Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Here are the contrasting values that create the male character genocide we see in most games.

1. You don't want to see other guys bone.
2. I assume you want the option of romantically pursuing any female on screen. IE. Most players don't like it, when a female character is NOT dateable. They HATE it when some other male character is or can date a non available female character.
3. Most players self project onto the MC, and so they want the MC to be successful, to have ag next and be the main driver of the plot. They don't want to feel challenged or threatened by another male (or even female) character.

There's more, but let's focus on these three.

Because you 'dont want to see other guys bone' and you want at least the option to choose any or every girl you see, this means the other male characters have nothing to do. I'm a mainstream game, if you saw two side characters being cute together, you.might root for them, or even try and help them get together. But in an AVN, most players are trying to gobble.up girls like it's Hungry Fucking Hippos. And since there's only so much screentime, male characters are often relegated to either antagonist or the MCs hype man.

As for dumb sluts turning into loyal girlfri nds for the MC, it's a symptom of the same problem.

It's not that the dev doesn't know how to write them, it's that player egos are so fucking fragile, they can't handle reality. It's a game, don't put so much of yourself into it. If Fuckface and Derek both tried to seduce Sage and she choose Derek, that wouldn't be NTR. Even if we saw them fuck, it wouldn't be NTR.

NTR is a very specific fetish, where the player is enjoying the humiliation and betrayal of being cheated on, usually by a superior man. It's getting off on being cucked.

Storytelling requires winners and losers. Good storytelling requires the MC to also both win and lose. In most games this simply never happens. Even in BaD, the only girls you lose are the ones you choose not to pursue. There are, at best a few temporary setbacks, like the Maya Josy twist.

This kind of handholding for sensitive players, means devs can't use the full range of storytelling.

So don't blame the devs. Blame yourself.
How does A girl in this game picking someone else to date make this game better? not only does that not make sense in the context of the game, not of the men in the story have show any traits desirable to women since the start of the game. NGL if you actually want Derek to be able to seduce one of you're girls and steal them you're the one advocating for trash storytelling cause irl he would pull no hoes

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Most complex thing about BAD is not getting mad at having only 5 $$$$$ for 90% of the game, then having to come up with 15+ $ in one episode.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Most complex thing about BAD is not getting mad at having only 5 $$$$$ for 90% of the game, then having to come up with 15+ $ in one episode.
Edit the 00console.rpy file, set config.console = True

Then in the game, shift-o, then money=5 [enter] exit [enter]
Buy everything in the restaurant, repeat as needed

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Here are the contrasting values that create the male character genocide we see in most games.

It's not that the dev doesn't know how to write them, it's that player egos are so fucking fragile, they can't handle reality. It's a game, don't put so much of yourself into it. If Fuckface and Derek both tried to seduce Sage and she choose Derek, that wouldn't be NTR. Even if we saw them fuck, it wouldn't be NTR.

So don't blame the devs. Blame yourself.
Also that's just not true, ntr has multiple defined meanings and one of them is "love interest" so in that situation it would be ntr cuse Sage would be the mc's love interest.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Edit the 00console.rpy file, set config.console = True

Then in the game, shift-o, then money=5 [enter] exit [enter]
Buy everything in the restaurant, repeat as needed
Money has never been an issue tbh, but it is still annoying that there's a hard cap for most of the game with little to spend it on, then in one episode there's a lot to buy at once.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Money has never been an issue tbh, but it is still annoying that there's a hard cap for most of the game with little to spend it on, then in one episode there's a lot to buy at once.
honestly i have no idea how people had the money for that riona thing at the start of episode 5 i never replayed the game focusing on getting money but i'm always short when that scence comes up.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
honestly i have no idea how people had the money for that riona thing at the start of episode 5 i never replayed the game focusing on getting money but i'm always short when that scence comes up.
I always give her the full 5, because you can get 5 back pretty quickly. I have full stats from Brawler by then, so there's 2 $, then one from Shuffle, and there's 2 extra $ laying around on the 2nd floor, one in Tybalt's room and the other in the room with the suit.

I don't think there's much to purchase prior to the party, so I always start that roam with the full $5. I purchase Magnar's money for A's the second I see him, so that's always a steady flow of cash. 100's are easy to get, even without the guide. I've never bought the boosters or cheats, either.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
I always give her the full 5, because you can get 5 back pretty quickly. I have full stats from Brawler by then, so there's 2 $, then one from Shuffle, and there's 2 extra $ laying around on the 2nd floor, one in Tybalt's room and the other in the room with the suit.
i think that's the only sex scence besides from the ones you order directly from quinn that you can't get for free

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Of course it matters. It matters a fuckton.
That's the whole reason for him doing the whole going down "memory lane" thing balling his eyes out..
If all they were was only "fuck friends", then he wouldn't have bothered to block her from his contacts if that's all he saw her as.

That whole confession is his admission that he was in love with her. That it took her leaving for him to realize that it was more than just fuck friends for him.
Ah... I never thought that I would need to give examples from my personal life and life experience for the sake of arguing about AVN game, even so decent and probably one of the best, but apparently I will have to do it, because I don't see the better arguments and way to confront this time.

I had a friend from the time when I remember myself (usually people remember themselves from the age of 5-6). While my parents told me that they started making friends with families when we were 2 years old. It was a girl (surprise). We spent together and our friendship lasted more than 18 years. While I had other friends too, but probably most of them I could call mostly a buddies, than a friends. She was my best friend. We grew up and matured together, despite the fact that we went to different schools, they were 5 minutes from each other, and we lived in neighboring houses.

Although I have not had and have any problems in communicating with people and making some kind of acquaintances, but I would rather call myself an introvert. I can do it, but I don't really want to most of the time. While most of the feelings and other personal shit I prefer to keep to myself.

When we turned 18 and graduated from high school, I went to institute (it's the equivalent to college in BADIK and USA in my country), while she went to another institute and curriculum. This distanced us from each other quite a lot, because the institute is not a school, studying took much more time and hanging out and spending time as we did before was no longer possible. So, we had only weekends and vacations at our disposal.

Before I write the next part. I never considered her as a girlfriend or as such material. She was very beautiful. I can say that she was almost completely in my taste. But I never thought about her from this angle, maybe because I appreciated our friendship and the special trust we had in each other. Maybe because I've been chasing other girls since I was 14. She also showed no interest in me in an intimate way. And it is quite obvious that there was no jealousy, because we both knew what we wanted and where the line was. Later, at the institute, she met a guy she liked. I was happy for her. We have not stopped being friends, but we have even less time and opportunities to see each other. Because our studies didn't go away, and she also needed to pay attention to her boyfriend, obviously.

We finished ours 2nd year and it was time for a big summer vacation. Her boyfriend went to a neighbouring country for a week to visit his parents. And we decided to go hiking in nature, to places where we often spent time when we were younger. Just like in the good old days. We agreed on the time and place of the meeting at the railway station. But she never came there. At that time, not everyone had mobile phones, and in my country it was still a kind of luxury. We both had them, but her phone wasn't answering. The next day I found out from her parents that she had been hit by a car at the crossing. The driver was drunk. She survived, but frankly, it would have been better not, because even if she had somehow miraculously stayed alive, she would have remained in a vegetative state for the rest of her life. She fell into a coma and died 2 weeks later in the hospital. Her boyfriend... well, he visited her only once, after which he disappeared forever. He didn't even come to her funeral. She was an only child in the family and her parents took it very terribly.

Perhaps to someone it will seem childish, a manifestation of weakness or snotty bullshit. But some time after she passed away I did my own memory lane. I felt that I needed to do this in order to remember and relive all the memories. I cried like a bitch for days. And even now, after so many years passed, when I think about her or some our moments, I feel a lump in my throat. It hurts so fucking much.

I can say with confidence (including from personal experience) that the loss of a true and best friend is just as hard as the loss of true love. Whatever the reason.

-----

If she didn't mean much more to him than being friends with benefits, then why would he even be bothered by her leaving? and How it made him feel inside when he saw her Rooster pics with other ppl? and how he thought that surfer dude was her BF when he wasn't. Zoey already knew she also had feelings for MC because that was the whole point of Zoey Flushing her friends phone down the toilet after deleting that post of her with that Tattoo parlor dude (I forget his name now).

That's why when MC mentions "that photo", Zoey responds "Shit, you actually saw that?" and she thinks to herself "Fuck" as in, that bitch ex-friend of hers really fucked Zoey up with the MC.

Unless I seriously misread the Interlude.... But I don't think so.
Easy. Imagine yourself in MC shoes.
Your best and only friend leaves you. Starts to text you less and less frequent. You see how your friend happy and he have new friends somewhere out there, far away. Even if MC felt something he considered that she find there a boyfriend as well.

Think about how it would turn, if Zoey wouldn't listen to Bret's advice to "ghost" her friend. And they would continue to communicate the same way as at the very beginning after her departure. First of all, the source of the drama here is that she stopped writing and calling him.

Zoey's feelings are in their infancy, just like MC's. She realized that she did not like all that surfing and she leaved in vain. That she was homesick. And only after that - misses MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suppose, when you really miss somebody and more important, felt something - you will probably mention it first. She said she missed him in last turn. Then she said she want to hang-out like it was before. And she hoped that he still considered her his friend, or would be able to consider her one again.

Regarding Emma and her phone... It's optional and it could be treated as desire for revenge. It changes nothing. If she calm Emma, she delete photos and post herself, otherwise Zoey do it herself. It mostly about building the character and her personality. Chick or DIK one.

MC mentions and even blames Zoey for not letting him express his feelings and they never talked about it. She was so strong, independent, rebellious and wanted him to match her too.

Despite the fact that they started fucking, it was more of a mutual interest, as it happens at their age (well, hell, actually in recent decades it usually happens much earlier, but nevertheless). For them, it was mostly a fun pastime, like hanging out, etc. It was not a manifestation of any feelings, but only a fun adventure. We know how a DPC can convey the right mood or make a message with just a couple of renders. Well, fucking for them was just "fun" and a kind of forbidden fruit, we see that the idea to do it from time to time comes to them spontaneously. Like, let's have a beer? No? When can we fuck instead? parents are away for the weekend.

Probably both felt something, and it is quite possible that sex intensified some thoughts or feelings in both of them.

But then again, they didn't talk about their feelings and didn't even act like a couple. They was friends with benefits. Look at the development of the relationship with Sage, but it's more like the opposite is happening there. At first they are just fucking buddies, then they become good friends, and only then decide to try something more.

DPC even showed us a scene with a spontaneous kiss, and the MC's reaction to it. Like, "What are you doing?" Scene in train station shows us that they probably never even hugged. So, it's like, you can think anything in your head, you can feel anything with your heart, but if you don't tell a girl about it, it will stay with you. You'll never know if these feelings are mutual, if your views coincide or if it's just an innocent infatuation.

epi_intro23_fr0.jpg epi_intro23_fr2.jpg

epi_hostel35.jpg epi_hostel36.jpg epi_hostel37.jpg

epi_leaving15.jpg epi_leaving19.jpg

They parted as friends, they never discussed their feelings and did not behave like a couple.

We know that MC had a difficult childhood, his mother died in childbirth, he grew up in a single-parent family, his father was relatively poor, and his mother's family did not help them in any way. He was bullied at school because of his poverty and "inferiority." He was the object of bullying by his peers, and, obviously, for these reasons, he did not mess with classmates girls (and other, out of school ones, too) and could not even think about it.

Zoey was like him in most ways. Also an outcast, also an incomplete family, but at least she had a stepfather and a decent income in the family.

First of all, they were best friends, and this is emphasized several times in the game. And I believe that she was the only friend of MC, namely a friend and not a buddy or acquaintance. MC never mentions any other friends in the whole game. When he talks to Josy about college, he says "everyone I know has already accepted" - not friends, not acquaintances, but just "Everyone I know". We never met and probably won't met with that "everyone" which MC mentioned. Because they are nobody.

This is why we have that choice between Derek and Zoey "best friend".

Game begins with scene where MC dreams about Josy and how he would talk with her. Then he asks his father for advice, probably first time in his life. And since we saw it and DPC made it this way, probably he never talked and didn't asked his dad about Zoey in that sense and point. It also means a lot.

I don't want to say that he doesn't or can't have feelings for Zoey, but, according to the game logic, we need to reject all LI and stay alone for a while. And that's when we have a chance to try to go back and press "play" button and explore their feelings. In AL, we had Ana. We had to reject the girls who, according to the plot, liked MC and for whom he began to have feelings, cheat on them to back to his ex. This is an alternate ending and Ana is SG. It's the same here, I have nothing against Zoey, it's a great and touching story that most likely leads to an alternative ending. But we need to literally reject all MGs, although we have seen and know that the MC had real feelings and affection for them and that by the 8th episode these feelings are finally formed. I.e. in some way we have to go against the canon.

This has been a heavily discussed topic here for literally years.

To this day I can't even fathom how people can take something like that so lightly... Childish? Are you shitting me? MC gets DELIBERATLY deceived by not one but two people he meets and is crushing on. Both of them have multiple opportunities to either come clean (which I understand would be hard) or just end things before they get out of control and neither one does it. They both cheat and place the MC in an awful position. If that shit happened to me IRL, neither one of them would be in my life after that. I would excise both tumors swiftly without a second thought. That's how bad what they did is.

But since this crap is just an AVN, my "canon" is the throuple because no other girl in the game even comes close to Josy and Maya is my 3rd favorite girl.
It's discussed for years, but still and mostly everything is divided into the camps:
"come on, it's okay, MC is a sissy and a snowflake"
"give me a solo Josy or Maya"
"fuck these lesbian bitches, give me my Quinn"

With a little exceptions.

They didn't want to deceive him and hurt him. But sometimes circumstances develop and problems happen.

For so many years, it is already possible to memorize the reasons and motives of each girl. Literally a few minutes were not enough to prevent this confusion. They had no idea that MC was dating both of them (and he was cheating on them too, in fact). They were even sure that their relationship was over and each was ready to move on. They haven't seen each other for several months, Maya is being blackmailed by her father, and Josy thought she couldn't go to college and was going to leave her place.

If the friendship and relationship with Zoey had not ended so poor, perhaps the MC would have reacted more calmly.

This drama, even if it seems strained to someone, was necessary for the plot. For the subsequent acceptance of both girls, attempts to pursue only one of them or a complete rejection of the relationship with both of them. Whether you like it or not, this is part of the plot and the author's idea. This is his story and it's up to him to decide how to tell it and what choices to give to the player.

I know what you would probably did being in MC shoes in that moment:

ep4_jm_dorm_talk38.jpg ep4_jm_dorm_talk40.jpg

ok, not right away, after 15 min of talking to them :giggle:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Ah... I never thought that I would need to give examples from my personal life and life experience for the sake of arguing about AVN game, even so decent and probably one of the best, but apparently I will have to do it, because I don't see the better arguments and way to confront this time.

I had a friend from the time when I remember myself (usually people remember themselves from the age of 5-6). While my parents told me that they started making friends with families when we were 2 years old. It was a girl (surprise). We spent together and our friendship lasted more than 18 years. While I had other friends too, but probably most of them I could call mostly a buddies, than a friends. She was my best friend. We grew up and matured together, despite the fact that we went to different schools, they were 5 minutes from each other, and we lived in neighboring houses.

Although I have not had and have any problems in communicating with people and making some kind of acquaintances, but I would rather call myself an introvert. I can do it, but I don't really want to most of the time. While most of the feelings and other personal shit I prefer to keep to myself.

When we turned 18 and graduated from high school, I went to institute (it's the equivalent to college in BADIK and USA in my country), while she went to another institute and curriculum. This distanced us from each other quite a lot, because the institute is not a school, studying took much more time and hanging out and spending time as we did before was no longer possible. So, we had only weekends and vacations at our disposal.

Before I write the next part. I never considered her as a girlfriend or as such material. She was very beautiful. I can say that she was almost completely in my taste. But I never thought about her from this angle, maybe because I appreciated our friendship and the special trust we had in each other. Maybe because I've been chasing other girls since I was 14. She also showed no interest in me in an intimate way. And it is quite obvious that there was no jealousy, because we both knew what we wanted and where the line was. Later, at the institute, she met a guy she liked. I was happy for her. We have not stopped being friends, but we have even less time and opportunities to see each other. Because our studies didn't go away, and she also needed to pay attention to her boyfriend, obviously.

We finished ours 2nd year and it was time for a big summer vacation. Her boyfriend went to a neighbouring country for a week to visit his parents. And we decided to go hiking in nature, to places where we often spent time when we were younger. Just like in the good old days. We agreed on the time and place of the meeting at the railway station. But she never came there. At that time, not everyone had mobile phones, and in my country it was still a kind of luxury. We both had them, but her phone wasn't answering. The next day I found out from her parents that she had been hit by a car at the crossing. The driver was drunk. She survived, but frankly, it would have been better not, because even if she had somehow miraculously stayed alive, she would have remained in a vegetative state for the rest of her life. She fell into a coma and died 2 weeks later in the hospital. Her boyfriend... well, he visited her only once, after which he disappeared forever. He didn't even come to her funeral. She was an only child in the family and her parents took it very terribly.

Perhaps to someone it will seem childish, a manifestation of weakness or snotty bullshit. But some time after she passed away I did my own memory lane. I felt that I needed to do this in order to remember and relive all the memories. I cried like a bitch for days. And even now, after so many years passed, when I think about her or some our moments, I feel a lump in my throat. It hurts so fucking much.

I can say with confidence (including from personal experience) that the loss of a true and best friend is just as hard as the loss of true love. Whatever the reason.

-----

Your best and only friend leaves you. Starts to text you less and less frequent. You see how your friend happy and he have new friends somewhere out there, far away. Even if MC felt something he considered that she find there a boyfriend as well.

Think about how it would turn, if Zoey wouldn't listen to Bret's advice to "ghost" her friend. And they would continue to communicate the same way as at the very beginning after her departure. First of all, the source of the drama here is that she stopped writing and calling him.

Zoey's feelings are in their infancy, just like MC's. She realized that she did not like all that surfing and she leaved in vain. That she was homesick. And only after that - misses MC.

I suppose, when you really miss somebody and more important, felt something - you will probably mention it first. She said she missed him in last turn. Then she said she want to hang-out like it was before. And she hoped that he still considered her his friend, or would be able to consider her one again.

Regarding Emma and her phone... It's optional and it could be treated as desire for revenge. It changes nothing. If she calm Emma, she delete photos and post herself, otherwise Zoey do it herself. It mostly about building the character and her personality. Chick or DIK one.

MC mentions and even blames Zoey for not letting him express his feelings and they never talked about it. She was so strong, independent, rebellious and wanted him to match her too.

Despite the fact that they started fucking, it was more of a mutual interest, as it happens at their age (well, hell, actually in recent decades it usually happens much earlier, but nevertheless). For them, it was mostly a fun pastime, like hanging out, etc. It was not a manifestation of any feelings, but only a fun adventure. We know how a DPC can convey the right mood or make a message with just a couple of renders. Well, fucking for them was just "fun" and a kind of forbidden fruit, we see that the idea to do it from time to time comes to them spontaneously. Like, let's have a beer? No? When can we fuck instead? parents are away for the weekend.

Probably both felt something, and it is quite possible that sex intensified some thoughts or feelings in both of them.

But then again, they didn't talk about their feelings and didn't even act like a couple. They was friends with benefits. Look at the development of the relationship with Sage, but it's more like the opposite is happening there. At first they are just fucking buddies, then they become good friends, and only then decide to try something more.

DPC even showed us a scene with a spontaneous kiss, and the MC's reaction to it. Like, "What are you doing?" Scene in train station shows us that they probably never even hugged. So, it's like, you can think anything in your head, you can feel anything with your heart, but if you don't tell a girl about it, it will stay with you. You'll never know if these feelings are mutual, if your views coincide or if it's just an innocent infatuation.

View attachment 2784237 View attachment 2784238

View attachment 2784239 View attachment 2784240 View attachment 2784241

View attachment 2784255 View attachment 2784257

They parted as friends, they never discussed their feelings and did not behave like a couple.

We know that MC had a difficult childhood, his mother died in childbirth, he grew up in a single-parent family, his father was relatively poor, and his mother's family did not help them in any way. He was bullied at school because of his poverty and "inferiority." He was the object of bullying by his peers, and, obviously, for these reasons, he did not mess with classmates girls (and other, out of school ones, too) and could not even think about it.

Zoey was like him in most ways. Also an outcast, also an incomplete family, but at least she had a stepfather and a decent income in the family.

First of all, they were best friends, and this is emphasized several times in the game. And I believe that she was the only friend of MC, namely a friend and not a buddy or acquaintance. MC never mentions any other friends in the whole game. When he talks to Josy about college, he says "everyone I know has already accepted" - not friends, not acquaintances, but just "Everyone I know". We never met and probably won't met with that "everyone" which MC mentioned. Because they are nobody.

Game begins with scene where MC dreams about Josy and how he would talk with her. Then he asks his father for advice, probably first time in his life. And since we saw it and DPC made it this way, probably he never talked and didn't asked his dad about Zoey in that sense and point. It also means a lot.

I don't want to say that he doesn't or can't have feelings for Zoey, but, according to the game logic, we need to reject all LI and stay alone for a while. And that's when we have a chance to try to go back and press "play" button and explore their feelings. In AL, we had Ana. We had to reject the girls who, according to the plot, liked MC and for whom he began to have feelings, cheat on them to back to his ex. This is an alternate ending and Ana is SG. It's the same here, I have nothing against Zoey, it's a great and touching story that most likely leads to an alternative ending. But we need to literally reject all MGs, although we have seen and know that the MC had real feelings and affection for them and that by the 8th episode these feelings are finally formed. I.e. in some way we have to go against the canon.

It's discussed for years, but still and mostly everything is divided into the camps:

They didn't want to deceive him and hurt him. But sometimes circumstances develop and problems happen.

For so many years, it is already possible to memorize the reasons and motives of each girl. Literally a few minutes were not enough to prevent this confusion. They had no idea that MC was dating both of them (and he was cheating on them too, in fact). They were even sure that their relationship was over and each was ready to move on. They haven't seen each other for several months, Maya is being blackmailed by her father, and Josy thought she couldn't go to college and was going to leave her place.

If the friendship and relationship with Zoey had not ended so poor, perhaps the MC would have reacted more calmly.

This drama, even if it seems strained to someone, was necessary for the plot. For the subsequent acceptance of both girls, attempts to pursue only one of them or a complete rejection of the relationship with both of them. Whether you like it or not, this is part of the plot and the author's idea. This is his story and it's up to him to decide how to tell it and what choices to give to the player.

View attachment 2784359 View attachment 2784369

Ok, you've dropped a hell of long post. And I'll be honest, with the day I've had, I'm not in much of a mood to read through it just yet. But I'll do you the respect of reading it all in the morning when my eyes are fresh. For now my eyes start to shift off the text after the first paragraph. lol

Looking forward to reading your point of view, just not right now..
(y)

Reactions: Kpyna

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Ah... I never thought that I would need to give examples from my personal life...
Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you check up on her parents from time to time to see how they are doing, they probably almost consider you part of the family.

I don't really pay attention when telling Maya about the "hometown crush", but does the MC name her? I know that Josy never mentions Maya's name, and you don't mention Maya's name when talking to Josy on the phone, but I can't remember if the MC mentions Josy's name when talking to Maya. I might need to replay those scenes & the scene when Josy shows up to the room.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you check up on her parents from time to time to see how they are doing, they probably almost consider you part of the family.

I don't really pay attention when telling Maya about the "hometown crush", but does the MC name her? I know that Josy never mentions Maya's name, and you don't mention Maya's name when talking to Josy on the phone, but I can't remember if the MC mentions Josy's name when talking to Maya. I might need to replay those scenes & the scene when Josy shows up to the room.
No, Quinn is the only one who knows Josy's name, because she called while Quinn had Fuckface's phone. Fuckface doesn't even tell Derek Josy's name (if he had then Derek could have given him a bit of a hint to be careful with her).

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

-----

View attachment 2784237 View attachment 2784238

View attachment 2784239 View attachment 2784240 View attachment 2784241

View attachment 2784255 View attachment 2784257

View attachment 2784359 View attachment 2784369

Wow that's a whole essay

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I never thought that I would need to give examples from my personal life
That's a sad story you told, man. Looks like you've really been through a lot. I'm sorry about your friend.:( I also lost a lot of friends. But they were all jerks and died of an overdose. So I don't feel too sorry for them. I mentally waved goodbye to them and said- "Bye, assholes."

Reactions: Kpyna

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait Quinn won a best character poll?
I mean she is good
But was my angel even in the poll?

Either way that poll is obviously rigged or fake news

Maya is best girl ever
But then we all know that don't we

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
ntr has multiple defined meanings and one of them is "love interest" so in that situation it would be ntr cuse Sage would be the mc's love interest.
This is some 'I actually feel sorry for them' kinda bullshit.

"I fantasized about this girl once in middleschool while I jerked off so she is mine now forever. I get sad just THINKING about another guy railing her like I'll never get to..."

Uhh...no.

In your example, you are quoting a translation, of a specific concept.
It is not just "I like them".
It's not even "We fucked".
A "love interest" in that case is a character in a game, that another character has a possible ending with.

It's "We are officially together on this path, and they are still fucking someone else."

• Sad
Reactions: Lethal Flourish
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes