friends phone down the toilet after deleting that post of her with that Tattoo parlor dude (I forget his name now).

That's why when MC mentions "that photo", Zoey responds "Shit, you actually saw that?" and she thinks to herself "Fuck" as in, that bitch ex-friend of hers really fucked Zoey up with the MC.

Unless I seriously misread the Interlude.... But I don't think so.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Of course it matters. It matters a fuckton.
That's the whole reason for him doing the whole going down "memory lane" thing balling his eyes out..
If all they were was only "fuck friends", then he wouldn't have bothered to block her from his contacts if that's all he saw her as.

That whole confession is his admission that he was in love with her. That it took her leaving for him to realize that it was more than just fuck friends for him.

If she didn't mean much more to him than being friends with benefits, then why would he even be bothered by her leaving? and How it made him feel inside when he saw her Rooster pics with other ppl? and how he thought that surfer dude was her BF when he wasn't. Zoey already knew she also had feelings for MC because that was the whole point of Zoey Flushing her friends phone down the toilet after deleting that post of her with that Tattoo parlor dude (I forget his name now).

That's why when MC mentions "that photo", Zoey responds "Shit, you actually saw that?" and she thinks to herself "Fuck" as in, that bitch ex-friend of hers really fucked Zoey up with the MC.

Unless I seriously misread the Interlude.... But I don't think so.
I get feeling from the overall story MC saw Zoey as more than friends but didn't do anything about it(because fear of losing your best friend). Zoey had the feelings ignored them(didn't want to talk about it etc.) when she left MC felt shit because he saw her as a gf or more than just fuckbuddy (and he mentions something like this to Sage in EP8 Sage branch)

Zoey was in a lot of pain after her grandma died and with her school problems she just left(kinda get it, but bad move). After she did what she wanted for a long time in a new place(Surfing) she was happy because of rush but after MC and she stopped talking and Bert & Emma's story she realized what her real feelings was thus return to the hometown.

I think they both loved each other but they were bad at communucation

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] What the fuck have Bella with Stephen, what exactly Jade mentioned when they had fight in EP3 intro, etc.
She doesn't look like she can't stand him (like Tybalt, who by the way is his adopted son), but what is it? What kind of "history" connects them in the past or it's a typical ingratiation with the boss? We know that Bella is not one of those who does not know how to say "no". But if she does not show sympathy for him, she does not feel obvious antipathy either. But judging by the MC's dialogue with Bella, if you choose to stay with her after J&M reveal, she doesn't really like Jade. In general, it is clear that nothing is clear here, lol. [...]
Maybe I jumped to conclusions, but it seemed pretty obvious to me during their fight scene. The topic of "spicing-up their relationship" was brought up, if I remember correctly, and Bella was mentioned in that context. I thought they were trying to convince Bella to have a threesome with them. And by "they" I basically mean Stephen.

Reactions: dalli_x and ffive

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Could someone with knowledge tell me how to read the game script? Which file I should look for?

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

PS: I'm using the Mac version.

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Could someone with knowledge tell me how to read the game script? Which file I should look for?

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

PS: I'm using the Mac version.
Being a DIK\game\scripts.rpa or scripts_season2.rpa

EDIT: If you don't have an extractor, you can use one here:
Just drag and drop the file to the browser, no need to download anything.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chutoro

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I get feeling from the overall story MC saw Zoey as more than friends but didn't do anything about it(because fear of losing your best friend). Zoey had the feelings ignored them(didn't want to talk about it etc.) when she left MC felt shit because he saw her as a gf or more than just fuckbuddy (and he mentions something like this to Sage in EP8 Sage branch)

Zoey was in a lot of pain after her grandma died and with her school problems she just left(kinda get it, but bad move). After she did what she wanted for a long time in a new place(Surfing) she was happy because of rush but after MC and she stopped talking and Bert & Emma's story she realized what her real feelings was thus return to the hometown.

I think they both loved each other but they were bad at communication
That's exactly how I read into it as well. Just 2 young teens discovering eachother in a multitude of ways. But on this rare occasion they now have a second chance to proceed, but with a better understanding of what they actually feel for eachother. As Zoey says "I was hoping to hit 'un-pause' and continue from where we left off" (or something close to this). Really tells us that she deeply regrets her move and would like a chance to make up for it.

I'm also not sure what telling her "your still mad at her or not" would have as an impact on that relationship. As many would argue that still being angry with her would show how hurt and how the MC felt about her which would be a good thing in some scenarios. Or that not being angry with her anymore would/could mean 1 of 2 things either 1- not being angry would mean he forgave her and is able to move forward and start fresh with her. or 2- that being angry with her actually shows his feelings towards her being good or bad ones, in many cases this would be a good sign of having something to work with. Still confused on that one.

I get that this can piss off many people because it can be translated into a rather selfish perspective. But by some players denying her that chance can also be translated as the MC being selfish in return, and hence not being any better than how she behaved to start with. And this could be one of the moral dilemmas DPC could throw at players. Will you be better than she was and accept her return? or be just as selfish as she was an d continue on a selfish pussy hunt, and destroy a now honest and close friend doing her best to establish her loyalty to the MC once again? (Ok! granted, I'm really pouring it on now lol)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You know that I just can't let this slide do you ? :) :ROFLMAO:

you misinterpreting the actual facts and I really Really dislike when people do this. especially the bold part. You conveniently missing out the Player aka your actions, and you make it seem like Josy is some needy girl who constantly guiltriping the player.

from episode 4, from the moment of the library if you decide to stay in the friendzone, or they reject the MC, every moment where Josy may get emotional, is fully depend on the player decision. MC puhsing her Buttons, except in episode, 9. Only in 1 Episode, in one moment, Josy comes to the MC by herself and ask if wheter he think about it or not of what could have been.
You can decide in Episode 5 that you wont help her when her dad arrive, therefor you can avoid the conversation with her. But even if count this as one moment, then we have to be honest becasue the same emotional covnersation happens wiht Maya to, so this is not an exlusive Josy thing.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you talk about honesty and then you want to tell me that what happens with Maya is the same as what happens with Josy in chapter five?!??

except that I don't see in what way it can be considered a provocation towards Josy to help her with the luggage. so Josy can be a good friend as long as you avoid her :cry::cry::cry::cry:, because otherwise, poor thing, how can she resist?

but back to Maya's comparison with Josy: Josy openly blames MC for being too happy, for taking it too well... even though by insisting just a little he might have had her (half a lie), when she of course could do absolutely nothing.

while Maya makes little mention of their relationship, if anything it is MC who is too understanding and puts her off because of how things may have gone the night before

two incomparable reactions

In episode 6 you don't have any stand alone moment with her where this subject can be brought up again.
so we conclude that so far episode 5 was the only moment where Josy could get emotional, and that is the aftermath of episode 4 and the same thing happens with Maya to.

" This where the fun part beginning " :ROFLMAO:: Episode 7:

In the most Josy " heavy " episode, every single time when Josy get emotional, or confused about her feelings, is all exclusively by MC and the player actions. Right from the beginning it is MC who confront her, you can choose to go to sleep and not have the conversation at all, but if you confront her, it is MC who pushing her button, and make her emotional , it almost feels like as if it is him who can't let it go, and considering that the requirement what needed for the conversation to happen, aka " Feeling for Josy ", It is excatly the case. Not Josy, but MC. After that, it is MC who decided to Spend extra time with Josy, She not even invite him by herself, MC is the one who ask if he can visit her.
once again MC is the one who chasing Josy, even if it is a "friend level" - but we gonna talk about this stupid beliefs of Mc later on:ROFLMAO:.But once again MC is the one who decide to stay around her.
During the Hot Party, once again MC is the one who Kiss her, instead of giving her the drink:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2779576
so once again MC. make her confused and emotional. And with that we concluded the interactions in episode 7 , oh yes we go to the Gym, together but that is kind of a default storyline for the Chad secret to be revealed.

and we reached episode 8 , with a massive three interactions with Josy.:whistle:. absolutely player choices if you trust her with a secret regarding the Sage situation or not, basically nothing to do " Josy's feeling. ". And you can as the player decide if you do some private training with her or not, nothing really happens there, a little bit of teasing. " Buff Josy ":ROFLMAO:.
and the final interaction yet again MC playfully teasing Josy and ( becky ) .
View attachment 2779587
I had not actually made any reference to these episodes... were they for volume?
in general nothing to say, then anyway it's DPC's fault if "consoling Josy" serves to set off her monologue about how she doesn't want to be seen as the one who cheats, but how is it possible that people have this idea? how will it have occurred to MC to have a chance while she's finally happily reunited with Maya?

can you give me an example of a time when Maya tries to make Josy look bad to MC?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

And We Reached Episode 9.:love:
View attachment 2779589

The only Time
When Josy by herself ask MC if whether he think about it what could have been if things would be different. But. Just to be Consistent :giggle:. MC can choose to not take picture with her, and it is MC who opening the Door for such a conversation to happen :
View attachment 2779595

so after this long Analysis I would really much appreciate if you Stop Painting Josy as some emotional mess who constantly guiltriping and chasing the MC , chasing a buss that not picking her up..:rolleyes:

if anything it is the MC ( and in some extent the players ) Who can't let bygone be bygone.
so Much that He is willing to invite his EX girlfriend to a Party where he is currently together with another girl, Because he is an idiot, who want everyone to be friend and one big family. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2779610
in fact MC takes a picture with practically anyone at the party, if he chooses to do it with Josy it is clear the provocative intent, it's not Josy who is emotionally unbalanced...

for the second time Josy is all worried that eventually MC will be happy, while she has to drag Maya around, what a bad fate and what a great person:love::love::love:

also with all the other LIs there are scenes like that during the photo, or not? now I don't remember, but it must be like that, it's MC who is a tempting devil who even wants to talk to her friends... inconceivable

you are the one who considers Josy as a poor nutcase that you have to stay away from otherwise it is inevitable that she will hit on you, which ironically is exactly my position :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, you have to stay away from her because she is not capable of managing her feelings

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I'm also not sure what telling her "your still mad at her or not" would have as an impact on that relationship. As many would argue that still being angry with her would show how hurt and how the MC felt about her which would be a good thing in some scenarios. Or that not being angry with her anymore would/could mean 1 of 2 things either 1- not being angry would mean he forgave her and is able to move forward and start fresh with her. or 2- that being angry with her actually shows his feelings towards her being good or bad ones, in many cases this would be a good sign of having something to work with. Still confused on that one.
This something to debate on but DPC will call the shots but i think both are suitable in this case. It's more of a personal thing i couldn't stay mad at her for that long i would've been devastated but after a year(?) i wouldn't be mad with someone i loved hell, i would be almost happy because i'm seeing them. But at the same time being mad is like you had really strong feelings and couldn't let go at all. Like i said both plausible at personal level.

I get that this can piss off many people because it can be translated into a rather selfish perspective. But by some players denying her that chance can also be translated as the MC being selfish in return, and hence not being any better than how she behaved to start with. And this could be one of the moral dilemmas DPC could throw at players. Will you be better than she was and accept her return? or be just as selfish as she was an d continue on a selfish pussy hunt, and destroy a now honest and close friend doing her best to establish her loyalty to the MC once again? (Ok! granted, I'm really pouring it on now lol)
If she comes slowly with friendship no one can say anything(which i saw from EP9) but if she comes like a cougar who's ready to pounce so many people will be disappointed with her i believe(not me :D)

Apr 10, 2023
"Zoey is a fantastic character that is extremely intelligent and has an above-average IQ. Because of my offence against everyone in this thread, I caused dishonour to my family. I was reformed when the re-education camp taught me the mistake of my ways. " - Lordofownworld

Anyone who turns towards the great Zoey in genuine repentence will be saved and redeemed - Exodus 3:14

View attachment 2780129
View attachment 2780139
Delusionist creating own happiness

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
I'm also not sure what telling her "your still mad at her or not" would have as an impact on that relationship. As many would argue that still being angry with her would show how hurt and how the MC felt about her which would be a good thing in some scenarios. Or that not being angry with her anymore would/could mean 1 of 2 things either 1- would mean he forgave her and is able to move forward and start fresh with her. or 2- that not being angry with her actually shows his feelings towards her being good or bad ones, in many cases this would be a good sign of having something to work with. Still confused on that one.
And if you select "I'm not mad" you will get something like "My feelings are over the place", which is really weird if you are in a relationship with the main girls.

I really missed "I don't care" option. Since... I really don't care about Zoey. I'm not mad at her. I don't want to "unpause" anything. My feelings are not all over the place. I will treat her as any other person. I don't wish anything bad to happen to her. She can do whatever she wants. We can talk and catch up, sure, but I have moved on from whatever relationship (the game tells me) we had.

The reason for that is the game didn't make me invested in the character. I know MC talked about her with Bella and we had the Interlude but that's not enough. I, as a player, didn't go through the original relationship. And you cannot just tell me "hey, this is your ex(girl)friend, have some feelings now".

Apr 10, 2023
And if you select "I'm not mad" you will get something like "My feelings are over the place", which is really weird if you are in a relationship with the main girls.

I really missed "I don't care" option. Since... I really don't care about Zoey. I'm not mad at her. I don't want to "unpause" anything. My feelings are not all over the place. I will treat her as any other person. I don't wish anything bad to happen to her. She can do whatever she wants. We can talk and catch up, sure, but I have moved on from whatever relationship (the game tells me) we had.

The reason for that is the game didn't make me invested in the character. I know MC talked about her with Bella and we had the Interlude but that's not enough. I, as a player, didn't go through the original relationship. And you cannot just tell me "hey, this is your ex(girl)friend, have some feelings now".
Well worded bro something that I couldn't do but meant same,simp won't ever get that a character can't be introduced suddenly without any actual attachment and dev wants us to feel emotional for her which is what make me dislike her character instead of,u did a great job for me

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

That's a fair point.
And that's why this is an Interactive Novel. You get to make that choice.
But the discussion was, what her motives were. And how the MC felt for her before the actual story began with Season1. From the moment DPC gives you control on the MC's destiny, is all up to the player and is fair game.
;)

Dec 21, 2021
I don't think it's weird at all. He's telling her that his feelings towards her are all over the place, which 100% makes sense based on how MC sees her leaving and now return. You can not be mad at someone and still be unsure of how you feel about them.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well worded bro something that I couldn't do but meant same,simp won't ever get that a character can't be introduced suddenly without any actual attachment and dev wants us to feel emotional for her which is what make me dislike her character instead of,u did a great job for me
That's not quite what you did to be honest..
You dove in here with your size 14 attitude and trying to take a shit on anyone that had a difference of opinion to yours. But I suspect someone with a larger shoe size reminded you that the universe didn't revolve around you and your opinion exclusively.

But it's nice to see you with a more calm approach this second time around. So to be fair, I'll be man enough to extend a "welcome back" to ya.

;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes