daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Well you can blame DPC for the lack of Variety, because the game kind of treating the whole Josy maya thing as some kind of canon event that only make sense if you indeed chased them both, or more so Josy , because she is the Canon love interest beside Zoey.
Yep i agree with that. But it's DPC who writes dialogues and character personalities.

and for her after, what happened between her and MC maybe a bit weird, that MC just let it go so easily.
Funny how people not have problem with Sage, offering herself to MC at least 3 times even if you reject her from the get go :whistle::ROFLMAO:
Me being in shoes of MC, after friends route(No Feelings or for Maya) and Zoey MC can get over her. Sage is a different thing until EP7 it's just sex with them no strings attached so she can present herself and even if you reject her all and last attempt she just says with disappointment but nothing more:

screenshot0001.png

And man characters are characters we can discuss it all we want but only DPC makes the shot and as far as i've seen Josy seems stuck at MC even when/if he moves on.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
My take on the Josy interest issue is that her feelings are the mirror image of Fuckface's, the same way as Fuckface had been crushing on her for 2 months prior to the story she's also been crushing on him, while Fuckface didn't make a move because he was still hung up on Zoey, she didn't make a move because of her relationship with Maya. After finding out her feelings were reciprocated it's hard to let go of a crush you've had for that long, the same way as Fuckface finds it hard to let go of his crush on Josy.

I've said it before but my main issue with the relationship building is DPC forcing the intimacy with Maya, Fuckface doesn't meet Maya until we're supposedly in control of Fuckface's decisions, yet we're still forced into kissing Maya even if you have DIK affinity and negative RP with Maya.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I've said it before but my main issue with the relationship building is DPC forcing the intimacy with Maya, Fuckface doesn't meet Maya until we're supposedly in control of Fuckface's decisions, yet we're still forced into kissing Maya even if you have DIK affinity and negative RP with Maya.
That's why even in EP4(in my first PT) i didn't want to be in throuple i wanted to get one girl and didn't want the other. I'm still waiting for the solo route(it might not even happen)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It seems like in EP 10 MC could have a date with Josy or Maya(Just a guess from the previews) if mc goes with Josy maybe Maya gets upset and Sage is there to take of Maya maybe things get out of hand and they fuck and Josy see them in sleeping in bed naked
Just no, not possible... why? simple... cause Maya would cheat on the MC too in that scenario, and this will not happen in this game and written by DPC, no fucking way.

A cheat scenario between Josy and Maya without being in the throuple is more likely... lets face it, it already happened at the start. Josy cheated on Maya with the MC, and of course Maya cheated on Josy too with the MC...

Josy doesnt want to cheat on Maya again, but if MC still has feelings for her, man there are several scenes where its damn close that she will fall for him again.

Iam pretty sure there will be a cheating scenario in the game IF the Mc is not part of their relationship. But if the MC is in the throuple there will be no cheating with others... you cant even imagine the NTR storm coming if this will be a thing... And DPC is not a DEV for NTR content. The lesbian scene in ep 4 caused a shit storm already. Sure... DPC doesnt give a shit about the oppinion of others, but for sure he will not create a cheating scenarion on the MC, no way this will happen.

Jul 28, 2019
You son of a bitch... my guy decides to stop sticking his DIK in everyone, and you whip out the first love card?!

Seriously though, what a fantastic game. I finished my first playthrough last night, and already I'm going back for a different route.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Just no, not possible... why? simple... cause Maya would cheat on the MC too in that scenario, and this will not happen in this game and written by DPC, no fucking way.

A cheat scenario between Josy and Maya without being in the throuple is more likely... lets face it, it already happened at the start. Josy cheated on Maya with the MC, and of course Maya cheated on Josy too with the MC...

Josy doesnt want to cheat on Maya again, but if MC still has feelings for her, man there are several scenes where its damn close that she will fall for him again.

Iam pretty sure there will be a cheating scenario in the game IF the Mc is not part of their relationship. But if the MC is in the throuple there will be no cheating with others... you cant even imagine the NTR storm coming if this will be a thing... And DPC is not a DEV for NTR content. The lesbian scene in ep 4 caused a shit storm already. Sure... DPC doesnt give a shit about the oppinion of others, but for sure he will not create a cheating scenarion on the MC, no way this will happen.
Maya and Sage fucking might unlikely but could happen, that said within the throuple means MC gets cheated on to. But if Josy and Maya was having problems and Josy was seeing more of MC who's to say Maya wouldn't cheat

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I get it dude but damn Zoey is good
I totally agree, Zoey is good. I'll be honest, I don't find her attractive. But it's a matter of taste. For me, she's good because she went to San Diego and gave Fuckface freedom. If she hadn't, he would still be licking her pussy. Yes, He would keep licking her pussy, although the divine Quinn's ass was already waiting for him. I am grateful to Zoey for her leaving to San Diego. Yes, of course, it would be better if she stayed there.

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
My take on the Josy interest issue is that her feelings are the mirror image of Fuckface's, the same way as Fuckface had been crushing on her for 2 months prior to the story she's also been crushing on him, while Fuckface didn't make a move because he was still hung up on Zoey, she didn't make a move because of her relationship with Maya. After finding out her feelings were reciprocated it's hard to let go of a crush you've had for that long, the same way as Fuckface finds it hard to let go of his crush on Josy.

I think you'll have to forgive the story a bit there. We're 'forced' due to story conventions (DPC uses this event to jump start the maggot brothers plotline). Same as you are 'forced to go on a date with Isabella, 'forced' to interact with Zoey, 'forced' to not get over Josy, 'forced' to keep getting bit by zombie raccoons....

I suspect your main issue is that you want a Josy solo route, and see Maya as an obstacle to that. Well you're not alone. But do keep in mind that you are aren't driving a car, you're directing a train. What I mean is you are blessed to have actual meaningful choices when you play this game. That's an extremely rare thing in and of itself. And while I respect the (very clearly incorrect) choices you've made so far and your desire to push Maya down the nearest flight of stairs....others have made other choices. DPC can't just wave a magic wand and make a game that perfectly fits your desires. Nor should he, art is meant to broaden our horizons, to push us into uncomfortable ideas and different viewpoints.

Are you so traumatized by having to kiss (omg, did you get your cooties booster?!?!?) one LI you didn't want to, once during the story? And if you're here to tell me a sob story about how you have to hang out with Maya to get with Josy, I don't have much sympathy for you. You realize so so many of us would rather have bandsawed off our own balls rather than endure more time with Jill right? I'm sure there are even some heinous mother fuckers who don't like Sage (though I cannot image why. Perhaps they are just secretly gay for Tybalt*). The point is you are getting far far more than you could hope to expect. The problem isn't with the relationship building.

The problem is with you.

*This I COULD understand. mmmMMMMMmmmm Tybalt....

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Who would reject her am i right ? (Me looking at me from "virgin" Zoey PT :ROFLMAO: )
Those who have an OCD and want to complete every distinct route.
That's why Jill's route is so difficult to play. That is why many blame her and call her names. :HideThePain:
It's hard to stay calm and true to Jill when Sage asks you if you're only here for guitar lessons and you have to lie to her. Because Jill won't forgive and you're even not dating yet.
How it breaks your heart when you turn down Nicole's lap dance at the PinkRose DIK's party. You know she's the only reason to install Swyper but she won't swype you if you don't buy a lap dance. And you still turn her down because Jill won't forgive.
You're daydreaming of that nice and relaxing hangout with Maya and Josy. So carefree, so tender. You would caress their hands and gently touch Josy's thigh, you would write silly but sweet words on their skin. But actually you wouldn't because Jill won't forgive.
You are serving plates at Bella's table with Jill and you can't think of anything else but that you could have Bella's ass served on that table instead. But you missed your chance because Jill won't forgive.
You're ass cold to Sage, your heart is breaking inside again, you know what she's been through lately (fuckin' Chad can't avoid a tight ass). But you just can't let that happen. First Neil with his annual emotional torture on your birthday, and then the brutal choice between celebrating a damn birthday (which you don't even want to celebrate) with Silly Jilly and helping sick and depressed Sage, who looked like a beaten dog last time you saw her. And you walk into this stupid horseshit-covered lawn thinking that you could cuddle with Sage right now and share a moment of true bond of heart with her. But not in this playthrough, you rejected the fiery freckle because Jill won't forgive.
Sorry guys, I can't go on with this, I'm crying like a bitch right now deep inside, but I have to squeeze a smile and greet this fuckin' big banana woman right now and come up with a compliment on her promotion outfit Halloween costume.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
That's why Jill's route is so difficult to play. That is why many blame her and call her names. :HideThePain:
It's hard to stay calm and true to Jill when Sage asks you if you're only here for guitar lessons and you have to lie to her. Because Jill won't forgive and you're even not dating yet.
How it breaks your heart when you turn down Nicole's lap dance at the PinkRose DIK's party. You know she's the only reason to install Swyper but she won't swype you if you don't buy a lap dance. And you still turn her down because Jill won't forgive.
You're daydreaming of that nice and relaxing hangout with Maya and Josy. So carefree, so tender. You would caress their hands and gently touch Josy's thigh, you would write silly but sweet words on their skin. But actually you wouldn't because Jill won't forgive.
You are serving plates at Bella's table with Jill and you can't think of anything else but that you could have Bella's ass served on that table instead. But you missed your chance because Jill won't forgive.
You're ass cold to Sage, your heart is breaking inside again, you know what she's been through lately (fuckin' Chad can't avoid a tight ass). But you just can't let that happen. First Neil with his annual emotional torture on your birthday, and then the brutal choice between celebrating a damn birthday (which you don't even want to celebrate) with Silly Jilly and helping sick and depressed Sage, who looked like a beaten dog last time you saw her. And you walk into this stupid horseshit-covered lawn thinking that you could cuddle with Sage right now and share a moment of true bond of heart with her. But not in this playthrough, you rejected the fiery freckle because Jill won't forgive.
Sorry guys, I can't go on with this, I'm crying like a bitch right now deep inside, but I have to squeeze a smile and greet this fuckin' big banana woman right now and come up with a compliment on her promotion outfit Halloween costume.
I like Jill route but that surprise date vs taking care of a sick friend(?) was just meh. They could've gone to picnic tomorrow too bad writing by DPC in that matter.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I like Jill route but that surprise date vs taking care of a sick friend(?) was just meh. They could've gone to picnic tomorrow too bad writing by DPC in that matter.
Nah, don't think DPC let this just happen because of bad writing. The evil bastard punishes a player for chasing two girls at the same time. And while the choice seems obvious, just think about it from Jill's point of view. She fell for Tybalt's blackmail, agreed to completely ignore the MC, today is the last day she can be with him. She needs to clear things up with the MC and just wants to have a bit of good time with the guy she likes before telling him about their breakup. This is really important to her. And here is the same good old choice of "Melissa vs. Megan", far from being as brutal as the original ofc, but still quite hard on an emotional level.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
You missed one :D

You cant Kiss Quinn and explain her the legendary broccoli theory. Instead you go on a stupid dinner party

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
i just started a new playtrough, and im more hooked on the songs then the game ;D

by chance does anyone know the song thats played while envy grinds your cock at the club? ;)

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
i just started a new playtrough, and im more hooked on the songs then the game ;D

by chance does anyone know the song thats played while envy grinds your cock at the club? ;)
Can't answer your question, but a comment instead.
BaDIK has, IMHO, by far the best soundtrack in all of the VN's I've tried.
Sure others have some good sound compilations, but nothing on the level as BaDIK has.

Even the classical music he uses, very well placed into the story line.
I even went as far as buy new speakers to experience that super cool "funk" music.
It's so nice to have decent sound now and listen to all that base.
ROCK ON!
:cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ju1zzed

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023

There are a few good songs in Season 1, but the tracklist really gets good in Season 2 once you get the new phone.

Are you talking during the first visit to The Pink Rose?
I think that song is 'Jet Voon - Roads', but I could be wrong.
If not that one, it's probably 'Meizong - Raveyard'.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Can't answer your question, but a comment instead.
BaDIK has, IMHO, by far the best soundtrack in all of the VN's I've tried.
Sure others have some good sound compilations, but nothing on the level as BaDIK has.

Even the classical music he uses, very well placed into the story line.
I even went as far as buy new speakers to experience that super cool "funk" music.
It's so nice to have decent sound now and listen to all that base.
ROCK ON!
:cool:
APT 69 has a great soundtrack as well, imo.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Don't worry. After the Interlude release, most of us were also sinners and didn't accepted Saint Zoey. The whole thread a year ago was in hate posts. But time is the best teacher. I admit, I have also committed sinful acts. But Saint Zoey showed me the Truth, as she did for many of us. The time will come and when you pass the rite of purification, you too will become one of us - a parishioner of Zoeyism.

View attachment 2781140
Far cry 5?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes