Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's obvious why Best Girl didn't win. The pollster purposefully misspelled her name ("Rionna") which made all her fans not recognize her as being on the poll so they just voted for some random skank instead of the true princess who deserves to be cuddled and saved. :love:
Fixed :p :
1689855697218.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chutoro

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I've been in this forum for a while but only started reading the comments in the last few days, and I'm actually shocked about how many people liked Quinn, what's the appeal? Genuine question.
Chances are it's just 1 person with multiple accounts arguing with himself to elevate Quinn.
'cause I don't see it either.
:ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I've been in this forum for a while but only started reading the comments in the last few days, and I'm actually shocked about how many people liked Quinn, what's the appeal? Genuine question.
I'm sorry. I sincerely feel sorry for those people who do not understand or do not see the dazzling beauty of Quinn. :( These people are in the dark. There is no point in explaining the obvious. You will not be able to explain to a blind man all the beauty of sunlight. No matter how hard you try.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm sorry. I sincerely feel sorry for those people who do not understand or do not see the dazzling beauty of Quinn.
Well, as with all the girls in this game, Quinn's hot. But to me, her attitude sucks. Plus she's a fuckin bully to my girl Riona.

Reactions: Chutoro

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm sorry. I sincerely feel sorry for those people who do not understand or do not see the dazzling beauty of Quinn. :( These people are in the dark. There is no point in explaining the obvious. You will not be able to explain to a blind man all the beauty of sunlight. No matter how hard you try.
You can also get cancer if you stay too long in the sunlight.
Just sayin'
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:cool:

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Wait a minute, you're saying there are fishy votes for Quinn, and for Sage. What these doubts are based on is not clear. Apparently in the short time interval between the voices. The fact that people from different countries can vote almost synchronously is not taken into account. And now you've already identified the votes for Quinn as fake, but for Sage only - fishy. So, having as you say - fishy votes for Quinn and Sage, nevertheless you give the victory to Sage. It doesn't look too fair. No. It looks like real discrimination. Quinn's rights are being grossly violated.
We only have 269 votes in three days. One person can vote for multiple girls at the same time. So this doesn't mean we have 269 voters. If I look at the stamps, for instance, there are 10 votes for 10 different girls at the same time. This means only one person voted. Considering this number of voters is probably less than 100. You can look at the time stamps in the pdf files and try to figure it out yourself. Poll lasted about three days so 100 votes / (3 day * 24 day/hour) =~ 1.4 votes per hour. Seeing recurring votes (more than 10-20) in every 30sec-1min for Quinn where the average vote rate is 1.4 per hour, don't you think it is fishy? If Quinn's votes concentrated at the beginning of the poll when I first shared, it might have made sense (still it's too much for a small-scale poll like this).

You can check out the pdf file that I share. It has all the time stamps, you can try to figure out fishy votes yourself. This is my interpretation of the poll. As a Riona fan, I wanted Riona to win, actually. The first vote is mine by the way.

Translation: I didn't want Quinn to win so I've come up with a reason that disqualifies her, Sage had the same problem but I like her so I'll let her win.

For the record I didn't vote multiple times, I voted once for Sage, Quinn, Rio, Josy and Cam.
You're trolling me, right? I'm not a Sage fan :rolleyes:

It's obvious why Best Girl didn't win. The pollster purposefully misspelled her name ("Rionna") which made all her fans not recognize her as being on the poll so they just voted for some random skank instead of the true princess who deserves to be cuddled and saved. :love:
OMG. I really did misspell her name. I can't live with this shame. I changed it but it's too late :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
The pdf file is also incorrect. My god, what have I done? How can I call myself a Rio fan at this point :cry: How can I repent my sin.........

I don't have any problem with Quinn, I actually tried only Quinn route once. She is a tough stone to crack but she opens up to the MC. Overall, she has an interesting storyline. However, Riona has a different place in my heart and I don't like how Quinn treats her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJ1960

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I can only forgive DPC if there are two threesomes with Sage in the game. But from the looks of it, DPC apparently hasn't really started working on her branch, given that the Sage pool has only just appeared.

• Haha
Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well, as with all the girls in this game, Quinn's hot. But to me, her attitude sucks. Plus she's a fuckin bully to my girl Riona.
I'm not just talking about Quinn's outward beauty. It's obvious. I'm also talking about Quinn's extraordinary, deep, delightful inner world. About her amazing soul. She can't even be compared with other, let's face it, very flat characters, which apart from the external gloss, has nothing else to boast about. Quinn is a character worthy of Shakespeare's works. Complicated, exciting, leaving no one indifferent.

curiousdog585

Apr 23, 2021
I'm not just talking about Quinn's outward beauty. It's obvious. I'm also talking about Quinn's extraordinary, deep, delightful inner world. About her amazing soul. She can't even be compared with other, let's face it, very flat characters, which apart from the external gloss, has nothing else to boast about. Quinn is a character worthy of Shakespeare's works. Complicated, exciting, leaving no one indifferent.
Are you real

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So, you think bullying is sexy? Because she's a fuckin bully to my girl Riona. I don't care that she's an asshat to others. But doing it to Rio, Rio is kind, sweet, loving and an all around amazing girl, she doesn't deserve it.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So, you think bullying is sexy? Because she's a fuckin bully to my girl Riona. I don't care that she's an asshat to others. But doing it to Rio, Rio is kind, sweet, loving and an all around amazing girl, she doesn't deserve it.
Look, let's be honest, college is the place where it's impossible to avoid bullying. One way or another, everyone faces this. And everyone overcomes it in their own way. Someone resolutely and boldly, someone not. I can't call what Quinn is doing about Riona bullying. If that were the case, Riona would have stopped communicating closely with Quinn long ago. She's not stupid. Yes, sometimes it may seem rude, but Quinn tempers Rio in this way. Makes her stronger. Stronger for this cruel and inhospitable world.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Look, let's be honest, college is the place where it's impossible to avoid bullying. One way or another, everyone faces this. And everyone overcomes it in their own way. Someone resolutely and boldly, someone not. I can't call what Quinn is doing about Riona bullying. If that were the case, Riona would have stopped communicating closely with Quinn long ago. She's not stupid. Yes, sometimes it may seem rude, but Quinn tempers Rio in this way. Makes her stronger. Stronger for this cruel and inhospitable world.
You're not wrong about uni and bullying. People get stuck in kid mode until later in their uni years. Sometimes people need to step up and deal with it. I'm the guy who almost got thrown out because I wasn't going to just stand by and let someone get bullied. I'm far from a badass and got served up more than once, that didn't stop me from doing what was right. I never got bullied, but I wouldn't put up with it if I saw it happening.

As for Quinn and Riona, they've been friends a long time and how Quinn has changed, isn't lost on Riona. She even stated that how she treats her now is different than it was before and I've said it before, I know Quinn is going through shit that we don't see, but to treat her best friend the way she's doing now, is bullshit. Even you can see that.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I never got bullied, but I wouldn't put up with it if I saw it happening.
The fact that you never got bullied doesn't mean that no one tried. Nobody bullied me too. But they tried. And they quickly stopped when they realized that it would hurt them more. But they check everyone.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes