KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
As for Quinn and Riona, they've been friends a long time and how Quinn has changed, isn't lost on Riona. She even stated that how she treats her now is different than it was before and I've said it before, I know Quinn is going through shit that we don't see, but to treat her best friend the way she's doing now, is bullshit. Even you can see that.
Come on, you know that girls' friendship is different from guys' friendship. Some moments may seem strange to us. But for girls, it's part of the relationship. Yes, there is a difficult period in their relationship. But don't make a big tragedy out of it, and blame someone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Come on, you know that girls' friendship is different from guys' friendship. Some moments may seem strange to us. But for girls, it's part of the relationship. Yes, there is a difficult period in their relationship. But don't make a big tragedy out of it, and blame someone.
Hmm.. Friendship is friendship. It doesn't matter if it's between girls or guys. I just calls it like I see it. You may not want to admit it, but Quinn is a bully. Let's ask Joshy92 how much she bullies his girl.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hmm.. Friendship is friendship. It doesn't matter if it's between girls or guys. I just calls it like I see it. You may not want to admit it, but Quinn is a bully. Let's ask @Joshy92 how much she bullies his girl.
It matters. Because the difference is great. But I won't convince. Everyone has their own opinion about it. I will say only one thing, imagine that you have a son and a daughter. And so, if they did stuff , and break, for example, a vase at home, will you punish them equally? I'll tell you no. You will punish the boy more. And you'll forgive the girl almost everything.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It matters. Because the difference is great. But I won't convince. Everyone has their own opinion about it. I will say only one thing, imagine that you have a son and a daughter. And so, if they did stuff , and break, for example, a vase at home, will you punish them equally? I'll tell you no. You will punish the boy more. And you'll forgive the girl almost everything.
So wrong there. I punish the one who did it. If they both did it, they get the same treatment. Besides, it's just a vase and they'll replace it with their own money.

Except I will admit his penis is bigger than mine lol
How many of us actually has a penis that fuckin big? Maybe .0001%.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just imagine it guys
Me, Josy & Maya together

We will go on lots of romantic dates
I will buy them flowers every week
I will visit them at work during their lunch breaks.
We'll cuddle up on the couch watching romance movies while holding hands
All three of us will make sweet love
I will write them love letters all the time
And finally on our anniversary I will leave rose petals everywhere in our house as a sing of my unbreakable love

I mean isn't that the life
It sounds like heaven to me

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive and BGRW2020

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So wrong there. I punish the one who did it. If they both did it, they get the same treatment. Besides, it's just a vase and they'll replace it with their own money.
Rrrrr... Yes, let it not be a vase. Something else. It doesn't matter. The bottom line is that girls are not brought up like boys. And this difference in upbringing is so great, that it is difficult for us to understand all aspects of the relationship between them. This means that we simply cannot judge this objectively.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes