JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Sage seems like she's going to want more threesomes, and has a bucket list of kinky things she wants to try out. Maybe corrupting a virgin is on that list.
Sage is just going to have to wait her goddamned turn. If she has to have a threesome right now she can go grab Maya and Josy. I want a professional showing KRJ the ropes, not some wannabe amateur. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Sage seems like she's going to want more threesomes, and has a bucket list of kinky things she wants to try out. Maybe corrupting a virgin is on that list.
There's actually a lot that can be done with Sage. She's a patchwork quilt character. In episode 9 we saw that she likes BDSM, public sex, threesomes, anal. Except for the lack of MMF, but DPC is unlikely to go for that ( lol, MMF at the party in episode 8 he hid and basically labeled as NTR content). I'm not sure a threesome with Sage will even happen in episode 10, there will probably be some intimate sex after a date with Sage after which MC gets a 10/10.

Last edited:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Double redhead threesome......YUMMMMMMMMMM

KRJ is a virgin? Is this confirmed?
I'm guessing Karen will be one of the few girls MC won't fuck. The fans managed to sell Sally (content with her was hardly planned at all, but her popularity among fans forced DPС to make sex content with her). Karen likes Derek better and apparently there will even be a mini-quest dedicated to that. In general, MC has already fucked everyone he can and the game is basically going into NTL game mode. When in the middle and final game the only sex content is all sorts of threesomes and foursomes.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm guessing Karen will be one of the few girls MC won't fuck. The fans managed to sell Sally (content with her was hardly planned at all, but her popularity among fans forced DPС to make sex content with her). Karen likes Derek better and apparently there will even be a mini-quest dedicated to that. In general, MC has already fucked everyone he can and the game is basically going into NTL game mode. When in the middle and final game the only sex content is all sorts of threesomes and foursomes.
There's sex content with Sally? Where and how?

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
There's sex content with Sally? Where and how?
Well, first off, with Sally there's a set of special renders where she has sex with MC. Second, she was in the clone series. And three, MC has already seen her naked. Considering that the clone series is a series about the girls MC has had sex with, the presence of Sally, Heather and Elena in it at once is suggestive.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, first off, with Sally there's a set of special renders where she has sex with MC. Second, she was in the clone series. And three, MC has already seen her naked. Considering that the clone series is a series about the girls MC has had sex with, the presence of Sally, Heather and Elena in it at once is suggestive.
Ah ok. So nothing canon that I missed.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Also, if you don't mind a bit of speculation on Sally. I suspect she might become available as a SG at some point in the future when she sees your academic scores, if you failed or passed all your classes or a variation thereof.
Because as far as the classroom minigames are concerned, I really don't see any other point to them other than passing your classes or not.

Imagine you outscoring Sally in studies, that would most likely irritate the crap out of her. :ROFLMAO:

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Hey guys, I closed the poll I created the other day, and here are the results:
Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 20.29.04.png
Quinn seems to be the winner here but there is more to the story. Since I don't have a premium account on this website, it is possible to exploit the poll and vote multiple times by changing the browser or IP address via VPN. Also, I think there are some free scripts you can use to exploit polls out there. There are even more sophisticated ones that vote at random time intervals. It is very hard to detect these kinds of votes. Not really sure someone would go that far to rig this poll. :censored: When I looked at the votes closely, I found a lot of recurring votes. It means some people used this exploit to vote multiple times. Here is an example of recurring votes in short time intervals:
Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 21.07.33.png
Looking at the time stamps, in every 30-40 seconds, Quinn got 6 votes. This is probably someone exploiting the poll. So I count these votes as 1.
There are 41 recurring votes like this for Quinn, 14 for Sage, and 3 for Josy. After removing them here is the result:
I also attached a pdf file which includes all the votes, time stamps etc.
Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 21.18.50.png Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 21.19.18.png
I don't know why people like to cheat even in a not-really-important poll like this. Maybe it doesn't make sense to create more polls in the future. Lesson learned.

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
new phone, who dis? lol. but seriously, shes popped up a few times, wonder if she will take a direct role later?
Judging by her lack of interest in the classroom and for her tests, doesn't look like a bright future for that young minx.
Shame really, because I'll admit, would be nice to have a taste of that pie. :cool:

Reactions: jimbro
Mar 9, 2019
Also, if you don't mind a bit of speculation on Sally. I suspect she might become available as a SG at some point in the future when she sees your academic scores, if you failed or passed all your classes or a variation thereof.
Because as far as the classroom minigames are concerned, I really don't see any other point to them other than passing your classes or not.

Imagine you outscoring Sally in studies, that would most likely irritate the crap out of her. :ROFLMAO:
giphy (14).gif

This might actually happen, also if you did any over-the-phone business with Magnar, and/or the wedgie thing, might affect her narrative.
View attachment 2783579
Quinn seems to be the winner here but there is more to the story. Since I don't have a premium account on this website, it is possible to exploit the poll and vote multiple times by changing the browser or IP address via VPN. Also, I think there are some free scripts you can use to exploit polls out there. When I looked at the votes closely, I found a lot of recurring votes. It means some people used this exploit to vote multiple times. Here is an example of recurring votes in short time intervals:
View attachment 2783581
Looking at the time stamps, in every 30-40 seconds, Quinn got 6 votes. This is probably someone exploiting the poll. So I count these votes as 1.
There are 41 recurring votes like this for Quinn, 14 for Sage, and 3 for Josy. After removing them here is the result:
View attachment 2783583 View attachment 2783586
I don't know why people like to cheat even in a not-really-important poll like this. Maybe it doesn't make sense to create more polls in the future. Lesson learned.
Haha! I was the one dick who voted for Ashley and Arieth because I trolled and voted for everybody. :LUL:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View attachment 2783579
Quinn seems to be the winner here but there is more to the story. Since I don't have a premium account on this website, it is possible to exploit the poll and vote multiple times by changing the browser or IP address via VPN. Also, I think there are some free scripts you can use to exploit polls out there. There are even more sophisticated ones that vote at random time intervals. It is very hard to detect these kinds of votes. Not really sure someone would go that far to rig this poll. :censored: When I looked at the votes closely, I found a lot of recurring votes. It means some people used this exploit to vote multiple times. Here is an example of recurring votes in short time intervals:
View attachment 2783581
View attachment 2783583 View attachment 2783586
Kinda weird to see Josy that far behind. :cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chutoro
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes