DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
It's funny you used to be the quiet one in this thread but ever since the update you have become more vocal (y)
This thread is basically the only thread that I've participated in since I made my account here. I've mainly kept it gifs and memes mostly but after Episode 3 I had to keep defending best girl Maya and that meant getting more active :p

just be careful of any snakes that want back :p
Me to all of them:
Back to me.gif
and then I'll welcome them back

threesome > drama ;):p
This is Pinkcake. The correct one would be threesome = drama

Her body skin is literally devastated by craters, it looks like the Moon. Only Maya has got this problem.
I know what you're talking about and I noticed it when I started the game too but I think you're massively over exaggerating with the "devastated by craters" and "it looks like the Moon". Maybe it's an imperfection to you but personally all that just adds to her looks and charm and makes me prefer her more.

I know women that had acne as early teenagers and scaring occurs. They cover it with layers of make up. Doesn’t make them unhealthy and these women are some of the best looking women I know.
Yeah, I think stuff like this is why Pinkcake included those pores and tiny imperfections. It makes the character much more fully realized. I'm sorry but not every girl is gonna have some 20/10 perfect body :cautious:

And is it really necessary to have such a skin problem in a game?
Considering that Pinkcake tries to keep his games realistic, despite all the exaggerated drama, it's a perfectly viable thing to include the game.

If you want to add true realism, obese girls are quite the normality especially in USA and UK, and hot MILFs are quite non-existent in real life. I think it's better to fix Maya skin than to have a new obese character or ugly MILFs in the story :-D
Alright, relax. While obesity rates are pretty high in the US, you're not going to see people like that left and right. What you're more likely to see is people with some imperfections on their body who can still look great regardless.

Alright everyone, have some cookies
Maya Cookie.jpg Maya Cookie.jpg Maya Cookie.jpg Maya Cookie.jpg Maya Cookie.jpg Maya Cookie.jpg Maya Cookie.jpg

Gastoncho

Aug 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I cannot support with money but if you want I can translate to spanish anything you need so you can reach a lot more people, your work is really cool...

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys, I'm playing version 0.3.1 and at the party with the dancers the 2 options for interacting with Envy are not available. Can anyone tell me why. Thankful. (Google translation)

Reactions: Cramone

Forodrim

Jun 11, 2019
name88
I saw on youtube/netflix show by Hasan minhaj about some drug subsititute sold by pharmaceuticals is sold as lollipops as well. o_O
yeah, I think I saw the same show. There are Fentanyl lolipops available:

So yes, she could have some sort of Opioid addiction and use those.

Reactions: sloppy gonzo

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn will not forget anything, and if she cant recoup the missing money from the stash it all leads to using Josy and Maya to get back to even and I am sure indirectly the MC and Derek will force her hand into doing something.
I mean in my playthrough those financial problems have been solved already
Nothing that I have seen so far made me think that Quinn would or even want to force anyone to do anything.During private conversation between Quinn and Riona,Quinn`s solution to the problem is upcoming order from the jocks and checking if already working girls don`t have extra money.
All the girls that work for Quinn,want to work for Quinn,they are..."adventerous" types,just look at Camila and now Mona.
Also Quinn is not getting rich from this whole thing,the money are covering girls tuitions.
It might look like Quinn is the big bad wolf on the Maya path but she`s not,she`s simply unapologeticly herself.

I wonder if someone didn`t steal from them though...because it makes little sens for Quinn to want to recruit more girls,while the number of current ones are creating financial difficulties rather than profits...

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Nothing that I have seen so far made me think that Quinn would or even want to force anyone to do anything.During private conversation between Quinn and Riona,Quinn`s solution to the problem is upcoming order from the jocks and checking if already working girls don`t have extra money.
All the girls that work for Quinn,want to work for Quinn,they are..."adventerous" types,just look at Camila and now Mona.
Also Quinn is not getting rich from this whole thing,the money are covering girls tuitions.
It might look like Quinn is the big bad wolf on the Maya path but she`s not,she`s simply unapologeticly herself.

I wonder if someone didn`t steal from them though...because it makes little sens for Quinn to want to recruit more girls,while the number of current ones are creating financial difficulties rather than profits...
Maybe she just wants to make more money as it seems they're someone bigger who's involved with the drugs. Quinn just seems to be a small time dealer meaning someone or group of people are helping her produce and distribute. Riona's comments make it seem like they have some sort of quota to reach from the person running things, or they're being blackmailed.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe she just wants to make more money as it seems they're someone bigger who's involved with the drugs. Quinn just seems to be a small time dealer meaning someone or group of people are helping her produce and distribute. Riona's comments make it seem like they have some sort of quota to reach from the person running things, or they're being blackmailed.
It doesn`t seem like that to me.
Quinn gets her stuff from somewhere,that is obvious,I don`t think she has anything to do with the production.I`m not sure if whoever is providing the stuff,is going to be particulary relevant to the story.As for distribution,we have learned that both Heather and Tommy come for their stuff to Quinn,so it looks like she is taking care of distribution.

Riona uses the word "obligations" but it is unclear to me what exactly does she mean by that,from the context it might be obligations to pay for the tutions for working girls,it might be a cut for whomever provides the drugs or it might be a cut for Burke(for allowing them to work this way on the campus).

I still don`t see the whole mastermind thing in the story,I don`t see what would be his or hers master plan/end goal,I don`t see connecting tissue between independent events,to me it looks more like just that,events happening independent from each other.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Why people don't vote to make a harem route or ending. I know the creator separates girls to many exclusive parts for replay value but a perfect ending/route will earn him much more.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Money cheat you could use that and give Quinn the life of luxury :p would also be handy for Maya and her tuition.

Why people don't vote to make a harem route or ending. I know the creator separates girls to many exclusive parts for replay value but a perfect ending/route will earn him much more.
Well I wouldn't be against that if he did but look what happened in Acting Lessons when we finally got Megan and Melissa I really don't want to tempt fate twice here

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I think its pretty simple, Maya and Josy will be coupled together for the Scavenger Hunt as Josy will more than likely join HoTs and the MC will have to forgive and help or will make it harder on them by not helping. This is when Quinn will take advantage of Tommy by using Josy to gain something from Tommy just as I think she is trying to find leverage against the MC in the first 3 episodes.
Lily joins HOts, number becomes uneven again, So Lily and Josy are teamed up if you warn Maya about Quinn.

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes